madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry, what I was referring to was how hard I find it for my character to stay fully dressed/not destroying her clothes while walking down the street/on the beach/in public, and then having to drop a couple hundred every week to replace the scraps of fabric the npcs leave her with.
You should be buying sturdier clothes and visit the tailor regularly. And work that ass off to be able to afford it. A couple of hundred is what... one trick? :devilish:

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
The feat requirement is "Get to day 150 without passing out", not "Go 150 days without passing out". If you faint within the first 150 days, you can't get that feat in that playthrough.
Could you not just savescum your way to victory, meticulously reversing to an earlier save to reduce all stress taken? That's what I've been doing, but I'm not that far into the playthrough yet.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Could you not just savescum your way to victory, meticulously reversing to an earlier save to reduce all stress taken? That's what I've been doing, but I'm not that far into the playthrough yet.
Sure, but it's still quite a piece of work.
Some events lead you into a downward spiral. The oldest save might not old enough.
It might be easier to play (mostly) fair and be very careful for the first 150 days.

But I don't know how this will work out with the Wraith roaming around!?
You can not savescum the encounters completely.
I have not played much this year and just started a new game. So I guess I will find out.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The feat requirement is "Get to day 150 without passing out", not "Go 150 days without passing out". If you faint within the first 150 days, you can't get that feat in that playthrough.
Step 1: Edit the days value in sugarcube shenanigans to 149.
Step 2: Sleep.
Step 3: Wake up and enjoy the profit.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
where is the iron man new game option?

also i start an new game with slime in my ear, or got it after discovering the "facility" building, what was that weird glitch in the matrix all about? thought you only got the slime if you explore and cum in the landfill

also is there a way to change eye color permanently without the use of contacts? i flucked up in creation screen after spending like a hour in all the options for new game and feat distribution, i chose eye colors, but for some reason when i start the game they turn grey instead of color i choose.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
But I don't know how this will work out with the Wraith roaming around!?
The Wraith needs to be avoided at all costs for those first 5 blood moons. Just spend those nights taking showers in the night club or brothel from dusk till dawn.

To be honest though, DoL is almost impossible to play as the player intends without a healthy dose of savescumming. I was able to achieve the 0 fainting for 150 first days feat when the Wraith was not introduced yet. Thankfully, fainting while choked does not count, so gaspers need not worry about that one.

On another topic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
That should still work.

once you go do the ritual you get attack by several tentacle monster which spikes stress on Charly's (that is MC as Morgan calls him/her BTW got to name him something) again resulting in faint. now i have to wait 150 days to gain the no faint feat as its impossible not to faint afterwards, also ghost get rid of chastity belt as it's nothing, making it even harder to defeat two mayor boss fights in the lake with the red moon.
Did you try disabling tentacles under Settings (must be done in a sleeping area ahead of time)? I believe that might help you with both of these encounters.

Step 1: Edit the days value in sugarcube shenanigans to 149.
Step 2: Sleep.
Step 3: Wake up and enjoy the profit.
Let me rephrase: You can't LEGITIMATELY EARN it in a playthrough if you faint before day 150. You could easily cheat to earn a feat by editing the values (You'd need to set the amount of times fainted to 0 as well if you fainted already). My point was merely that in order to earn all the feats, you have to restart multiple times (the current list requires at least 7 runs).

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
disabling tentacles?????!!!! Blasphemy! i am playing this game BECAUSE the tentacles. that wont ever happen in my play-through. besides i ONLY do the anal pregnancy with tentacle monsters. My PC is the tentacle queen matron *nods*

so i guess there is no way to permanent change eye colors... sad. guess i will have to start a new game because of this. but how about the iron man game? is it not available for android? i don't see any options to start a iron man game.

Can we all agree this is how enormous breast should look in the side sprite of character screen? :D

Please make this happen.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes