Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lol747

Jul 1, 2017

Overview:
A graphic mod for DoL which concentrates on improving and adding graphic content for the game: redesign of the different clothes of the game and work on all the H content to bring a different vision to the different events and situations In-Game .

New version here ! ( at last )
This version is the first one to be a standalone version of the mod . A lot of new things as new animations, new graphics and new texts .
let me now any bug ! have fun .​

Updated:2020/02/02
Game/Creator: Vrelnir
Modder: LoL747
Mod Version:3.1
Game Version:0.2.15.x ( Mod is a standalone )
Language:English

Features:
REWORKED:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ADDED
Installation:

Change-Log:
ADDED

Download:
- -

Android Version : old one but playable, ( you will not have acces to halloween related stuff and gloryholes )

Last edited:

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
is there going to ever be a mobile version
I don't know yet , for the moment im in holiday and I dont have my computer with me , but in august/september , I will try to contact the dev of the game to talk about the mobile.version because I dont know how to d o it .
But yeah , if I can there will be a mobile version :)

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
the game has updated alot from 1.32.2 its now on 2.10.0 and so the mod does not work that well so it is in need of an update and im trying to not sound mean so srry if i did but it looks to be a nice mod for the game

Reactions: lawfromchaos

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
the game has updated alot from 1.32.2 its now on 2.10.0 and so the mod does not work that well so it is in need of an update and im trying to not sound mean so srry if i did but it looks to be a nice mod for the game
The game is moving realy fast and im working on a new version of the mod that include android version , atm im not home and I cant progress because I dont have my computer with me but you can expect a big update for the mod in September . I will contact the develloper of the game to see if its possible to mod more deeply the game ( like html codind things to add more space, re-scale the pictures to makes them bigger ) I will continue to work on it and im realy glad that some of you want to use this little mod I made :)

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
The game is moving realy fast and im working on a new version of the mod that include android version , atm im not home and I cant progress because I dont have my computer with me but you can expect a big update for the mod in September . I will contact the develloper of the game to see if its possible to mod more deeply the game ( like html codind things to add more space, re-scale the pictures to makes them bigger ) I will continue to work on it and im realy glad that some of you want to use this little mod I made :)
ok i will wait for the mod to come out and i hope you have a good time were ever you are and have a safe return to were ever you live

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 544159

I liked the previous hair quite a bit.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes