Degen on the Go?

Jun 18, 2021
Was trying to think up so ways to play some of my favorite games on the go. Excluding a traditional laptop and mobile phone options. os stuff like handheld platforms or custom stuff like pi devices. So any suggestions or other ideas?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
There are a bunch of lil handheld android devices out there for emulating old games, android ports of your favorite degen renpy games would work. :)

Or get a steam deck and blast some furry futa NTR at full volume on your way to class.

Jun 18, 2021
There are a bunch of lil handheld android devices out there for emulating old games, android ports of your favorite degen renpy games would work. :)

Or get a steam deck and blast some furry futa NTR at full volume on your way to class.
I have looked at some of the handhelds like the steam deck, even the Aya Neo but damn thats what 1k plus.

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
I know some people use raspberry pi for game emulators, and I assume it would be a good choice. I'm not sure how fast or playable large graphically impressive games would play. I suppose you could customize the Pi to your liking if you are savvy enough.

Reactions: thesouthernray

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Was trying to think up so ways to play some of my favorite games on the go. Excluding a traditional laptop and mobile phone options. os stuff like handheld platforms or custom stuff like pi devices. So any suggestions or other ideas?
Dream control,summoning a succubus using magic, imagination.