Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Can't see how. I thought the definition of incest was screwing your creators.
Following some dev's work, i heard that their policy is strict on the incest rule. However, i still know some title with incest, and available on Patreon. Well as, some game have "Incest patch" (Most of those are on the Patreon too, couldn't be random).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talking about this metter 'here', might be off topic, but an answer to your question for sure.
Tumble on Fenoxo's forum we could read a comment from the devs. It says:"Let’s rip the band-off first. We’re cutting a bunch of the most obtrusive incest content from the game to better comply with Patreon’s terms of service, starting with all of the “Inner Circle” Frostwyrm stuff. Soon I’m going to make Kiro and Kally step-sisters as well. Shade is probably going to stay as is for the present. " It's terrible, but prehaps, not the end of the line of the metter. Since several game have the "incest patch" menu here, that might be solution...

Side note: if someone were not play with that, or weren't reach that level. The incest content had option to turn off and on.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There are still tons of incest games on Patreon. Frequently they'll have some band-aid solution where the game asks you what the relationship is between the characters "Roommate" instead of "Sister" for example. Or some simple patch to change the names, but really the game is otherwise identical.

For the most part it is only a problem when someone gets a bug up their butt and reports it. Sometimes I think devs use it as an excuse to cut out on a game when they get bored with it (see: Big Brother). It's really pretty silly on Patreon's part, although they do have a concern of being frozen out by their payment partners if some Incest/barely legal type game shows up on the CBS Evening News next to their name.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
There are still tons of incest games on Patreon.
And now from here, that's part i just don't understand. I mean, most devs avoid to go for the incest part. Or even if, they will be like. "Ohhh it's fine, because she is only your step-sister."
But you can't actually turn your very own child into step-child, roommate.. The list is endless.

Or some simple patch to change the names
like i said
some game have "Incest patch"

There could be a lot reason behind it, but personally i would not remove a content, just because i'm borred of adding new things to it. I would leave it as it is, expect something higher than me, dose make me to do so. (Patreon would be a good example)

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
> Isn't Patreon's policy aganst the incest?

Can't see how. I thought the definition of incest was screwing your creators.
Oh god, that damn near killed me I was laughing so hard. It was only worse because I was still recovering from the male MCs rape-babies and child support comment. Funny stuff, so wrong, so funny because it's so wrong.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.30.1 is up on my blog. It adds the docks to Mer Street, new hairstyles, new options while seeing a romance movie with Robin, and a handful of deviancy actions involving tentacles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want a way to be adopted by a dog, as opposed to the other way around. That's nice little humiliation fantasy, flipping the owner/pet thing around.

@Vrelnir Please tell me that we'll be able to have female MCs sent to the male prison? Or will the prison be co-ed?
The prison will use the gender ratio set by the "Percentage of people attracted to you that are male." option in settings. So you'll be able to play a female character in a male prison if you like.
I actually love Eden and don't mind the cabin keeping at all. If anything, I wish there was more variety to Eden so that staying in the cabin didn't get too boring. Also, when pregnancy is finally a thing I was thinking you could keep the kids you and Eden have together in the cabin. After all, didn't he say he was lonely? This also gives him an excuse to expand his cabin. Supplies will include formula for when you're not there. I was thinking that older kids would like the mushrooms. Gives you an excuse to grow them. ;D
I'm considering how pregnancy will work regarding Eden. @Fruzsina is right that they're a loner, but if they were completely happy with their own company they wouldn't have kidnapped you.
well made game but I feel like all the current content is focused on you being the victim. Even the exhibitionistic stuff is about you trying to reassert your control and it doesn't feel all that assertive.

some ideas I had

-ability to steal students swimwear which leads to them telling the teacher they don't have anything to wear possibly causing them to end up with the other genders swimwear or none at all during class.

-the ability to publicly strip students.

- the ability to convince the bully to humiliate another student.

also the deviancy stat feels like it should be expanded beyond bestiality. Right now its basiccally do I aprove of animals having sex with me and doesn't actually affect what happens at all.

some ideas.

- the ability to breastfeed students yourself(expanding the breastfeeding content beyond the one scene)
- the ability to publicly urinate
- maybe including diapers. I feel this would work well with the current breastfeeding person
Thank you for the kind words, and the ideas. I'm glad you like it.

