HTML - Degrees of Lewdity [v0.5.1.3] [Vrelnir]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Edwarf

A must-play title, existing features are well implemented and more to come; great gameplay. neat presentation, and pixel artwork like the cherry on top.

Thx Vrelnir for this game, and to all those helping with the proyect.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Harem Route

Rejoice, this, for a change, will be a very short review. Because unfortunately, this game was very quick to disappoint me.

What could have been a masterpiece of a game is, unfortunately, held back by a single fact. You are always a submissive. No matter what, you can not turn tables in this game. You are raped, and never the rapist. This lack of player choice makes it vastly inferior to similar projects.

Were it not for this fact, the game could truly be great. With plenty of interesting mechanics and characters, good sprites and descriptions and nice customizability. But as it stands, there are simply better projects out there, simply because they allow you to choose whether you want to make others your victims, or be one yourself, whereas this game takes this choice away.

However, if being a submissive is the only thing you're after anyway, give it a try, it's not a bad project by any means.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Found this way back when on an obscure thread in the now defunct 8-chn website. I liked it even then and it continually updates.

It's essentially an open world HTML text game but your do have sprites in it. The general premise is you are an orphan (that was the initial idea, vrel was gonna have it so the main character had parents but discarded it)

You play as an orphan and from the start the customisation options are HUGE! Don't like a fetish, turn it off. And there's quite a few: Vore, Futa, Parasites and more. You can customise your player character from male or female orphan and can approach the game as you want. Be a nice nerdy student (but you will get bullied more), be a school terror (attacks will lessen but teachers wont like you and wont help if they hear you being attacked).

Let the school bully use you as a sex toy (and eventually they fall in love with you) or fight back.

Become best friends with Robin your fellow orphan or treat them horribly.

You get the picture, there is more.

So yes, do download and play and make your own mind up.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Chaos69

This is simply amazing to play. Just trying to have a normal loli school life and then getting brutaly raped or trying hard not to is interesting. i love the animation i hope it gets even better like details to clothes and diffrence in sizes depending on the size of the charachter you pick.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CelestinXXX

Straight up a masterpiece. Played it for hours as the number of possibilities is enormous, I always discover new npcs/places with new things. A little too much of dogs rape tho, and horses would be appreciated
  6. 5.00 star(s)

CrayonTips

Leave your morals and decency at the door, this game holds no punches.

I've played a lot of adult games over my lifetime - I remember playing many early adult dating sims and 'adventure' games where the rewards were lewd pictures.

There is absolutely nothing to compare this game to, it stands on a pedestal on it's own.

This game is not only fun, challenging, open-ended, and sexy - but it's also completely player-narrative driven allowing you to essentially do whatever you want within the game's boundaries/engine.

There is almost too much to go over as far as events/story, but what I can detail is the mechanics of the game.:

X) Stats that you must level such as 'skulduggery' which will progressively allow you to picklock harder and harder locks allowing entry to places with better loot or different scenes depending on context.

X) Skill-based sexual acts where your character will get better at 'getting people off with their mouth' if that's the direction you want to go, there's a lot of skills/stats in this regard and it's a lot of fun leveling them up too ;)

X) Options to change the gender of practically every meaningful character, not that it matters a ton to be honest because quite a few characters are simply described through text, but it's a good touch nonetheless.

X) A relationship panel that allows you to see how much a character loves you and whether you're the submissive or dominant one in the relationship.

X) A well-done overview of the world map in addition to keyboard shortcuts for traveling throughout the city.

X) Special events that remind me of something like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon where you need to fulfill certain criteria by a given day in order for something to happen.

X) A character creator/customization mechanic that only gets better over time as Vrelnir continues to work with others to add more clothing/customization into the game.

X) An insane amount of lewdity :unsure: I mean the tags alone should give you the hint, but seriously - hetero/homo, bestiality, tentacle, etc. You will probably scratch your itch with this game.

All-in-all this is probably the most feature rich and fleshed out HTML game that I can think of and I've wasted countless hours on it. I applaud Vrelnir for putting so much time and effort into the game and I look forward to the future development of it.

TL;DR - Just download it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rabaz

I loved this game, I have played around 9 hr and Im not close to get tired, every escene is so hot, but I'd like if you could know when school events such as those of "inspections" by the principal, thanks for this lewd piece of art!

(y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

For a game not even done (only ver 0.2 as of this review) this is a godly game. I have never play HTML games before and I am kinda sad this is my first one, because it will totally set my expectation so high for any other HTML games I will be trying from now on.

I have always like HRPG games for their diverse choices and the freedom to go and choose what you want. This game is literally that except MUCH more choices. I love being able to choose things to do, and the random events - they are unexpected and that's what make this so exciting to play.

The little pixelated gifs and clip arts does help make this such a simple and cute game. Kinda nostalgic too, reminds me of sites in the 2000s. The anime-ish style is also a nice plus.

Of course at this stage, there are some things I still kinda dislike, like how it is hard to struggle and fight back, or how I don't get to choose what to do with people (instead have to wait for them to come to me). But for a game this completed at this early of a stage? 10/10
  9. 5.00 star(s)

animal idiot

A pretty large and fun HTML game. There's a lot of content to it, and more being added from time to time. The customization has a lot of variety and the events/scenarios are plenty. There's all kinds of love interests, Dere, Tsun, Yan, etc. as well.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

VolgrimDCLXVI

Updates regularly for at least 3 years. Excellent range of options to fit nearly every sort of (logical) fetish, and easy access to cheats let you play the way you want things to go without having to use third party modifiers!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nenoch1

lots to explore.
    for something made on the cheap. (the cheap is not a bad thing) great visuals. very interactive text. and it is very well put together and as far as I know, it is bug and error-free.

plays very well with the zip extractor app on iOS. work with dictation.
    With that said a very fun and challenging game with lots of secrets.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Nyzus

love the game, I honestly have nothing else to say
    is a nice and lewd game, even tho it does contains rape and all, is great
    also, the preview is so annoying like 200 words?
    what is this thing and why, help me
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Papierkorb

Best game i´ve ever played. In other words.. Das Spiel fängt genial an, man wird gleich in die Welt reingeworfen. Zu Beginn hat man geringe Einstellmöglichkeiten zum Charakter, was aber immer Übersichtlich bleibt. Die Texte haben die perfekte länge und seit dem neusten Update kann man alles mit den Pfeiltasten überspringen. mfg Papierkorb
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

The best html game I've played

It has a great sandbox system, unexpected developments and a wide range of degradation.

if you are looking for a game to degrade characters, this is the one.
    Constantly updating, a fairly united community about this game.
    It really is better than many other games and this one is not yet complete
  15. 5.00 star(s)

polina

I have not put this game down since e started playing on my android tablet.

The biggest plus to this game is the starting background and potential to branch out anywhere. The ability to become someone you shape step by step. The 10 seconds per step is awesome, I like the clothing system a lot too! I totally cannot wait for this game to update count on me supporting the developer.
    Looking forward to more clothing/content and areas.

The only thing that could make this game better is like the orphanage is a chatroom and we can talk to other players, possibly even visit their rooms(private message) or possible apartments.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

WaiGee

This is a sandbox eroge and arguably one of the best ones out there. Its very open and the amount of stuff you can do is respectable even at the current (somewhat) early stages in development.

The combat and sex system in the game is pretty dang good and something i wish other eroge would focus more on.
    I didnt encounter any bugs during my playtime and the grammar seems to be correct too.
    Definitely a must play, i wish i could play this for the first time again.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

ShamusForSmut

In the sea of smut, I try and be as honest as possible in what I stumble upon.

For this review, I have a bias towards playing as a female character only, though there is a male option available in the game.

So with that, the premise. It's quite simple, you're an orphan, but more so a tenant at an orphanage that might as well be an apartment complex. You have to make rents due, and if you don't you get sold into slavery, the sexy kind. You also still go to school, so throughout the week you gotta go and do your school stuff and level up your mathematics, english, and science if I remember correctly. So what's fun in all that?

Well, as with every lewd game, you are constantly harassed in a sexy town that always thinks about sexin' you. If you continue down that path, you can level your exhibitionism, your stance on how getting banged in a freeuse city is actually cool and alright (basically slowburn grindy corruption), and you can get banged by a variety of creatures that aren't just people (and get TF's from them if you so choose).

So that sounds cool n' all but why the 3 stars? Well, unless you treat this game like a sandbox, such as using the cheats and pimpin' up your stats willy nilly, then actually playing the game is a bit of a chore. There is a sizeable grind in both your stat build ups and actual corruption, alongside having to pay your landlady (or orphanage keeper or whatever). As other reviews mentioned, you go into dancing/selling your body pretty quickly to get any decent cash, which tends to show a lot of downtime in just going through the motions to make rent every week or be forced into a badending of sorts.

As for the lewds as well, it's been awhile and the one doggy animation sprite starts to get old. They did add a missionary position, but I feel as though this game can massively benefit by just revamping/adding onto that rather than reusing the same animations for a variety of different contexts and scenarios that the text tries to portray, as much of the lewd events are more on the gameplay side.

What that entails is that you can command your character to do the lewd activities such as selecting to do a blowjob or have sex and usually have the same animation and text portray what is happening in these random encounters, rather than having unique sex scenes written--such as what Fenoxo does when choosing how to bang someone/something. In that, I feel that having more animations/sprites would help give those scenes a bit more life rather than trying to portray everything on two positions (as it gets old giving bj's while always being on all fours).

Though, I will say that this is one of the best exhibition sandbox type games out there, especially for those that like a freeuse type of society, as there are many random encounters and events that happen since the game switches the environmental descriptions and contexts when you walk naked through the city and other areas. Almost like a game of hide and seek, except it's more like dodge and get (or not) get banged.

An example of the above is that once you try on the exhibitionist side, you can no longer just freely walk about, you instead go through tunnels, under tables, through dark alleys, and try your luck at getting back to the apartment orphanage. Very nice at simulating that type of environment. But like I said, it'd be even greater if there were some unique sprites that played when getting caught since for the most part you'll be seeing the generic sex scenes that are often encountered during normal/combat encounters.

An on development, this is one that gets regular updates. Not very fast ones, but not very slow ones either, just a nice pace with a good healthy amount of changes and additions. For what it is, I recommend playing this since it isn't a terribly big download, and if you like the content it makes for a nice and lewd afternoon.

Overall, I would've given this a 4, but after doing 1 normal run, the grind really does get in the way of lewdity in trying to balance everything out rather than have fun, so every time I boot it up now the gameplay/grind is ignored through the built in cheat system. If they manage to balance that out in the future I'll add a another star, but for now the gameplay itself is a bit dull and repetitive with the grind to get your character to where you want them to be. So 3/5, go for a first run, and if you don't like it, try out the sandbox/cheats.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Cedo0099

Great game! I enjoy it a lot. A bit hard if you want to stay virgin but funny and complex.

Thanks for the autor!

The most amusing is to discover more and more interaction while you play and descend to hell with your girl/boy
  19. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

It pains me to do this, but this game isn't a good SANDBOX game. It might be a great text-based game, but it paints itself as something that it isn't.

If you want to play as anything but the town's bicycle, constantly submitting to anyone and everything, you will have a very frustrating time. You get assaulted every 2 steps. Sometimes in the middle of the school, right besides a busy classroom, you can have your character scream his/her lungs out for every single turn and still get raped for half an hour with no one intervening.

The grind is simply unbelievable. I feel like I'm playing a Korean MMO without the dopamine shots you get the first hour when you level up quickly the first 15 levels. The worst part is that it makes you feel like you're advancing quickly, giving you some options that give ++ STAT or +++ STAT but the actual boost those give is laughable.

Lastly, the basic setup forces you into whoring your character out, otherwise you'll never make enough money to pay up the ORPHANAGE OWNER that would extort a high school student she/he's supposed to take care of...

Maybe you are into all of this, if so more power to you. I come from trying out Lilith's Throne*, a much superior text-based game with actual different approaches to fit your playstyle. Go try that one out instead of this if you want to feel like you have a choice or say on the matter, instead of being dragged along for a rape-fest.
    *Do be aware that since the time I wrote this and now, Lilith's Throne is its own pandora's box of drama and unfulfilled promises. I suggest just playing the game in your own way, extracting any fun you can out of it, then deciding on your own whether you want to dip your toes into that pool of drama or just move on.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Haaans

Awesome game!

Can't wait for what's still to come!
    Already has a lot of content and it's only going to get better from the looks of it. A pregnancy system would be the icing on the delicious cake this game already is.