Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
If possible, it'd be cool to have cheats to control
1. intoxication level
2. amount of semen on/in body
3. that meter that appears after eating the pill given after getting drunk
1st i think only works in the events you get it in, also think that's how 3rd is as well (note they only make it harder to get away from rapists out of the events as far as i know) 2nd is used in some events, so i guess that one would be useful, but i only use cheats to add the stats my last MC had so i don't have to start over (note newer versions sometimes have bugs with old saves)

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
I hope that when pregnancy stuff does eventually come around you consider letting male MCs impregnate certain named NPCs like Robin.

Also, why is it so difficult for a male MC to ejaculate? Like under normal circumstances, guys will have a much easier time finishing than gals, and in a non-con encounter it would be extremely unlikely that a girl would orgasm at all, for several reasons

In any case, I look forward to more Robin stuff
the male MC impregnate is planned i hear and it being with named NPC's being likely
(note as for the male MC difficult ejaculate Vrelnir is still working on the game so things ain't as balance yet)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
hi i enjoy ing this game, made my character male with boobs and made all the women futa, remind me of that manga with the boy being turn a sex toy by their chubby classmates and teachers. I am playing (trying) the angelic path though and is very challenging as everything seems to want to rape you.

only have 3 questions:
how to raise skulduggery?
when you present the science project and where?
how can you turn back to the shore at the beach if you decide to go for a swim? (to return to town you need to swim to the docks and is sort of annoying) i just want to go to be beach, swim and get back to the beach.

Are there any cheats in the android version?

suggestion, i play with android, please separate the options vertically speaking, as for some reason when i touch one i sometimes get the one below or above. same with the save and load option, i try to save and load losing all my progress or vice verse, screw up want to load and save instead >.<* if not please add a confirmation button with the option one side of the other and not one on top of the other. thanks!

Any hints for newbies? yes am Noob.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
hi i enjoy ing this game, made my character male with boobs and made all the women futa, remind me of that manga with the boy being turn a sex toy by their chubby classmates and teachers. I am playing (trying) the angelic path though and is very challenging as everything seems to want to rape you.

only have 3 questions:
how can you turn back to the shore at the beach if you decide to go for a swim? (to return to town you need to swim to the docks and is sort of annoying) i just want to go to be beach, swim and get back to the beach.

suggestion, i play with android, please separate the options vertically speaking, as for some reason when i touch one i sometimes get the one below or above. same with the save and load option, i try to save and load losing all my progress or vice verse, screw up want to load and save instead >.<* if not please add a confirmation button with the option one side of the other and not one on top of the other. thanks!

Hey DD2,

First, I suggest checking the wiki link in the first post - many of your questions ongoing will be answered there.

As for your specific questions:

1) You need certain levels of skullduggery to engage in theft in some areas. Start off stealing from lockers at school, and then visit the common houses near the orphanage once you can not raise skullduggery any more from stealing from lockers. After that, you can find stealing opportunities in the clubs district, at the mansions, etc, but you'll need to have appropriate levels of skullduggery skill before those options will become available.

2) On the day of the science fair, I think it tells you where to go and when. If I remember correctly, it's in the location where the cafe is - it adds another link that you can visit on the day of the fair. If not there, try near the dance studio.

3) If you swim out, you swim back to the beach, and can then leave there normally, get dressed, etc. The game does not offer a visual of where things are in the ocean/sewer/forest, so you just need to fumble around until you figure it out.

And one more suggestion - try the game in your browser instead of the native android app. I know the dev ran into some challenges with the app recently. I have played the game in my browser on my tablet before, and it worked fine. However, the game is just better with keyboard and mouse - choices are numbered, and when you get into long encounters, the keyboard is nice.

Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
ah, yes! thanks for all the info, i play in my android because in my hometown we get lost of power outages and energy rations so this game is cool to save battery and kill the long hours without electricity. in my pc i work so no time to play ^^U i agree the browser is less complicated / annoying, so yes you are totally right there.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

only have 3 questions:

You can also raise your skullduggery by diving into the ruins in the forest's lake and opening the containers there, as well as stealing water when you help Robin on the beach on weekends.

Reactions: RenStimpy

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
Okay, thanks. Followup question: whats a good way to increase my promiscuousness or whatever? I dont have enough to join people when they offer in the brothel
I often go to the pub (far right) and flirt with people, then try to seduce them.
You can also accept a drink to repeat the seduction attempt saving time.
Just don't accept the drink if its going to result in a successful seduction attempt.

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
okay so i'm not getting caught jerking it in class but i do have high enough stats for it so what's going on?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The trigger on that event is really low IIRC. It took me several weeks of jacking it in class till it triggered.

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
okay so i'm not getting caught jerking it in class but i do have high enough stats for it so what's going on?
The only trigger I have been able to activate is in the science class.
And its not enough to touch yourself you actually need to cum.
(my info is from a good few patches back, please note that stuff my have changed and a lot added)

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
The trigger on that event is really low IIRC. It took me several weeks of jacking it in class till it triggered.
The only trigger I have been able to activate is in the science class.
And its not enough to touch yourself you actually need to cum.
(my info is from a good few patches back, please note that stuff my have changed and a lot added)
I tested out how many actions there were to masturbating in class and there are 31. You have to be at max arousal by the 29th turn (i usually cheat), then you get caught. It happened every time I did it.

Each class has a different event reaction to you doing so.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Really enjoying this game, thanks for making it!

