Seeking Defloration by others (than protagonist)

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Looking for anime-style CG games that have a designated couple, and the female can be deflowered by someone/something other than the designated couple's male. Similar to tag on VNDB, but I don't necessarily require male protagonist.
The content will very likely involve NTR. Games I already know about: Dark Hero Party, The Curse of Kubel, Ideology in Friction (sort of), Treasure Hunter Mai.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I'm looking for RPG examples, but a recent VN example: (partially read in machine translation). The game is about swinging, but an early branch is more like NTR.

Both the protagonist and his girlfriend are virgins. After spying on the game's other featured couple having sex in a classroom, your girlfriend offers sex in the heat of the moment. In one branch, you refuse because you want your first time to be in better circumstances. Then, in an 0-to-100 leap of deviancy or perhaps a mind-reading of your cuckold fetish, she decides to lose her virginity to the other couple's guy.

Not writing out her reasoning, but some of her lines go, "Whether or not you're my first is a trivial circumstance. It's the feelings that matter, right?" and "I'll do my best until I feel good. Because a girl's body needs to get used to it. I'm going to have it loosened up." Of course, in this NTR-like branch, you agree to her idea, or are unable to talk her out.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Do I look like a retard bumping my own thread?
The divine beings have answered with:
Iro Yordori
One by one, the cute girl in class, the girl [the protagonist] likes, the new girl, and his childhood friend are seduced by a flashy cuckolder.