RenoAJ

Mar 4, 2019
is there benefits for having a tiny body? All I know is my char is smol and weak.

Currently doing an /ss/ universe where 99% of the world are women (and I love it).

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
is there benefits for having a tiny body? All I know is my char is smol and weak.

Currently doing an /ss/ universe where 99% of the world are women (and I love it).
I think theres something in the asylum thats either already there or being worked on. not totally sure

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018

there's like one or two events that has a hole that you can fit in if tiny. (note thanks to willpower it's not as bad when going with a tiny body)

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Ok, I've either totally misunderstood what "high level exhibitionism" means, is completely blind, or is just super unlucky because I can't seem to find a single instance of the improved flavor text for said high level exhibitionism.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Quick questions:

So, now that the mc can get custom sized bits and bobs, rampantly endowed/tripod mod Robin when?

Is Winter actually a witch/werewolf/etc given some of the odd monologues and reactions to museum goodies you bring?

Any chance of a dojo based character or trainer at some point for some better self defense techniques? Heck, even a jazzersize vhs cassette tape may be an upgrade at this point.

Will beauty ever work significantly in our favor alongside being a flag that everything in this world wants to take us to pound town?
Mind, my personal experience is based off of public school, but the 'hawt chicks' and prime cut jocks had a vastly different set of social hurdles than the nerds, wallflowers, and outsiders.

Will there be a swimming/volleyball/sport tournament at some point the mc can participate in and gain some positive reputation along the lines of the science fair?

Qazex, I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for, but with high exhib stats when you are setting up your player preferences in your room there are two options for being seen in a saucy state-- the standard "you are embarrassed" and a different option "you are excited".

Unsure how much of the game it actually changes up on use, flavor or mechanic wise, though.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Not sure if anyone's experienced this as well, but when some person attacked me (in game) while Kylar was watching, the person suddenly had a needle in their neck and was out for the count. I assume it was Kylar, in which case, neat addition.

Reactions: KekKoo

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Ok, I've either totally misunderstood what "high level exhibitionism" means, is completely blind, or is just super unlucky because I can't seem to find a single instance of the improved flavor text for said high level exhibitionism.
in the bedroom go to "(8) Attitudes" to change how MC acts when you get alot of exhibitionism.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Not sure if anyone's experienced this as well, but when some person attacked me (in game) while Kylar was watching, the person suddenly had a needle in their neck and was out for the count. I assume it was Kylar, in which case, neat addition.
Yeah, you can even rummage through their pockets for some loose change while they're out.

I've really taken a liking to robbing rapists blind.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Qazex, I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for, but with high exhib stats when you are setting up your player preferences in your room there are two options for being seen in a saucy state-- the standard "you are embarrassed" and a different option "you are excited".

Unsure how much of the game it actually changes up on use, flavor or mechanic wise, though.
in the bedroom go to "(8) Attitudes" to change how MC acts when you get alot of exhibitionism.
Already set both to Excited, character at max exhibitionism. Still getting stuff like 'you feel intense embarrassment at your exposure' 'You can't bear the thought of someone catching you like this' 'You hasten to cover yourself, blushing' etc, and haven't really noticed any changes. Some new scenes, yes, but changes to flavor text and such? Not any I noticed.

Reactions: Largo

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Already set both to Excited, character at max exhibitionism. Still getting stuff like 'you feel intense embarrassment at your exposure' 'You can't bear the thought of someone catching you like this' 'You hasten to cover yourself, blushing' etc, and haven't really noticed any changes. Some new scenes, yes, but changes to flavor text and such? Not any I noticed.
game still getting worked on so i'd say that flavor text isn't as looked at when getting updated by Vrelnir.

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Don't expect any/many people to be interested but I was messing around with the code for a little while and added a few new events to the game. They're all listed in the changelog I attached. I'm by no means any good at coding or writing, I just did this for myself mainly but thought that other people might enjoy.

Note: You will still need the img file from the latest version of the game if you want to play with images.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Updated the links on my blog to 0.1.32.2. It's a bug-fix update, but also adds art to represent different penis sizes to the sidebar sprite.
For the wolf transformation.... how do you bite people? Is there a way to bite people if you are the male and it is a full female npc playthrough?
There's only one way to bite during combat at the moment. I intend to add more.
If you could (you may already have plans to do so), but adding a graphic for cum in orifices would be neat. Also, commentary from NPCs about the cum in the PC's orifices while having sex.
Thanks for the suggestions. That would make sense.
For now, the only insecurities are about breast and penis size right?
That's right.
This is the best text-based game that I have ever played (y) Is there any plan on adding more clothes in the next update?
Thank you, that's good to hear. As @Oddly Blank says, new clothes are coming with the clothing overhaul. It won't be next update, but I'm hoping it's soon after. People are helping me with the code and art, and I don't want to rush them. There's many other things on my to-do list anyway.
Lord Vrelnir, please give us pants
I Shall!
I am guessing straight male chars can't bite anything other than i think it was winter when she is tugging at you right?
That's right, for now.
be nice if we could change outfits in wardrobe/changingroom using a single link like when waking up
Agreed.
can't wait until there's different positions put in place. Tired of doggy.....never thought I'd say that.
I hope to have your PC on their back soon.
There are around thirty points where it changed, each after you make the choice to expose yourself willingly. Not much changes in each case though, sometimes it's only a couple of words.
Quick questions:

So, now that the mc can get custom sized bits and bobs, rampantly endowed/tripod mod Robin when?

Is Winter actually a witch/werewolf/etc given some of the odd monologues and reactions to museum goodies you bring?

Any chance of a dojo based character or trainer at some point for some better self defense techniques? Heck, even a jazzersize vhs cassette tape may be an upgrade at this point.

Will beauty ever work significantly in our favor alongside being a flag that everything in this world wants to take us to pound town?
Mind, my personal experience is based off of public school, but the 'hawt chicks' and prime cut jocks had a vastly different set of social hurdles than the nerds, wallflowers, and outsiders.

Will there be a swimming/volleyball/sport tournament at some point the mc can participate in and gain some positive reputation along the lines of the science fair?

Different sizes for NPC bits and bobs will come. I'd be surprised if Robin didn't get an enlargement mod.

Winter is neither a witch nor a werewolf. They're a vampire just interested in history, and their family has deep roots in the town.

A dojo based character is planned, and they will teach new ways to smack rapists around.

Currently beauty helps make more money dancing and whoring, and also increases the tips you make at the cafe and other jobs. You're right though. Beauty should make climbing the social ladder at school easier, though with its own challenges.

There will be more projects similar to the science fair. Each class will have something associated with it. I'm considering adding a weekly swimming contest to the lake as well.
Don't expect any/many people to be interested but I was messing around with the code for a little while and added a few new events to the game. They're all listed in the changelog I attached. I'm by no means any good at coding or writing, I just did this for myself mainly but thought that other people might enjoy.

Note: You will still need the img file from the latest version of the game if you want to play with images.
That's cool to see. Thanks for sharing.

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Updated the links on my blog to 0.1.32.2. It's a bug-fix update, but also adds art to represent different penis sizes to the sidebar sprite.

There's only one way to bite during combat at the moment. I intend to add more.

Thanks for the suggestions. That would make sense.

That's right.

Thank you, that's good to hear. As @Oddly Blank says, new clothes are coming with the clothing overhaul. It won't be next update, but I'm hoping it's soon after. People are helping me with the code and art, and I don't want to rush them. There's many other things on my to-do list anyway.

I Shall!

That's right, for now.

Agreed.

I hope to have your PC on their back soon.

There are around thirty points where it changed, each after you make the choice to expose yourself willingly. Not much changes in each case though, sometimes it's only a couple of words.

Different sizes for NPC bits and bobs will come. I'd be surprised if Robin didn't get an enlargement mod.

Winter is neither a witch nor a werewolf. They're a vampire just interested in history, and their family has deep roots in the town.

A dojo based character is planned, and they will teach new ways to smack rapists around.

Currently beauty helps make more money dancing and whoring, and also increases the tips you make at the cafe and other jobs. You're right though. Beauty should make climbing the social ladder at school easier, though with its own challenges.

There will be more projects similar to the science fair. Each class will have something associated with it. I'm considering adding a weekly swimming contest to the lake as well.

That's cool to see. Thanks for sharing.
Are there gonna be more Whitney date?

4.50 star(s) 167 Votes