Is not that I have ever use it, but where can we get more pepper spray? i can manage to defend mc "purity" against one attacker (no chastity belt as , well... don't like it) but when they come in packs is very difficult, like in the sea with dolphins, mc cum almost at the same time the last dolphin was aiming to his ass, which was good or else maybe will had been anal rape. so having the pepper spray is a good way to bail out dangerous situations like this. again haven't use it but my guess is in the police station?

Other then that, i wish you could make a futanari character (start as female, develops a clit penis that turns into a male penis with balls or not) and maybe as with the breast make the VJ/anus deeper to allow ,IDK men in horse costumes (BTW haven't seen those so far, only lizards, cats, dogs and wolfs) take MC and also make MC penis bigger too? also Cumflation leaving a cum trail so people find you even at your home, (contra measure will be walking around town till you are completely drain out cum xD) will be nice if not pregnancy.

Again, really enjoying the game so far! ty!

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018

Is not that I have ever use it, but where can we get more pepper spray? i can manage to defend mc "purity" against one attacker (no chastity belt as , well... don't like it) but when they come in packs is very difficult, like in the sea with dolphins, mc cum almost at the same time the last dolphin was aiming to his ass, which was good or else maybe will had been anal rape. so having the pepper spray is a good way to bail out dangerous situations like this. again haven't use it but my guess is in the police station?
You can either buy more from Landry in the pub or steal some from the complex on Elk Street

Reactions: DD2

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm assuming that it's a bug allowing loss of control triggers during Harper trance sessions? Otherwise it makes the control gain at the start rather redundant
It's technically not a bug, but not intentional either. It probably shouldn't work that way.
I hope that when pregnancy stuff does eventually come around you consider letting male MCs impregnate certain named NPCs like Robin.

Also, why is it so difficult for a male MC to ejaculate? Like under normal circumstances, guys will have a much easier time finishing than gals, and in a non-con encounter it would be extremely unlikely that a girl would orgasm at all, for several reasons

In any case, I look forward to more Robin stuff
You'll be able to impregnate some named npcs, but most will be effectively infertile.
hey Vrelnir for the sizes how about have it be small goes in the hole no problem and large can't go in (note when you get smokes for Whitney and he/she has some fun with MC if stuck) with the in between sizes can go in but can't come back out.

also why not have it be the smaller the slower MC gains Physique (note have it slower with Physique being important and all)
and the smaller the more relaxed the NPC is at the start and with bigger add it so MC can get the NPC to stop raping the MC with the Demand action if the MC has a lot of fame in combat small has a tiny chance as well with the Bratty actions (note I feel like with Bratty actions on a smaller MC would just make them cuter the smaller the MC is) for the bigger size Bratty and Defiant actions being more of a turn off.

the run down bigger can get out of getting raped with words and are more of a turn off when being Bratty and Defiant.

and smaller having a slower Physique gain but can get in holes a lot more easy as well as being more cute when being Bratty and Defiant but Defiant only being cute if weak and or is with the Demand action.
(note can't tellsomeone is weak if they only talk big)

(note the reason I'm saying hole a lot is vore as in it should be more easy for things to eat smaller MCs)

hope some of these ideas help with fixing the sizes problem everyone is having.
I think that's a good outline of how size could work. Thanks.
also 2nd post cause it would be to big. (they say as they make a post that's very tiny)

let it be so if the MC has high Submissiveness MC can choose to give in/not fight back with events like with the class one where a classmate tries to get the MC to lick their pussy/suck their cock or the one on the bus when the MC is about to get off the bus etc etc.
There are a number of events I want to revisit and add new options to, those included.
If possible, it'd be cool to have cheats to control
1. intoxication level
2. amount of semen on/in body
3. that meter that appears after eating the pill given after getting drunk
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm planning on adding the option to trigger drug effects in the next update.
this game is best so far,thank you for made it.i wish donate to you but you know,Turkish money isnt precious at all.
Thank you!

Other then that, i wish you could make a futanari character (start as female, develops a clit penis that turns into a male penis with balls or not) and maybe as with the breast make the VJ/anus deeper to allow ,IDK men in horse costumes (BTW haven't seen those so far, only lizards, cats, dogs and wolfs) take MC and also make MC penis bigger too? also Cumflation leaving a cum trail so people find you even at your home, (contra measure will be walking around town till you are completely drain out cum xD) will be nice if not pregnancy.

Again, really enjoying the game so far! ty!
Thanks, and you're welcome!

@AriaZaia is right about where to find pepper spray. Kylar will also give you some if you get their love high enough. You can only carry a single charge at the start though.

The option to play as a futa is planned, but I've yet to decide how it will interact with the crossdressing system.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
It's technically not a bug, but not intentional either. It probably shouldn't work that way.

You'll be able to impregnate some named npcs, but most will be effectively infertile.

I think that's a good outline of how size could work. Thanks.

There are a number of events I want to revisit and add new options to, those included.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm planning on adding the option to trigger drug effects in the next update.

Thank you!

Thanks, and you're welcome!

@AriaZaia is right about where to find pepper spray. Kylar will also give you some if you get their love high enough. You can only carry a single charge at the start though.

The option to play as a futa is planned, but I've yet to decide how it will interact with the crossdressing system.
with the futa thing have a fame and (note how likely it is NPC's know the MC is a futa)
as for the crossdressing system problem have both work as, they may think your a boy/girl.

if it's high then when the MC is changing the NPC's can start playing with the MC's things.

4.50 star(s) 164 Votes