I do plan on expanding the deviancy stat beyond bestiality. This update adds a few actions to that end.
- Just to clear it, i weren't meant that all the babies will go to Eden's place, i will talk about it later
- I get that line, but Eden isn't seem to be the person, who would plan to have a family with you. Eden is more like a super horny person. Once you quench the hunter's lust, Eden will let you go.

Yeah, but only that, wont make Eden become a good parent material.

Living in a forest dosen't automatically make you loner, true. But if i recall Eden's first encounter, it's like, giving two choise. First, Let the hunter enslave you. Secound, try to run away, which will lead to an encounter. Loosing it will make you the hunter's slave. What dose this tell you?

But all aganst odds, what would happen if Eden would give shelter to your children? (restrict to Eden and Yours)
If you happen to got pregnant/impregnate the hunter, your children will live with you and Eden. That's good! Now from here First: the crying babies's noise would irritate the hunter's peace. Secound: Other than knowing they're there, what kind of content you would think would be suitable with Eden and the babies? Third: What about multiple pregnancy? Eden possibily can and will not overly expand the the cabin, only about the children.

I would say human pregnancy should link to the orphanage, it would make sense (in my opinion)! Being an orphan, give a life to a baby, you need to get a shelter to your child. You don't have a home, you don't really trust anyone to take care of your baby(expect if it's from a named npc, but that's an other story).You have then no choise, but to either place them in the hospital or the orphanage. In the orphanage you can have as many baby as you want. Named npcs might visit you or/and your babies. while not named could only visit the babies. Which than could lead to an encounter, but it may or may not be consensual. Sweet up the cake, you can visit your babies, and interact with them, probably even name them. I don't know how long will your pregnancy will last, and make it hard to identify how long your baby stay as a baby. Who would then, join in the school, and that can cause events, positive and negative alike. Example: Whitney's/Robin's/Kylar's child could give an event while you're in the school. Or simple ones like, your child found you in the hall way, and say "Hi Mom/Dad". And the classmates will react in a way. And there's lot more ideas we could just add up, from one simple location fixed.
What's your opinion about my theory?
If there's a vote, i would say for the first introduction on pregnancies
Wolf cave for animal pregnancy, Orphanage for human pregnancy, and tentacles pregnancy would be a lot different than that. (but if you want a place for them, you can send them to Dr. Harper, but what would then happen there?)

You can disable the tentacles, so only tentacles wont do it. It would need at least one human or a you based event. Such as: Pool cleaner find you. or something happen with either you, or the pool's water, that dosen't let you chain it over and over.
Thanks for your thoughts on pregnancy, and in general. It's going to be a pretty involved thing to add. Thanks too for all the help you've given other players via information.
I've encountered 2 bugs so far

The first one, I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but I'm no longer able to sit on the stump in the rear playground outside of school hours.

The second one was pretty funny. I over exerted myself in my own room, and woke up in the industrial area getting raped by 2 guys. Wtf could have happened while I was passed out to end up on the other side of town in some guys house? LOL
Thanks for letting me know. The stump isn't a bug, but I agree it doesn't make sense that it vanishes while lunch isn't occurring.

That event triggering in the orphanage is intentional. It's there as I haven't yet made a more appropriate dangerous scene.
Glad you like it, but i'm also curious the hunger system i've brought up earlier.
What do you think?

Personally i would say, if we will get rid of weekly payment (one way or the other). We will then still need to worry about cash in a way. But other than that, it will make you to go to certain places of the town almost every day.
Very early builds of the game had a rudimentary hunger system. I discontinued it because I worried it would be tedious to play around. I still think it could work, though perhaps only in certain situations. Thanks for the ideas.
Pregnancy could be really scary for the male MC. He could be on the hook for child support for thousands of rape babies across town.
As if paying Bailey isn't bad enough!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for your thoughts on pregnancy, and in general. It's going to be a pretty involved thing to add.
oooh this will be great once it's implemented. but don't ya dare to forget robin ^^. that girl deserved some breeding love :whistle:

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
The dock add-on is nice, but it feels a bit difficult to tap into unless I'm missing something. You can only work weekends and you have to be there early in the morning to actually work. Seems like there is a lot built in there to make it interesting though despite what I perceive is barriers getting to it. :unsure:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Hunger systems are incredibly tedious. I wouldn't even love this game as much now if there weren't any cheats to cancel out tiredness. If you were to implement a hunger system at least make the cheat a permanent thing that says 'never hungry'.

