Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
It's cleverly hidden in the Change Log.

Who knows why, but my suspicion is human error. lol
that's not an error , i wanted the people to watch the changelog before downloading it ,
but if some people find themselves lost , i will move it back to it's original place :)

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
It's cleverly hidden in the Change Log.

Who knows why, but my suspicion is human error. lol
Thanks for the heads up!

that's not an error , i wanted the people to watch the changelog before downloading it ,
but if some people find themselves lost , i will move it back to it's original place :)
I thought I checked there to be honest haha, must have just missed it. Does make sense though to see what's changing first!

Reactions: lol747

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is it possible to mix-and-match your stuff with the base-game stuff? I prefer the base game's evening gown, sundress, school shirt and a few other pieces of clothing but I like your kimono, large sweater, crop-top, and some other clothing, and x-ray content. Can I just put what I like of yours in the folder and it'll work fine or do I need to use your paper doll?

Reactions: lol747

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to mix-and-match your stuff with the base-game stuff? I prefer the base game's evening gown, sundress, school shirt and a few other pieces of clothing but I like your kimono, large sweater, crop-top, and some other clothing, and x-ray content. Can I just put what I like of yours in the folder and it'll work fine or do I need to use your paper doll?
Ues youyou can mix it up as you want . To do that , before replacing the img files in the game directory, delete the ones u dont want to change in the mod , for exemple, if u dont need the evening gown, just delete the evening gown folder in the mods files BEFORE putting the folder into the game .

Reactions: dalzomo

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
hmm the rar is not extracting at all
that's a new one, did you wait a little bit , the rar is not big bug contain a lot of files so it might take some time to open it . if not , i realy dont know how to help you , may try to right click on it a directly export it to a new location maybe ?

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Nice ! Was hungry for things to mod
Yeah I noticed one of the bugs your mod had was the images wouldn't load properly for the streets and stuff. So will the next update fix this?

Also, maybe you could consider asking the creator to add in your mod to the game itself, I especially like your female body a lot more than the default one.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah I noticed one of the bugs your mod had was the images wouldn't load properly for the streets and stuff. So will the next update fix this?

Also, maybe you could consider asking the creator to add in your mod to the game itself, I especially like your female body a lot more than the default one.
That is a strange bug from the fact that I didnt touch the streets icons , I will check it on and see if its happening to me and if so, how to fix it .

I already contacted the creator of the game because I have some sprites in advance ( maybe spiders and horses who know ???) To add them to the game . He prefers to keep working on his vanilla game andlet people choose to use the mod or not, a choice that I understand and that im happy with :)

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
That is a strange bug from the fact that I didnt touch the streets icons , I will check it on and see if its happening to me and if so, how to fix it .

I already contacted the creator of the game because I have some sprites in advance ( maybe spiders and horses who know ???) To add them to the game . He prefers to keep working on his vanilla game andlet people choose to use the mod or not, a choice that I understand and that im happy with :)
I see, hopefully you two can collab at some point in the future though!

Another sprite that's missing completely is dolphins, they just straight up don't exist and it's kind of weird...

Also, it would be nice if the person you're having sex with didn't have the same model everytime... Just a faceless person.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
I see, hopefully you two can collab at some point in the future though!

Another sprite that's missing completely is dolphins, they just straight up don't exist and it's kind of weird...

Also, it would be nice if the person you're having sex with didn't have the same model everytime... Just a faceless person.
Okay, for the dolphin that is wierd, do you play with a male or female character ?

For the faceless sprites of the others people, I can barely do something , im realy bad at html but I will talk about it with the game dev if I can and see uf we can maybe collab with im doing the code and me doing the sprites
Thx for the feedback, realy appreciate it :)

Reactions: Onatauo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes