vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Why is the diner flash scene still not fixed though? I seem to recall this being a thing a couple of patches back (unless im tripping?)

Reactions: fghuty6

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
how did you make it this far those body mods are not available to me
Using: Tool - RPGM - RPG Maker Save Editors | F95zone https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/07/3880945_RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.6.10.zip

Adding outfit items :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changing switches :

Modifying variables (ex. Kira_lips_state = 2 Bimbo double enlarged lips) :

Keep in mind that those are filtered by search results in program window. You can also enable "pregnant" look of Kira. However it is not fully implemented and outfits are not displayed well with the belly. Everything beyond Breast size = 5 will also display "placeholder" image. So only breast size = 5 will match outfits in this version, without silicone breasts (i think that only exists in game files for some scenes, and cannot be done in game via any clinic or NPC, sadly).

You can technically experiment with this and make a Bimbo breast, pregnant looking Kira... like this:

So this new system of layers is also a system of her body parts being overlapped by the clothing. And sprites of clothing should correspond to the sizes of her body parts. Sadly they don't, if you go for extreme values (no clothing sprites for breast size 6 or 7). For example :

And in the above example also clothing overlaps her body parts. But i don't think that there is any clothing for pregnancy purpose. This state of game lasts at least for a year or two.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
can we play pure lesbian because in the update I played not
I think that only Katya is the one that have those interactions with Kira, pretty early in the game. She has a dominant potential for becoming a mistress. Majority of subquests will push Kira to have at least some heterosexual intercourse with men. It would probably require to avoid Bimbo path at all costs (because her bimbo brain part may decide for Kira to have sex with a man as a solution to problems or "boss encounters", so i would say that Bimbo lesbian might not be an option here).

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
I think that only Katya is the one that have those interactions with Kira, pretty early in the game. She has a dominant potential for becoming a mistress. Majority of subquests will push Kira to have at least some heterosexual intercourse with men. It would probably require to avoid Bimbo path at all costs (because her bimbo brain part may decide for Kira to have sex with a man as a solution to problems or "boss encounters", so i would say that Bimbo lesbian might not be an option here).
but if I wanted to be Katya mistress so we cant thanks

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
You can commit fraud using Patreon. Now quit derailing.

And stop thinking you're doing yourselves any favors by trying to handwave away a community getting scammed out of more than 10k.
You say I don't understand how fraud rulings work, but offer zero arguments or examples to back up your opinion, you just yell "fraud" and don't address any of what I said.

You say that one can commit fraud using Patreon - I never said you couldn't. You can technically commit fraud via Patreon, or Twitch, or YouTube, by e-mail or by interacting with people on the street. But for that you actually have to, you know, defraud people. That could be the case if you promised to give them something specific in exchange for a payment. Like I previously said, all that the developer promised as part of the transaction was access to alpha builds and polls.

You say the "community" got scammed. Where is this scammed community of patrons you represent? How many people who paid the developer have you actually confirmed even feel scammed? It seems to me you're just putting words in other people's mouths. It seems that you merely think other people made bad financial decisions by supporting the developer, and that gives you the ability to speak on their behalf to claim they've been scammed.

And sure, there may even be a few patrons who feel scammed. But even if there are, I think they represent a negligible share of the overall sum. After all, if you pay someone money who does not promise you anything in return, and cry foul when you, surprise surprise, don't get anything in return, and still keep paying month after month, you're just an idiot. If you have kept paying every month for years, you're either fine with it or you are a moron.

I'm not sure what you're on about with "favors". I'm not here to do any favors to anyone, not to myself and definitely not to anyone else. It's just that time of the day for me when I feel like clowning on people who feel personally wronged whenever other people spend money in ways you don't approve of.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
You can commit fraud using Patreon.
Let us just say in the context of this, that you have about zero understanding of the actual law and what constitutes fraud.
Not that anyone would have any hope of correcting Drama Llama internet commentary.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
... It's just that time of the day for me when I feel like clowning on people who feel personally wronged whenever other people spend money in ways you don't approve of.
Anyway, he wants to rant on....
I personally sporadically support Mulan, don't feel ripped off. For Patreons that are not progressing, well simple, stop the payment. It's only month to month. And frankly the ranters who go on and on about Dev/Grop X getting Y $$... well if it's not my money, not my problem. If the other Patreons are happy hey.... up to them.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
You can commit fraud using Patreon. Now quit derailing.

And stop thinking you're doing yourselves any favors by trying to handwave away a community getting scammed out of more than 10k.
All I read here is "jealous, jealous, whine, whine, why can't I amke 10k a month blabla" in a sheer endless loop.
Just try to imagine that those might indeed be intelligent adult persons who made that deliberate choice to back the development of this game.

You are not just insulting the dev with your accusations but also all those backers.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
A link to a deleted page?
I'd just say it in plain words, to be honest. We're having a context barrier here.

You say I don't understand how fraud rulings work, but offer zero arguments or examples to back up your opinion, you just yell "fraud" and don't address any of what I said.
I'm not "yelling" fraud, I'm simply stating a matter of fact. And you're right, I'm not addressing what you said, because I told you I won't and I'm not going to.

Mulan apologists are consistently wrong every time they try to defend him, and they won't be convinced, so I don't bother trying anymore because they'll throw fits on their hill until the thread gets locked. It's happened before.

And the irony is all this started because I asked a simple question about events that I might've missed because I stopped paying attention to the Patreon and thread for about a year.

Now stop derailing, again.

Oct 8, 2022
A link to a deleted page?
I'd just say it in plain words, to be honest. We're having a context barrier here.

I'm not "yelling" fraud, I'm simply stating a matter of fact. And you're right, I'm not addressing what you said, because I told you I won't and I'm not going to.

Mulan apologists are consistently wrong every time they try to defend him, and they won't be convinced, so I don't bother trying anymore because they'll throw fits on their hill until the thread gets locked. It's happened before.

And the irony is all this started because I asked a simple question about events that I might've missed because I stopped paying attention to the Patreon and thread for about a year.

Now stop derailing, again.
yxcfvgbh.JPG

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes