mediumal

Mar 18, 2019
. Please dont share the Patreon link it's better to support Fresh Mulan on Patreon and experience more content and update than don't pay and rage for delay.
Or, you know, don't support him. At least until he actually actually becomes good dev to support.
Mulan promised a giant update on March 31st. So, on March 31st, he missed his own deadline two times and uploaded the update only after pledges went through on April 1st. And for how giant the update is - read the changelog and judge for yourselves. Keep in mind, the previous update was 4 months ago.
Personally, after supporting Mulan for almost 2 years, I learned my lesson, and advise anyone not to support him. He is either terribly incompetent with managing his time or a pathological liar. I want to believe it's the former, but at this point I don't fucking know.

DrFakerSmut

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Getting an error when I use 4.6 save. Can enter the game and play but when I go to Menu it pops an error that can t be closed, so no way of saving

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Any sex scenes in this game atm ? Played a while ago there were only groping and exhib ? :unsure: Thx

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
The new tattoo just replaces the "free use" one the grope system has allot of bugs for incorrect hair and breast size shown, i'd wait for a bug fix or another 6 months for next update with 4 scenes that are almost identical....
You think the New You and Film is addinned ?
New you has had 1 benevolence training scene and pet training added with updated art but it only shows standard white hair

Last edited:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Or, you know, don't support him. At least until he actually actually becomes good dev to support.
Mulan promised a giant update on March 31st. So, on March 31st, he missed his own deadline two times and uploaded the update only after pledges went through on April 1st. And for how giant the update is - read the changelog and judge for yourselves. Keep in mind, the previous update was 4 months ago.
Personally, after supporting Mulan for almost 2 years, I learned my lesson, and advise anyone not to support him. He is either terribly incompetent with managing his time or a pathological liar. I want to believe it's the former, but at this point I don't fucking know.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
+1, but worse! He said "I created russian channel as concentration camp for russian-speaking users" on discord. Really, really deep insult for my personally and for all ru-speaking patron. After this, I think it's inpossible to support this creator.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Bug report FreshMulan :
1) In a prison the tattoo artist wrongly says Kira went to prison for being indecent in public while she got there by punching a militia guard in his nuts
2) Immediately after getting a 2nd tattoo from the prison artist and talking to him once again the game crashes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the new gym events, but I don't know how to raise lust past level 5. For the moment being I don't find new scenes there.

AND I played it a long time ago and had no problems to start the (very nice) prison task (find the decker). Now I have no idea where to go to start it.
EDIT: I guess now I remember it, sorry for asking a stupid question, but then again - someone has to do it!

The park flashing now is a one time only event? EDIT: THIS SEEMS IMPORTANT TO ME! I could not do it more than twice. The MC sleeps through the nights without asking me whether to go to the park again.

And I understand it correctly that the movie stuff still is not re-implemented?

Last edited:
Reactions: ps1825788713

altshi

May 29, 2017
The park flashing now is a one time only event? EDIT: THIS SEEMS IMPORTANT TO ME! I could not do it more than twice. The MC sleeps through the nights without asking me whether to go to the park again.
I believe you can still repeat the flashing event by interacting with the clock in the dorm, though it seems pretty barebones still.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I believe you can still repeat the flashing event by interacting with the clock in the dorm, though it seems pretty barebones still.
Thanks a lot. Yes, the flashing event still needs a lot of love. Someone posted above that you need to get caught to trigger the party event, so I need to repeat that at least once to get caught. Hope your idea works!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks a lot. Yes, the flashing event still needs a lot of love. Someone posted above that you need to get caught to trigger the party event, so I need to repeat that at least once to get caught. Hope your idea works!
I am just starting a new playthrough and the party event started automatically on day 3, I went to sleep and got woken up by Tolstoy asking me to go buy the liquor

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes