Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
The size of the text adapts according to the size of the game window, allowing the game to be played in a minimally comfortable way in any resolution
Now that's odd, but at least i could make it smaller now. Thanks for the quick help about it!

If you forget to do this process, you will lose all your saves for sure. It's much more advantageous to have everything saved in another place, like a regular pc game, and not have to worry about making backups.
Agreed, but in my case i usually leave about the last three "big saves". Incase a glitch happen, i can then still fast track what went so wrong. Luckily there weren't much to report so far

Twine by default assumes that if you're using a mobile browser that it won't allow writing arbitrary files to disk and thus doesn't even show the option.
Now this is something that goes out of my knowledge, but if you could give it permission, then you could be able to do it right? If the html file could be runned on the mobile device, and well as make a save file (after the permission of course). Wouldn't it give the same type of save file, what a PC version would do? I could almost feel i said something dumb with that, because that just sounds so simple.

It makes more sense though if you change the settings to where you are literally the only man in town.
Don't get me wrong, but, how much game title start with this - You're the only man around gorgeous females - title? In my opinion, even if the first few time it feels good, because, why not? But then once you reach a certain level, when you will say... "i can't take this anymore". And even after that point, there will be just too many to deal with, and even more to come (no pun intended).

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong, but, how much game title start with this - You're the only man around
gorgeous females - title? In my opinion, even if the first few time it feels good, because, why not? But then once you reach a certain level, when you will say... "i can't take this anymore". And even after that point, there will be just too many to deal with, and even more to come (no pun intended).
death_by_snu_snu.jpg

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
but if you could give it permission, then you could be able to do it right?
Sort of, twine doesn't actually check it since there's no good way to do that but by requesting a non-mobile version of the site you can get the button to show up. But at least chrome gave an error about illegal constructor when I tried it probably meaning that it doesn't have the required permission.

SymTau

Apr 13, 2019
Greetings. I made an account for this game. Are there anyways to quickly gain Seduction skills early? I checked flirting with the students in school and in the pub which they just shooed me away. When I activate the cheats, I noticed that my Seduction isn't going up. Not even by one.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Greetings. I made an account for this game. Are there anyways to quickly gain Seduction skills early? I checked flirting with the students in school and in the pub which they just shooed me away. When I activate the cheats, I noticed that my Seduction isn't going up. Not even by one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope i could help

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Don't get me wrong, but, how much game title start with this - You're the only man around gorgeous females - title? In my opinion, even if the first few time it feels good, because, why not? But then once you reach a certain level, when you will say... "i can't take this anymore". And even after that point, there will be just too many to deal with, and even more to come (no pun intended).
That's actually coded into the game, after a certain number of orgasms in a day the messages begin to change as they start becoming more and more traumatic. Several tiers, maxing out somewhere around 20 or 30 I think. A botched parasite removal is a good way to get 10 or so and see the first couple tiers.

Correct, some promiscuity events lead to consensual sex (or a chance of consensual sex), others will lead to a seduction check (if you need to seduce the NPC first). That one is a chance of consensual sex that looks like it should be using a seduction check, but it's actually checking your school status reputation and possibly a few other things. Still useful for the potential control/stress/trauma recovery, but won't level seduction.

Reactions: SymTau

SymTau

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the info but I got a couple more. Are there ways I can reduce my fame regarding exhibition, sex, rape etc.? Is there a cap in Bailey's rent?

SymTau

Apr 13, 2019
Ok, this game got me hooked. Props to the developer. More questions just keep popping up that can't be answered in the wiki (spoiler). What's the point of defiance? What happens if you become the Alpha of the wolf pack? Can you cum inside a wolf's mouth (I want to protect my virginity) and further progress to your wolf transformation if so? What are the benefits if I tried to romance Kylar?

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
What's the point of defiance?
Defiant orphans can't use certain acts, that's available for Submissive ones, vise versa.

What happens if you become the Alpha of the wolf pack?

Can you cum inside a wolf's mouth (I want to protect my virginity) and further progress to your wolf transformation if so?
Actually....
Accroding to this page i say, it would need either vaginal, or anal, but i could be wrong. But if your goal is to become a wolf, and stay virgin, you can help yourself with a certain mushroom found in the forest. "Take two of it for six days for full transformation."

What are the benefits if I tried to romance Kylar?
Kylar can protect you from certain event at class, if you two sit together. Having Kylar's love also have disadvantages, but that's an other story, with possibily more content in the future.

(spoiler).
Adding spoilers you can do it either use the Insert-Spoiler, or manually type this (with no *)
[*SPOILER="Title of your spoiler"]Something you want to spoil[*/SPOILER]

I hope i could answer all your questions.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Ok, this game got me hooked. Props to the developer. More questions just keep popping up that can't be answered in the wiki (spoiler). What's the point of defiance? What happens if you become the Alpha of the wolf pack? Can you cum inside a wolf's mouth (I want to protect my virginity) and further progress to your wolf transformation if so? What are the benefits if I tried to romance Kylar?
Fruzsina covered most of these pretty well, but expanding on a couple of them

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Plz, add hypnoze or mind control or smh.
What did you have in mind? Harper already hypnotizes you when going to the appointments but there are only like 6 different events with that and I feel like they could use some events that focused less on just being taken advantage of while unaware and more on the mind control aspect though I'm not sure how exactly that should happen(the only idea I have atm is making you happily eat cum in various ways over several sessions). Also of course there's also the asylum that does a lot of interesting things.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi @Vrelnir , I stumbled over a small annoyance:
When you end an encounter with kick/punch/steal, it is selected again when you start the next.
That can be quite surprising. Baley was pissed off even though I apologized :-/

And just in case, you run out of ideas:
You can not enter the school-pool outside lessons. I guess it would be a perfectly safe place to practice swimming...

