joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
It's doable but certainly not the most easy thing to do.
The Friday show in the brothel sure helps a lot, especially if you qualify for the bestiality show which gives you 1500. So you "only" have to get 2500 by other means. So lets say the target is to get 500 per day. I would say the best way to get that money on a regular basis is really the brothel. with a high math skill, you can sometimes get more than 200 from a...guest who winks at you with his wallet.
The problem is simply you will not have to much time to do other things than earning money on shool days.
How do you unlock this? Haven't seen a special event at the brothel, just normal dancing.

May 3, 2018
You mean not pay or "pay the other way" ?
Literally not paying at all, maybe buying a house or something.
Already is. Be a bad enough dude to rescue the Presidentbeat up them & friends or just bunk elsewhere, eg. the FURRY FRIENDS cave.
Rescue president? I'm aware that you can live in the furry cave and possibly other 2 crazy dudes' houses but i'm asking for an other way.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
No problem. IMHO there should be some more positions for the MC, male and female. Also, for male, I'm not sure if there is a way to ejaculate, but if there isnt, it would be good to be added. Keep up the good work!

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Hey ppl - just picked up the game.

I wonder what should I do at the start of the game ? I am intrested in Besti mostly.
How can I start some interactions with animals ?
I encounter few dogs and a dolphin but none was in rape-y mood ...

Another question is - is there any shotacon content in game ?
Most events that mention an animal have a chance of somehow raping you(mainly based on allure) but probably the best place to start would be to wander the forest until you get hunted down by some animal.

Reactions: Angmir

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Hey ppl - just picked up the game.

I wonder what should I do at the start of the game ? I am intrested in Besti mostly.
How can I start some interactions with animals ?
I encounter few dogs and a dolphin but none was in rape-y mood ...
Well, my tipp would be to choose "deviant-you really like animals" as a background at the start of the game. Deviancy defines which acts you can do in a consensual fashion with animals. Problem is, deviancy can only be increased with consensual bestiality, which is very difficult to find in the game with the standard starting value for deviancy. If you start with "deviant" though, you can already show your love for animals to the random dogs you sometimes encounter on the streets.

How do you unlock this? Haven't seen a special event at the brothel, just normal dancing.
It has to do with your fame. I'm not sure if it's only your prostitution fame or the overall fame but once it's high enough somebody in the brothel tells you that Briar wants to talk with you. Once that happens you can star in up to 3 different shows if your promiscuity or deviancy stats are high enough.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
@Vrelnir swimming while naked still has the character hiding themselves beneath the water and being embarrassed at max exhibitionism and both attitudes set to excited. Thank you again for the game, I'm looking forward to the new Robin and Whitney scenes.

Reactions: Banshee96

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Something I haven't noticed before, maybe because I was playing "light" for a little while is a stat that says "A lewd warmth fills you" right under allure. What is it for?
That's essentially a hidden stat, which shows whether or not your character has been drugged. The bar only appears when you're drugged, and at its core, it makes Screaming less effective. With how intoxicated you are, your screams won't sound convincing and people will be less likely to help you.

Reactions: Dyhart

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Leighton is the only teacher you can seduce at the moment, and it requires very high fame.
Dose that mean, there will be any hope for more content with rest of the teachers in the future? If so, would it be easier, or prehaps an extra event, for those who went for option the third in the science fair?

And there's an other question, will we be able to be more active in pleasure/offense others? (For example: French kiss; Grab npc's breasts; Suck or bite nipples; Fingering npcs.)
Several of these options could be available if they're weakned enough, if we get used to be a love toy, also when we sell our body for money.

Thank you for your quick answer, looking foward to see your answer.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
A couple of small issues/bugs(?) that I've seen.

1. For encounters while you're swimming at the beach and you're grabbed by a diver or swimmer (or dolphin, or swarm, or tentacles) and you're letting squids chill with you, when the encounter starts the squid will fall off because you're "no longer in the water" even though you clearly are still in the water.

2. After some water based encounters, if you had your swimsuit off already, after the encounter it will be automatically back on you.

3. For some encounters where you have not initiated them but are not resisting and are somewhat in control, enveloping still take a bite of your control even though you are the one enveloping them. That doesn't seem correct.

Also, for anyone trying to go a technical virgin/pure route and having trouble, just remember - they can't put it in your pussy when your character is orgasming if it's already in your butt. ;)

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Depends. As AriaZala wrote, if you try to stay pure it's certainly better to pay up. For instance the first time you won't pay up the scene that happens itself is more weird than bad, but in the aftermath of it 3 dogs will try to mount you and your hands are bound...so your PC better is rather skilled with his/her feet or he/she will not stay much longer pure.
Or you could visit the temple. They hand out some pretty handy things for pure runs.
Also, running off to somewhere where Bailey can't find you when you owe him money seems to be a decent way to avoid paying him from what I can tell. I skipped paying Bailey about two, three times now by being stuck in the asylum, going off to the woods, etc. It seems like of you miss the date by a few days or something, it gets moved further down the calendar while not increasing in cost, so that could be a good failsafe if you couldn't pay up.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That's essentially a hidden stat, which shows whether or not your character has been drugged. The bar only appears when you're drugged, and at its core, it makes Screaming less effective. With how intoxicated you are, your screams won't sound convincing and people will be less likely to help you.

