jonL

Jul 24, 2017
well, there is always a black market, but in the real one(ussr), they were quite limited in the means to get the loan back/scam someone since ussr was quite a police state.
Yeah, hadnt considered black market. But its kinda not in theme with setting. Accountant in "kassa vzaimopomoshi" will be both autentic and funnier.

torridpencil

Feb 20, 2020
Interesting as despite being a game based on a Soviet regime, this story presents us with many evils of capitalist society, for that emphasis on such superficial things as the need for cosmetic surgeries and idiotization by the media.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope the release notes will show something worth waiting for. My most wanted features are linked to the dialogues\interaction changes depending on the body variables (breast sizes, lips surgery and so on)

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I really hope the release notes will show something worth waiting for. My most wanted features are linked to the dialogues\interaction changes depending on the body variables (breast sizes, lips surgery and so on)
From what I could tell from some of the patreon polls, there might be new outfits in the next update. Alongside some piercings as well as tattoos. I'm hoping that there's more New You content to play through as well.

Reactions: Lyphrus

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Most likely there will be gym, with new clothes, ass expansion and public sex. I dont think there will be more than a couple of scenes with some alterations since mulan made full dive into patreon milking regime.

Reactions: KonD:R and ggthx
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes