CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
It's not bad, needs a lot more content and sprites. Also a 'wait' button would be good (except if I didn't see it). For it's version so far, it's good.

ben75

May 25, 2017
@Vrelnir - suggestion: build a third option in the game start parameters: 1st male, 2nd female, 3rd futanari

(sry for my bad english-google translated)

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
How hard is it to get 4k in a week then?
It's doable but certainly not the most easy thing to do.
The Friday show in the brothel sure helps a lot, especially if you qualify for the bestiality show which gives you 1500. So you "only" have to get 2500 by other means. So lets say the target is to get 500 per day. I would say the best way to get that money on a regular basis is really the brothel. with a high math skill, you can sometimes get more than 200 from a...guest who winks at you with his wallet.
The problem is simply you will not have to much time to do other things than earning money on shool days.

May 3, 2018
It's doable but certainly not the most easy thing to do.
The Friday show in the brothel sure helps a lot, especially if you qualify for the bestiality show which gives you 1500. So you "only" have to get 2500 by other means. So lets say the target is to get 500 per day. I would say the best way to get that money on a regular basis is really the brothel. with a high math skill, you can sometimes get more than 200 from a...guest who winks at you with his wallet.
The problem is simply you will not have to much time to do other things than earning money on shool days.
So is it better to not pay it in your opinion?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I usually dont pay it but if youre going down the "pure" route, its probably in your interests to not get sold off each week. I've fought off Bailey a few times but that too escalates.

Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
I wouldnt say theres really a need. Saving takes like 2 seconds and loading is just as quick. Just two clicks.
Sure, there's not really a need, but then again, I'm a save scrub so clicking eventually takes a lot more time than simply F5 / F9 type of thing.
Plus you haven't really answered my question.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Depends. As AriaZala wrote, if you try to stay pure it's certainly better to pay up. For instance the first time you won't pay up the scene that happens itself is more weird than bad, but in the aftermath of it 3 dogs will try to mount you and your hands are bound...so your PC better is rather skilled with his/her feet or he/she will not stay much longer pure.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm curious, is threesome the max amount of lesbian enemies that can rape you or is it higher?
Six is the maximum. Perhaps the easiest way to cause that would be to attract a large audience while dancing at the brothel, and drive them mad with lust.
Also the changelog says there's "couple of events " for the stump in the rear playground, but i sat there for an entire day and only got women wanting me to flash them. Is there anything else?
Just that event, and the simple wind blowing your skirt up event. It has a more mundane and benevolent effect if you're not wearing a skirt. I want the events there to be more involved in the future.
Game still owns. Game update owns. I've never actually done a long run though. I tend to start stacking up horrible mental illnesses really quicky then just kinda giving up. One of these days I'll have to try and carefully navigate a few months of gametime or w/e to actually see content that requires skill checks.
Thank you!
hey Vrelnir are there any plans for the next update. (note any hints on what's going in the next update)
It'll be another general update, making improvements in several areas. If all goes to plan, it'll include new Whitney and Robin scenes, add a skulduggery action to encounters, and flesh out the streets with new events.
Is there a way to seduce the headmaster, or the teachers? I've made the headmaster enjoy my punishment so far, yet even after a copule of times, there's nothing else i could do.
Leighton is the only teacher you can seduce at the moment, and it requires very high fame.
It's not bad, needs a lot more content and sprites. Also a 'wait' button would be good (except if I didn't see it). For it's version so far, it's good.
Thanks for the feedback.
I testd it again and the dl works without problems. maybe my AV got an update?
That's good to hear.
Is there a quick-save, quick-load feature?
There is not. I'm not sure how easy it would be to include something like that, but I'll look into it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Something I haven't noticed before, maybe because I was playing "light" for a little while is a stat that says "A lewd warmth fills you" right under allure. What is it for?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey ppl - just picked up the game.

I wonder what should I do at the start of the game ? I am intrested in Besti mostly.
How can I start some interactions with animals ?
I encounter few dogs and a dolphin but none was in rape-y mood ...

Another question is - is there any shotacon content in game ?

4.50 star(s) 164 Votes