Any chance of adding umbrellas to the game so your clothes don't get ruined during rainy days? Also perhaps as something to poke people with when you get attacked.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
The dock add-on is nice, but it feels a bit difficult to tap into unless I'm missing something. You can only work weekends and you have to be there early in the morning to actually work. Seems like there is a lot built in there to make it interesting though despite what I perceive is barriers getting to it. :unsure:
Well you have some School holidays from time to time. For instance December is basically a school free month

So far i found the Dock works intresting although the demands for the passenger ship encounter are a little bit over the top i would say. I mean S in appearance...even with S in Seduction and maxed out beauty, you still have to wear quite revealing cloths to achieve that. I mean you would have to wear clothes not really suitable for working on the docks i would say. ;)

I really like the new hairstyles btw.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for your thoughts on pregnancy, and in general. It's going to be a pretty involved thing to add. Thanks too for all the help you've given other players via information.
Glad i could help

Very early builds of the game had a rudimentary hunger system. I discontinued it because I worried it would be tedious to play around. I still think it could work, though perhaps only in certain situations. Thanks for the ideas.
Reading a post made me think about it a bit, and i must say. It's still doable, i mean, if other content can be disabled. What if we would make the hunger system, to be able to disable-enable in the start (or even ingame if possible)? Such like the parasites, tentacles, beasts...

Hunger systems are incredibly tedious. I wouldn't even love this game as much now if there weren't any cheats to cancel out tiredness. If you were to implement a hunger system at least make the cheat a permanent thing that says 'never hungry'.
I believe hunger system would be fun, but yes, if it would be added like right now, it should need a way to disable it. That option should be available in later version, so others not need to worry about it.

Any chance of adding umbrellas to the game so your clothes don't get ruined during rainy days? Also perhaps as something to poke people with when you get attacked.
Umbrellas would be awesome way to protect our clothes, well as raincoat as an accessary from the forest. Using umbrella as a weapon would be good too, since it wouldn't cause lethal damage on the attackers.

@Vrelnir Thanks for the update. Also, i would like to ask, what's your opinion about the incest? (after pregnancy will be added)

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Well you have some School holidays from time to time. For instance December is basically a school free month

So far i found the Dock works intresting although the demands for the passenger ship encounter are a little bit over the top i would say. I mean S in appearance...even with S in Seduction and maxed out beauty, you still have to wear quite revealing cloths to achieve that. I mean you would have to wear clothes not really suitable for working on the docks i would say. ;)

I really like the new hairstyles btw.
That is kind of what I mean though. You have to play pretty deep into the game and the content feels a bit too gated off even somewhat disjointed from everything else (given all the qualifiers you need to meet to play it). I don't think that takes away from the appeal and content the area adds I just think it could stand to be a bit more accessible for standard play.

I will grant I only ground through it last night as soon as I saw the new version had launched and it is the first iteration of the area where it can be much improved down the road. My initial first impressions though: neat idea where it may be a bit lacking in the execution for the time being comparative to the rest of the game. I'll also state my expectations on this game are pretty high at this point so when new content drops subtleties tend to stand out more because the game as a whole has been done so well when compared to other html and sugarcube based games.

Between this game and The Secretary you will be hard pressed to find originality better in the design given the format so the small things just jump out more (also The Secretary is on my naughty list due to the slow release schedule :cautious:).

mws553

Mar 23, 2019
idk if its just my game but my hair doesnt seems to change. In the cheats menu i usually have it set to 630. but ever since 1.30.1 it stayed at 500 until i gone to the hairdresser and fringe doesnt even seem to do anything.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
There's a...well not a spelling error as such but using the wrong word. During the dock work it says: "You're tasked with cleaning the peer.", peer should be pier. Peer would be referring to another person or the act of peering (looking).

Reactions: RICKY43
4.50 star(s) 164 Votes