Ahh wow. I'm not sure how that happened but thanks for the info.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a possibility of a way to not pay Bailey money being added to the game?
It's not planned. Maybe in the distant future, but they'll need to be replaced with something that would pressure you to take risks in a similar way.
No problem. IMHO there should be some more positions for the MC, male and female. Also, for male, I'm not sure if there is a way to ejaculate, but if there isnt, it would be good to be added. Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

More positions are planned. Male PCs ejaculate when the arousal bar fills, which usually requires either a gangbang or multple encounters in quick succession.
@Vrelnir swimming while naked still has the character hiding themselves beneath the water and being embarrassed at max exhibitionism and both attitudes set to excited. Thank you again for the game, I'm looking forward to the new Robin and Whitney scenes.
Thanks for the heads up, and you're welcome.
Dose that mean, there will be any hope for more content with rest of the teachers in the future? If so, would it be easier, or prehaps an extra event, for those who went for option the third in the science fair?

And there's an other question, will we be able to be more active in pleasure/offense others? (For example: French kiss; Grab npc's breasts; Suck or bite nipples; Fingering npcs.)
Several of these options could be available if they're weakned enough, if we get used to be a love toy, also when we sell our body for money.

Thank you for your quick answer, looking foward to see your answer.
More content with the rest of the teachers is planned, as are more assertive actions during encounters.

A couple of small issues/bugs(?) that I've seen.

1. For encounters while you're swimming at the beach and you're grabbed by a diver or swimmer (or dolphin, or swarm, or tentacles) and you're letting squids chill with you, when the encounter starts the squid will fall off because you're "no longer in the water" even though you clearly are still in the water.

2. After some water based encounters, if you had your swimsuit off already, after the encounter it will be automatically back on you.

3. For some encounters where you have not initiated them but are not resisting and are somewhat in control, enveloping still take a bite of your control even though you are the one enveloping them. That doesn't seem correct.

Also, for anyone trying to go a technical virgin/pure route and having trouble, just remember - they can't put it in your pussy when your character is orgasming if it's already in your butt. ;)
Thanks a bunch.

Enveloping damaging control is intended in all non consensual encounters. My thinking is that such actions are under duress, even if your sense of control is high.

CT26

Jul 25, 2018
I'm assuming that it's a bug allowing loss of control triggers during Harper trance sessions? Otherwise it makes the control gain at the start rather redundant

Aug 27, 2018
I hope that when pregnancy stuff does eventually come around you consider letting male MCs impregnate certain named NPCs like Robin.

Also, why is it so difficult for a male MC to ejaculate? Like under normal circumstances, guys will have a much easier time finishing than gals, and in a non-con encounter it would be extremely unlikely that a girl would orgasm at all, for several reasons

In any case, I look forward to more Robin stuff

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
hey Vrelnir for the sizes how about have it be small goes in the hole no problem and large can't go in (note when you get smokes for Whitney and he/she has some fun with MC if stuck) with the in between sizes can go in but can't come back out.

also why not have it be the smaller the slower MC gains Physique (note have it slower with Physique being important and all)
and the smaller the more relaxed the NPC is at the start and with bigger add it so MC can get the NPC to stop raping the MC with the Demand action if the MC has a lot of fame in combat small has a tiny chance as well with the Bratty actions (note I feel like with Bratty actions on a smaller MC would just make them cuter the smaller the MC is) for the bigger size Bratty and Defiant actions being more of a turn off.

the run down bigger can get out of getting raped with words and are more of a turn off when being Bratty and Defiant.

and smaller having a slower Physique gain but can get in holes a lot more easy as well as being more cute when being Bratty and Defiant but Defiant only being cute if weak and or is with the Demand action.
(note can't tellsomeone is weak if they only talk big)

(note the reason I'm saying hole a lot is vore as in it should be more easy for things to eat smaller MCs)

hope some of these ideas help with fixing the sizes problem everyone is having.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
also 2nd post cause it would be to big. (they say as they make a post that's very tiny)

let it be so if the MC has high Submissiveness MC can choose to give in/not fight back with events like with the class one where a classmate tries to get the MC to lick their pussy/suck their cock or the one on the bus when the MC is about to get off the bus etc etc.

4.50 star(s) 167 Votes