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
When you end an encounter with kick/punch/steal, it is selected again when you start the next.

You can not enter the school-pool outside lessons. I guess it would be a perfectly safe place to practice swimming...
I'm not sure why you think it would be safe given how the school is taken over by rapewolves as soon as the school day ends.

Reactions: Arkus86

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
Can we have a way to just get rid of Eden? Also that stupid asylum...
I realize the point of this is to see just how violated you can get your character, but you can't properly do that if you're being kept as a pet by some nutjob in a cabin. Compared to the wolves and dolphins the rape cabin is pretty vanilla. I mean that's a thing IRL, look it up.
I'd like a way to report them both to the cops so they're not a problem anymore.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
It makes the game kind of weird when you play as a guy character and beautiful women are jumping on your dick wherever you go and it's apparently super traumatic.
It doesnt make it weird at all tbh, it's still traumatic, being beautiful doesn't change that

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I realize the point of this is to see just how violated you can get your character, but you can't properly do that if you're being kept as a pet by some nutjob in a cabin. Compared to the wolves and dolphins the rape cabin is pretty vanilla. I mean that's a thing IRL, look it up.
I'd like a way to report them both to the cops so they're not a problem anymore.
The cops that aren't the least bit interested in the principal's child sex evidence? The one that routinely steal your clothes, molest you, and leave you butt naked in the middle of the street in rapeville? Those cops?

The only reasonable way I've found to deal with Eden is just to go along with it and gain their trust so they let you leave freely. Trying to escape seems to end with tentacle rape and recapture almost every time, even when you know the shortcut. Much easier to blow a week becoming good friends and getting to walk out normally. Especially since you will get recaptured and sent back a few times pretty much guaranteed.

One thing I was a little disappointed with. You get blackmail evidence against the principal and you can use it to get out of detention once or get his watch (take the watch!), and then it never comes up again. The MC is really terrible at blackmail.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
When you're stealing clothes, it'd be nice to have "steal" and "steal and wear" options, instead of only being able to steal and wear.
I've pretty much exclusively been stealing clothes rather than buying them and it's kind of a pain to have to plan out what order to steal things in so I don't end up in the alley in a bikini. This might just be that I'm not far enough in the game (only at the $500 week), but it also seems really easy and consequence free to steal clothes every single day if you want to

Also, just a question, does the rent keep going up every single week indefinitely or is there an end goal to that where you actually buy your freedom?
A "steal and wear" option would make sense.

Stealing clothes can get you in trouble with the police, but the low cost and limited amount of clothes currently makes this a minor issue. Once the police are more aggressive and the prison is added it should be more of a risk. That said, adding some sort of security to the shopping centre is planned.
I updated my custom version.
This is pretty cool.
Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, the pool at night would be a safe place to practice swimming. Perhaps too safe. I figured it's covered, and you don't know how to expose it.

Perhaps you should be able to swim there at night. I'd need to invent a threat for it though.
I've thought about how Eden could be removed permanently, like Whitney and Kylar. I originally thought that, as they live in the woods, they woudn't be as bothersome for players who didn't like them. @katmandomo is right that the police won't be any help.

As for the asylum, I plan to revisit it and flesh out life there.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Can we have a way to just get rid of Eden?
Not so long ago i were bring up several ideas about the game, one of it were, we should link the wolves with Eden. Such like, we could scare Eden out the forest, so we only need to deal with our wolf family in the forest (and some other things as well). Vrelnir seemed to like my ideas, prehaps it will be once linked it with. But also one of Vrelnir's quote
I've got several plans for Eden and the wolf cave that I hope will make life in the forest feel more dynamic. I'm focused on other areas at the moment though.

Hope for the best
Also that stupid asylum...
Keep in mind that the game is in 1.29.2. Life will be either easier or harder, but we are curious to see.

the rape cabin is pretty vanilla. I mean that's a thing IRL, look it up.
Well, yeah the cabin is way longer compare to the wolves. But if one turn off the animal encounters, then we need challenge in the forest, or like a stationary threat, and so we have Eden. On the other hand, if you have the animalic encounters on, you're still hunted by Eden, but the wolves too. And like i written earlier

The forest it self is not finished, and so dose with the asylum.

The only reasonable way I've found to deal with Eden is just to go along with it and gain their trust so they let you leave freely. Trying to escape seems to end with tentacle rape and recapture almost every time, even when you know the shortcut. Much easier to blow a week becoming good friends and getting to walk out normally. Especially since you will get recaptured and sent back a few times pretty much guaranteed.
While it's hard, but not impossible, if you have your body condition up and ready. Make sure that you're rested a bit before you attempt, once you're out, don't loose your mind with run away madly. You'll make sound that will attract animals, people, tentacles, and worst case Eden. Once you're out the forest, go home, and rest! Tomorrow get rid of your collar, since it gives a bonus chanse to the people, to make love to you.

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes