Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I genuinely didn't even know DoL had a modding community. All of this stuff looks great and it's not too different from the normal stuff. Goodjob.

Edit: by normal stuff I meant Art Style.
The dev (Vrelnir) has usually expressed willingness to change the overal artstyle of the game's sprites, provided there are contributing artists willing to do the complete conversion themselves. Where we are right now, there are a lot of paperdoll avatar pieces that are still in progress (as of the current official version 0.3.10.5), as it is not simply the Sidebar Avatar, but the Combat Sprite (which still needs the bulk of the work). Not to mention, they have not done any work yet on adding more Combat poses, EXACTLY because of the need for more artists who would want to work on the clothing sprites for whatever pose is ever chosen next. Be is standing, sitting, etc. It is also why there is a DoL Modding Discord server for many groups that like to workshop around ideas they would want to see in the game but add themselves just to show a proof of concept and beyond, and Vrel eventually adapts some of the mods with proper contact for permission and adds their credit of the mod author to the patchnotes.

As much as I wish for more artshifts for this game, it really is a lot of work to redo everything, before they can concentrate on adding more. And there are more clothes underway in future official updates, which adds to the workload, as some of the contributors of the official server tend to mention when asked.

Reactions: The devious

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Ok everyone. I've finished the first version of the new mod I was referring to.
I will not update anything from here anymore because its annoying to have no access to the front page.

The mod is quite bare, but at least its open so will be very difficult to die like this one did.

Right now there is only anal so you could at least have a decent experience as a male character.

Here is the link to it

Here are some screenshots:

xrayanalstentacledisplay.png xrayanal4display.png xrayanalhorsedisplay.png

Edit: For anyone that stumbles with this, the mod has more stuff now than when I wrote this.

I'll not update this message anymore, so go check the main thread^

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Ok everyone. I've finished the first version of the new mod I was referring to.
I will not update anything from here anymore because its annoying to have no access to the front page.

The mod is quite bare, but at least its open so will be very difficult to die like this one did.

Right now there is only anal so you could at least have a decent experience as a male character.

Here is the link to it

Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 1960368 View attachment 1960369 View attachment 1960370
So it's a pretty stripped down version of this mod?
I've appreciated you keeping lol's work alive - since I find the artwork to be a really nice, comprehensive replacement for the default art. But the way I understand the 'only anal', is that your standalone mod lacks many of those features?

MiraDufrane

May 16, 2022

Overview:
A graphic mod for DoL which concentrates on improving and adding graphic content for the game: redesign of the different clothes of the game and work on all the H content to bring a different vision to the different events and situations In-Game .

New version here ! ( at last )
This version is the first one to be a standalone version of the mod . A lot of new things as new animations, new graphics and new texts .
let me now any bug ! have fun .​

Updated:2020/02/02
Game/Creator: Vrelnir
Modder: LoL747
Mod Version:3.1
Game Version:0.2.15.x ( Mod is a standalone )
Language:English

Features:
REWORKED:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ADDED
Installation:

Change-Log:
ADDED

Download:
- -

Android Version : old one but playable, ( you will not have acces to halloween related stuff and gloryholes )

Are they going to update this to 3.1.1.4?

Feb 22, 2019
Mainly because it was abandoned before dolmods was launched two years ago. I never got permission from the mod author to add it to the site. Nor has lol contacted me to request that I put the mod on the site.
damn that really sucks. Can't do anything morally acceptable when the creator goes AWOL

Scrann

Feb 9, 2023

Overview:
A graphic mod for DoL which concentrates on improving and adding graphic content for the game: redesign of the different clothes of the game and work on all the H content to bring a different vision to the different events and situations In-Game .

New version here ! ( at last )
This version is the first one to be a standalone version of the mod . A lot of new things as new animations, new graphics and new texts .
let me now any bug ! have fun .​

Updated:2020/02/02
Game/Creator: Vrelnir
Modder: LoL747
Mod Version:3.1
Game Version:0.2.15.x ( Mod is a standalone )
Language:English

Features:
REWORKED:
ADDED
Installation:

Change-Log:
ADDED

Download:
- -

Android Version : old one but playable, ( you will not have acces to halloween related stuff and gloryholes )

Can you update the android ports? It won't let me install them otherwise.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
cant find original game anyone got link to it on here?
Go to latest updates and search "degrees of lewdity"
It should pop up woth only degrees, but if it doesn;t the full title should have it pop up

To note if you don't know, there is a filter menu, it shows up on the right side of the screen on pc. If you don't see it , check for a triangle like shape pointing down in the top right corner(it's a funnel icon)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes