Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
@Vrelnir : Do you plan on adding an Herm protagonist? You can already have the whole town, but the player is the only one who can't have both

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Also curious about the above. I think I recall it potentially being a thing.

I also remember messing with the saves in the past to add both business related bits, but it had predictably odd results. Didn't crash the game outright, but the game would often focus on one part of the tackle or the other in sex scenes. It also made the swimming class segment rather difficult to get through without being constantly in detention. (Can't change in front of the girls, character is obviously a girl and can't change with the boys. etc.)

Actually, to piggyback off that question: occasionally in the changelog I read mention of a "herm portal being closed". As I've yet to encounter any hermaphrodite characters nor portals, color me intrigued. Is this what I think it is, or..?

Also regarding the doubly blessed gender, it could make for some fun scenarios if were Robin or another potential ally (maybe even the dojo character mentioned, that is trying to fight the urges unsuccessfully through meditation) that had drunk the wrong coolaid and stuck in this state, with the lust occasionally spiking through the roof-- which could be dealt with in a variety of ways.

Lastly, is there a way to change the pc's body size (overall, not just the delicate bits) outside of save state alteration?

8ik9ol

Jun 15, 2017
I made a hair mod and thought I might as well share it with you.
It's supposed to resemble Ruby Rose from RWBY.

To install, just extract the zip inside the game folder.

To get this style, you need to choose:
- red hair
- hazel or light blue eyes
- shoulder length
- straight hair
- flaps as fringe

Alternatively you can load the attached save file with my personal settings.

Have fun!
View attachment RubyRose.7z View attachment RubyRoseStart.save RubyRose.png

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Im wondering if there is more for Leighton than the spanking and car washing at detention (not counting the blackmail events). More specifically, I wonder if there are any scenes that lead to sex or any plans to add more scenes.
Also:
I hope to have your PC on their back soon.
(y):cool:(y)

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone know where to find this aphro spray? I was fooling around in the game files and stumbled upon a purple-colored spray bottle. 307702

Mar 15, 2019
Is it normal that I don't have any animation when my character is masturbating? I saw the frames in the game's files

NoxShade

Mar 14, 2018
Idk if this has been mentioned before, but I found a weird bug where I ran into a group of dolphins and the first one was fine, but the remaining two switched to the dog sprite.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
will love if control meter will be added to sex scene, to know how much you are submisive/in control and if/when you can take control.

just have have normal sex (drinking and was asked to go somewhere private), and still were on knees with only very limited choices what do to. will love to have some choices what to do

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
not sure if this is bug or overlook, but when i was first day at school, at should only study there, go to cafeteria etc...there was no way to go to home and sleep.
to go to sleep i was "forced" to climb over fence and then go home from there.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
typo/bug report:

You enter Leighton's office.

"Lock the door," she demands. "You're in big trouble."
You comply.
"Give me your clothes. All of them. Now. I'm searching them for drugs. And yes - I'm serious."

You remove your towel and your towel and hand them to her. She makes a show of searching through them.
"No underwear?" she comments. "That's against the rules, young lady. It's very naughty."

He sits back at her desk and beckons you over. When you're close, she grabs you by the arms and bends you over herknee.

"Time for your punishment."

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
not sure if this is bug or overlook, but when i was first day at school, at should only study there, go to cafeteria etc...there was no way to go to home and sleep.
What happened when you went to the front yard and tried to exit the school grounds?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The school is closed and locked at 5pm I believe, so if you spend too much time studying, searching lockers etc. you get locked in for the night, unless you either pick the lock in the front yard, hop the fence in the rear yard, or use one of the secret tunnels that are revealed with a high History mark.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and ejmuerte

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Considering Vrelnir frequently passes by, I feel like I have to say that this is a very refreshing game, with nice design and execution.
Sub games are way too uncommon.
Games allowing you to disable more specific/hardcore fetishes are way too uncommon.
Sandbox games with quality content and not just a pure grind are way too uncommon.
Games where things can go wrong, without it being a bad end, and that allow you to recover after that are very rare too.
I'm following the development of this game since its beginnings and it progresses faster than many overfunded games out there. It's really pleasant.
I just hope you'll add addictions in the future (drugs, and/or fetish addictions, like, overuse one kind of action and become more or less addicted to it).

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ehm.. what?
Herm portals refer to a bug that makes NPCs spawn with both sets of genitalia. They use them in buggy, physics-defying ways.
Where do I find the parasites?
By making clothes from weeds on the rocks by the beach, or in the lake. You can also find them by swimming topless in the drains.
Are there gonna be more Whitney date?
Yep.
@Vrelnir : Do you plan on adding an Herm protagonist? You can already have the whole town, but the player is the only one who can't have both
It's planned. I've been building the game with it in mind. As @Laughingfox says, it can be modded in quite easily, but it causes all sorts of issues.
Also curious about the above. I think I recall it potentially being a thing.

I also remember messing with the saves in the past to add both business related bits, but it had predictably odd results. Didn't crash the game outright, but the game would often focus on one part of the tackle or the other in sex scenes. It also made the swimming class segment rather difficult to get through without being constantly in detention. (Can't change in front of the girls, character is obviously a girl and can't change with the boys. etc.)

Actually, to piggyback off that question: occasionally in the changelog I read mention of a "herm portal being closed". As I've yet to encounter any hermaphrodite characters nor portals, color me intrigued. Is this what I think it is, or..?

Also regarding the doubly blessed gender, it could make for some fun scenarios if were Robin or another potential ally (maybe even the dojo character mentioned, that is trying to fight the urges unsuccessfully through meditation) that had drunk the wrong coolaid and stuck in this state, with the lust occasionally spiking through the roof-- which could be dealt with in a variety of ways.

Lastly, is there a way to change the pc's body size (overall, not just the delicate bits) outside of save state alteration?
Thanks for the ideas. There's no way to change the pc's body size. Not sure why I haven't added it to the cheat menu. Maybe it's more complicated than I remember.
I made a hair mod and thought I might as well share it with you.
It's supposed to resemble Ruby Rose from RWBY.

To install, just extract the zip inside the game folder.

To get this style, you need to choose:
- red hair
- hazel or light blue eyes
- shoulder length
- straight hair
- flaps as fringe

Alternatively you can load the attached save file with my personal settings.

Have fun!
View attachment 307521 View attachment 307522 View attachment 307527
I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Im wondering if there is more for Leighton than the spanking and car washing at detention (not counting the blackmail events). More specifically, I wonder if there are any scenes that lead to sex or any plans to add more scenes.
Also:
(y):cool:(y)
There are plans to rework and expand Leighton's blackmail events. It is possible to consensually sex up Leighton, but requires you end their blackmail of you first.
Anyone know where to find this aphro spray? I was fooling around in the game files and stumbled upon a purple-colored spray bottle. View attachment 307702
It's not in the game yet, but well investigated!
Is it normal that I don't have any animation when my character is masturbating? I saw the frames in the game's files
It's normal. Those animations aren't in the game.
Idk if this has been mentioned before, but I found a weird bug where I ran into a group of dolphins and the first one was fine, but the remaining two switched to the dog sprite.
Thanks for the heads up.
will love if control meter will be added to sex scene, to know how much you are submisive/in control and if/when you can take control.

just have have normal sex (drinking and was asked to go somewhere private), and still were on knees with only very limited choices what do to. will love to have some choices what to do
I've considered working control into sex like that. It would be a pretty fundamental change however.

Raising your promiscuity unlocks more options during consensual encounters. Deviancy instead if the encounter is with a beast. I want to add more consensual options.
typo/bug report:

You enter Leighton's office.

"Lock the door," she demands. "You're in big trouble."
You comply.
"Give me your clothes. All of them. Now. I'm searching them for drugs. And yes - I'm serious."

You remove your towel and your towel and hand them to her. She makes a show of searching through them.
"No underwear?" she comments. "That's against the rules, young lady. It's very naughty."

He sits back at her desk and beckons you over. When you're close, she grabs you by the arms and bends you over herknee.

"Time for your punishment."
Cheers.
Considering Vrelnir frequently passes by, I feel like I have to say that this is a very refreshing game, with nice design and execution.
Sub games are way too uncommon.
Games allowing you to disable more specific/hardcore fetishes are way too uncommon.
Sandbox games with quality content and not just a pure grind are way too uncommon.
Games where things can go wrong, without it being a bad end, and that allow you to recover after that are very rare too.
I'm following the development of this game since its beginnings and it progresses faster than many overfunded games out there. It's really pleasant.
I just hope you'll add addictions in the future (drugs, and/or fetish addictions, like, overuse one kind of action and become more or less addicted to it).
Thank you, that's amazing to hear. I'm glad you enjoy it and the way things are going.

Addiction to lewd acts exists in a sense, in that performing them eventually requires you to act in more extreme ways to receive the same effect. I've thought about adding penalties for failing to satisfy those urges, but I feared that might be more annoying to play than fun.

Drug related content is in the works.

Reactions: Toramizu
D

Deleted member 7072

It is rare to see a dev so open to suggestions, you're the best!

Here are some moar:

An Anal-only chastity belt would be nice, I'd like to get anal swarm parasites but still be able to use my dick. I tried modding this in myself by making only parasite removal remove the parasites, but it broke the swarm description. Speaking of parasites, urethral swarm parasites would be neat.

A menu option to control arousal gain per parasite, 10 is too low imo. I increased it to 50 each which was fun :p. Hardmode could have a higher minimum arousal gain. Alternatively maybe allow multiple parasites per body part? Or make it grow in size and arousal gain the more you feed it.

A high deviancy could let you forage for parasites and put them on.

Different parasite types should do different things. There are currently Molluscs, Anemones, and Invertebrates.
Anemones are predators, and could reduce the size of what they are attached to because they are slowly eating it.
Invertebrates are basically everything, but if they are leeches then they could increase part size by increasing blood flow.
Molluscs are snails and stuff who subsist on liquids/algae, who could increase semen/milk production to feed themselves.

Make the squids stick around when banging dolphins or tentacles. I tried to fix this myself but the $inwater variable only exists in three places? Not sure how to make them stay.

There is already tailpussy with the tentacles, sort of, but I'd love to see a Manticore for some real tailpussy. Both hallucinogen or drugged would make sense for the extra effect the tailpussy has on you. Would require a high level of hallucinations like the other monstergirls. Maybe someone in the hostpital or asylum attached a single Tentacle to their tailbone among other modifications and pays to use the Tailpussy on you as a test subject? Rapidly causing addiction of course.

A slime that isn't a swarm would also be neat.

Keep a pet slime to masturbate with, obtainable with high deviancy after encounting a slime swarm and trapping a single slime in a jar.

Some way to gain addictive semen/milk. Would deal stacking extra arousal each time you cum in a person in a fight as they become addicted, increases the lust/etc of named NPCs when they consume it (sneak a little cum in their tea maybe?). This would make the most sense as an ability gained from the Demon transformation. Later on special diolague could be added for those addicted to your cum, begging for a fix or paying you money for some.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is very interesing game, but i will love some additions
a) ability to train you willpower (mediation, joga cousses..etc)
b) when you are promiscuous enough ability to press your dick against mouth too, not only pussy/ass
c) 69 position, booth in animation and posibity (so far, have it only once, with a dog :))) ).
d) fitness centre to (faster) build up your your body
e) ability to train martial arts/self defense (yeah, i just want to fight that school harrases and win, giving him nothing but pain, and still be free to get raped by others, it is just matter of principe).

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes