HTML - Degrees of Lewdity [v0.5.0.6] [Vrelnir]

1. 5.00 star(s)

animal idiot

A pretty large and fun HTML game. There's a lot of content to it, and more being added from time to time. The customization has a lot of variety and the events/scenarios are plenty. There's all kinds of love interests, Dere, Tsun, Yan, etc. as well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

VolgrimDCLXVI

Updates regularly for at least 3 years. Excellent range of options to fit nearly every sort of (logical) fetish, and easy access to cheats let you play the way you want things to go without having to use third party modifiers!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nenoch1

lots to explore.
    for something made on the cheap. (the cheap is not a bad thing) great visuals. very interactive text. and it is very well put together and as far as I know, it is bug and error-free.

plays very well with the zip extractor app on iOS. work with dictation.
    With that said a very fun and challenging game with lots of secrets.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nyzus

love the game, I honestly have nothing else to say
    is a nice and lewd game, even tho it does contains rape and all, is great
    also, the preview is so annoying like 200 words?
    what is this thing and why, help me
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Papierkorb

Best game i´ve ever played. In other words.. Das Spiel fängt genial an, man wird gleich in die Welt reingeworfen. Zu Beginn hat man geringe Einstellmöglichkeiten zum Charakter, was aber immer Übersichtlich bleibt. Die Texte haben die perfekte länge und seit dem neusten Update kann man alles mit den Pfeiltasten überspringen. mfg Papierkorb
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

The best html game I've played

It has a great sandbox system, unexpected developments and a wide range of degradation.

if you are looking for a game to degrade characters, this is the one.
    Constantly updating, a fairly united community about this game.
    It really is better than many other games and this one is not yet complete
  7. 5.00 star(s)

polina

I have not put this game down since e started playing on my android tablet.

The biggest plus to this game is the starting background and potential to branch out anywhere. The ability to become someone you shape step by step. The 10 seconds per step is awesome, I like the clothing system a lot too! I totally cannot wait for this game to update count on me supporting the developer.
    Looking forward to more clothing/content and areas.

The only thing that could make this game better is like the orphanage is a chatroom and we can talk to other players, possibly even visit their rooms(private message) or possible apartments.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

WaiGee

This is a sandbox eroge and arguably one of the best ones out there. Its very open and the amount of stuff you can do is respectable even at the current (somewhat) early stages in development.

The combat and sex system in the game is pretty dang good and something i wish other eroge would focus more on.
    I didnt encounter any bugs during my playtime and the grammar seems to be correct too.
    Definitely a must play, i wish i could play this for the first time again.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ShamusForSmut

In the sea of smut, I try and be as honest as possible in what I stumble upon.

For this review, I have a bias towards playing as a female character only, though there is a male option available in the game.

So with that, the premise. It's quite simple, you're an orphan, but more so a tenant at an orphanage that might as well be an apartment complex. You have to make rents due, and if you don't you get sold into slavery, the sexy kind. You also still go to school, so throughout the week you gotta go and do your school stuff and level up your mathematics, english, and science if I remember correctly. So what's fun in all that?

Well, as with every lewd game, you are constantly harassed in a sexy town that always thinks about sexin' you. If you continue down that path, you can level your exhibitionism, your stance on how getting banged in a freeuse city is actually cool and alright (basically slowburn grindy corruption), and you can get banged by a variety of creatures that aren't just people (and get TF's from them if you so choose).

So that sounds cool n' all but why the 3 stars? Well, unless you treat this game like a sandbox, such as using the cheats and pimpin' up your stats willy nilly, then actually playing the game is a bit of a chore. There is a sizeable grind in both your stat build ups and actual corruption, alongside having to pay your landlady (or orphanage keeper or whatever). As other reviews mentioned, you go into dancing/selling your body pretty quickly to get any decent cash, which tends to show a lot of downtime in just going through the motions to make rent every week or be forced into a badending of sorts.

As for the lewds as well, it's been awhile and the one doggy animation sprite starts to get old. They did add a missionary position, but I feel as though this game can massively benefit by just revamping/adding onto that rather than reusing the same animations for a variety of different contexts and scenarios that the text tries to portray, as much of the lewd events are more on the gameplay side.

What that entails is that you can command your character to do the lewd activities such as selecting to do a blowjob or have sex and usually have the same animation and text portray what is happening in these random encounters, rather than having unique sex scenes written--such as what Fenoxo does when choosing how to bang someone/something. In that, I feel that having more animations/sprites would help give those scenes a bit more life rather than trying to portray everything on two positions (as it gets old giving bj's while always being on all fours).

Though, I will say that this is one of the best exhibition sandbox type games out there, especially for those that like a freeuse type of society, as there are many random encounters and events that happen since the game switches the environmental descriptions and contexts when you walk naked through the city and other areas. Almost like a game of hide and seek, except it's more like dodge and get (or not) get banged.

An example of the above is that once you try on the exhibitionist side, you can no longer just freely walk about, you instead go through tunnels, under tables, through dark alleys, and try your luck at getting back to the apartment orphanage. Very nice at simulating that type of environment. But like I said, it'd be even greater if there were some unique sprites that played when getting caught since for the most part you'll be seeing the generic sex scenes that are often encountered during normal/combat encounters.

An on development, this is one that gets regular updates. Not very fast ones, but not very slow ones either, just a nice pace with a good healthy amount of changes and additions. For what it is, I recommend playing this since it isn't a terribly big download, and if you like the content it makes for a nice and lewd afternoon.

Overall, I would've given this a 4, but after doing 1 normal run, the grind really does get in the way of lewdity in trying to balance everything out rather than have fun, so every time I boot it up now the gameplay/grind is ignored through the built in cheat system. If they manage to balance that out in the future I'll add a another star, but for now the gameplay itself is a bit dull and repetitive with the grind to get your character to where you want them to be. So 3/5, go for a first run, and if you don't like it, try out the sandbox/cheats.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Cedo0099

Great game! I enjoy it a lot. A bit hard if you want to stay virgin but funny and complex.

Thanks for the autor!

The most amusing is to discover more and more interaction while you play and descend to hell with your girl/boy
  11. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

It pains me to do this, but this game isn't a good SANDBOX game. It might be a great text-based game, but it paints itself as something that it isn't.

If you want to play as anything but the town's bicycle, constantly submitting to anyone and everything, you will have a very frustrating time. You get assaulted every 2 steps. Sometimes in the middle of the school, right besides a busy classroom, you can have your character scream his/her lungs out for every single turn and still get raped for half an hour with no one intervening.

The grind is simply unbelievable. I feel like I'm playing a Korean MMO without the dopamine shots you get the first hour when you level up quickly the first 15 levels. The worst part is that it makes you feel like you're advancing quickly, giving you some options that give ++ STAT or +++ STAT but the actual boost those give is laughable.

Lastly, the basic setup forces you into whoring your character out, otherwise you'll never make enough money to pay up the ORPHANAGE OWNER that would extort a high school student she/he's supposed to take care of...

Maybe you are into all of this, if so more power to you. I come from trying out Lilith's Throne*, a much superior text-based game with actual different approaches to fit your playstyle. Go try that one out instead of this if you want to feel like you have a choice or say on the matter, instead of being dragged along for a rape-fest.
    *Do be aware that since the time I wrote this and now, Lilith's Throne is its own pandora's box of drama and unfulfilled promises. I suggest just playing the game in your own way, extracting any fun you can out of it, then deciding on your own whether you want to dip your toes into that pool of drama or just move on.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Haaans

Awesome game!

Can't wait for what's still to come!
    Already has a lot of content and it's only going to get better from the looks of it. A pregnancy system would be the icing on the delicious cake this game already is.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

wibblywarble

Amazingly well done game. Great combination of text and animated scenes. Fun story and extremely open ended in what you can do. Lots of fun characters and really interesting mechanics such as trauma and other such things. It's fun when you are playing and you are doing fine and then suddenly things fall apart and they situations can snowball and have a large effect. By the end your character is broken and struggling to recover, but in a fun way. I can't wait to see what you do in the future with this game. Maybe add some more teacher routes and other npc interactions. Would also be cool to see more job options and events/situations you can get involved with.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

StonerEv

An Excellent Hentai game with some minor adjustments it could even be a darker version of "Always Sometimes Monsters" But as it stands it's an excellent hentai life sim. With future updates I'm hoping to see more with Kylar, Whitney, and Robin. Possibly even moving out. It's a fascinating adventure the only real criticism is a few more non sexual events. Muggings are always rapes/molestations never just "give us your money" raising trauma and pain through nonsexual events would be interesting.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ynyn

Fantastic text based game (which still has some cute animation, though mostly as flavor) that already has so much content! In some aspects it even reminds me of the classics CoC and TiTS, which definitely is a compliment. You can decide how you deal with any encounters- during and after. There's a big bunch of fetishes you can turn on and off at your own leisure. Its fantastic rating over 25 votes is definitely well deserved and I am excited to see what the def plans for the future of this gem.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

DD2

I start playing the game because was a game i could play in my android to kill time, but got hooked, do recommend, but warning! it's an addictive game!

Of course it could be better, if the MC was futanari and more options in cloth or body modifications, but the game is really great as it is. thanks!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Rimiru

This game is absolute gold.

You start off as an orphan who is required to pay for your freedom to the person who runs the orphanage. If you cant pay then the money will be extracted from you at their discretion.

It took me a few attempts to learn good tactics, how to use the map, how to best interact with people, ect. But once I started to understand what I was doing wow did I get myself hooked.

Like many other of the best text based games it offered a wide range of interesting fetishes.

The only part I dislike is the swarm encounters (which I turn off) because I feel there is no way to win / really interact with them.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Devvvin

I've played a lot of games on here... too many probably, but this one really sticks out as unique. The gameplay is unlike any other I've come across, HTML based or otherwise, the replayability is insanely high due to open ended nature of the game, updates are regular and normally substantial in terms of content and bug fixes, and the dev seems responsive to major bugs and patching them in a shockingly fast time span.

This definetly isn't for everyone, if you're looking for tons of hot pix or super in depth story then maybe pass on it. (There's a story for sure, but it isn't a narrative like most VN's.) But if you want a game that's challenging(on normal at least), has tons of content, great writing, and caters to a ton of different fetishes, then look no further.

10/10 will play again... probably right now actually.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

bakabaka480

Woah this game was somthing special. I'm often hesetent with text based games like this, they can be good and they can be terrible. Let me tell you know this is one of the gems. I have to admit I lost countless hours to this game. I'll definutly keep an eye on it as it develops further.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Qazex Saw

lots of content, simple gameplay, lots of fun.
    Kinda difficult through if you start off on the wrong foot, because it's really easy to get into a loop of attacks that leave you open for more attacks.
    Not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing, but definitely can get annoying after the 5th mental breakdown and 3rd asylum trip.