Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to progress after one eye snake gives you his card ?
If you want to know what is in Mosfilm (Movie Magic quest) than you will have to use that can give you "No Clip", so you can past the gate:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next after using that cheat you will arrive at the Mosfilm location (game "cut content").

EDIT: i am also adding another save file, for those who want Kira non-Bimbo. Cheat used: Jammer's from the beginning, when you don't even had a chance to buy them in the game. So no Fetishes for you at all, sorry!
Kira stats:
Minimal Lust = 10 allows you to run "naked" Kira around
Charisma = 20 yes, i did all quests AGAIN in version 0.5d
Intellect = 12 yes, had to choose all options to "TALK", instead of skip dialogues
Fame = 10 this is before going "cut content", avoiding Bimbo route, even if she looks close

EDIT2: Before others will ask - just one or two post below - THIS GAME HAS NO GALLERY OR REMINISCENCE room.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guy, how many scenes with Katya? and how to unlock the About us and Roommates at her shop?
"About us" - i think that it might be future content. I have unlocked:
in above save file. Pretty hot lesbian scene tbh.
"Roommates" - still grayed out, not sure what for. It was just like that for entire game play, for me, just grayed out and never turned 'white' as an option to speak with her. I just bet it is for future updates? I mean i can't be sure because i am to lazy and won't read game files just to clarify this one, sry! xD

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
If you want to know what is in Mosfilm (Movie Magic quest) than you will have to use that can give you "No Clip", so you can past the gate:

Next after using that cheat you will arrive at the Mosfilm location (game "cut content").

EDIT: i am also adding another save file, for those who want Kira non-Bimbo. Cheat used: Jammer's from the beginning, when you don't even had a chance to buy them in the game. So no Fetishes for you at all, sorry!
Kira stats:
Minimal Lust = 10 allows you to run "naked" Kira around
Charisma = 20 yes, i did all quests AGAIN in version 0.5d
Intellect = 12 yes, had to choose all options to "TALK", instead of skip dialogues
Fame = 10 this is before going "cut content", avoiding Bimbo route, even if she looks close

EDIT2: Before others will ask - just one or two post below - THIS GAME HAS NO GALLERY OR REMINISCENCE room.
how to use this

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
how to use this
You have instructions on Github page. However there are two steps to make it simple.
Download and :
1. Copy and Paste this contents of Cheat_Menu folder into folder with Game.exe
into main game folder :
2. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe
That's it - the install process. Next while in game press: "1" on your keyboard to display cheat menu. ~ to change window placement (corners or in the middle).

Edit: that plugin should work with many more RPGM games on this site.

Last edited:

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
You have instructions on Github page. However there are two steps to make it simple.
Download and :
1. Copy and Paste this contents of Cheat_Menu folder into folder with Game.exe
into main game folder :
2. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe
That's it - the install process. Next while in game press: "1" on your keyboard to display cheat menu. ~ to change window placement (corners or in the middle).

Edit: that plugin should work with many more RPGM games on this site.
followed the same procees but at the end MVPluginPatcher is not starting

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
followed the same procees but at the end MVPluginPatcher is not starting
It works so fast that you may not have seen window confirmation - while it have none. Go to game and load a save file. In the game load a save file. press "1" on your keyboard and let me know if this worked for you. Try "1" above key "Q" or on numpad also.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Just a quick question. Can you play submissively without the bimbo stuff? I remember trying this out a while back and the bimbo thing really turned me off on it early. :c Thanks!

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Just a quick question. Can you play submissively without the bimbo stuff? I remember trying this out a while back and the bimbo thing really turned me off on it early. :c Thanks!
I don't think so. Better would be to search domination/submission games on this forum, not this thread.

Reactions: Elo91

HisLife

Jul 28, 2023
I did a playthrough with cheats, gave myself a bunch of intelligence, so the bimbo dialogue does not trigger. It just changes the text, the appearance of Kira remains. MVMZcheat is the program for this.

irvygo

Mar 1, 2020
Stuck on Shroedinger's candidate. - Persuade vivarium leaders. I've talked to all of the leaders still only shows 2/3, might have chosen the wrong response with imperator? she just tells me "not now, fuckmeat. leave me!" did I miss something
I have the same issue. I also chose to not stab the imperator.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes