Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I downloaded FireMod, but I wanted to install BEES Mod, which folder should I put it in?
Okay i'm gonna rewrite this, if you just want the Bees mod download these 2

And replace the DoL img folder with the first then the second.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiloLaki

Xibbit

Jan 4, 2019
Hey anybody have performance problems on 4.3.3 ?
My game slows down drastically once an encounter / animation starts playing.

(yes disabling images solves the slow down, but what`s the point in playing without those)

any help is appreciated

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021

(yes disabling images solves the slow down, but what`s the point in playing without those)

any help is appreciated
that seems odd, i didn't had any issues with perfomance other than my browser messing me up a few times, so im not 100% sure how to help you here, might be a compute issue, unless you playing on phone, then it might be one of the issues the game sadly goes trough on phones that it's out of reach of the contribuitors and vrelnir xD

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, I downloaded FireMod, but I wanted to install BEES Mod, which folder should I put it in?
As long as you downloaded the newest version of Firemod, Beeesss is already included. Just make sure to go to Graphical Mod Settings and enable Beeesss and the Kaervek Community compilation with Beeesss on top and the comp right below it.

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022

any help is appreciated
Combat animations dont work on mobile currently. You can disable them in settings and not have to disable images altogether.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone know how I can mess with my save file to just remove an ear slime? I'm stuck in a really damn annoying chain of events right now, every time I try go to remove it the Ivory whatever or Eden gets me before I have a chance and it's just getting in the way of me actually playing the game. I don't know if the slime's influence is just too high or something, I edited my save to lower the corruption anyway not sure if that will actually help me get to the altar though.

Veximily

Aug 13, 2021
Anyone know how I can mess with my save file to just remove an ear slime? I'm stuck in a really damn annoying chain of events right now, every time I try go to remove it the Ivory whatever or Eden gets me before I have a chance and it's just getting in the way of me actually playing the game. I don't know if the slime's influence is just too high or something, I edited my save to lower the corruption anyway not sure if that will actually help me get to the altar though.
You have to time it so you reach the altar right when the blood moon starts so you can get there unimpeded. It's a huge pain in the ass.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
idk if its just me, whenever I confess in the temple my stats wont change. my purity won't go up and my deviancy won't go down.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You have to time it so you reach the altar right when the blood moon starts so you can get there unimpeded. It's a huge pain in the ass.
I managed to get it finally, thanks to Eden being an asshole I was having to fight the wraith with my hands bound so I cheated the bindings off, put my pain to zero as well as stress and trauma etc etc
Little did the wraith know it was fighting an overpowered anime protagonist

But my lord what an annoying turn of events that was
In short I went to the temple to learn about the altar thing, where the nuns did a purity check(failed) somehow managed to avoid being penetrated throughout the whole "purification" thing since most of the assaulters were women, then IMMEDIATELY after that more nuns just randomly attacked me and dumped me in the forest because the blood moon started, then Eden, then trying to get through the forest and to the lake without the wraith attacking which took so so many reloads
I don't even feel bad for cheating, that sucked

SicariusLux

Nov 26, 2022
Anyone know of any mods or anything that allow you to be naked out in public during the day without constantly having to run between alleys and such? It's always disappointed me that even with max exhibition you suddenly start panicking if your clothes get a bit too wet while you're in town and you have so many options limited to you if you try to walk around in stuff like a swimsuit instead of "proper" clothes, much less actually being exposed.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the way Exhibition works in the game is a little odd, your character can want to be naked at all times having everyone lust over them but then you just can't actually do that? Almost every exhibition act I can do is "too tame to soothe" but she still wants to hide under cars and stuff in case people see her, strange indeed

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
is there a place outside of the discord where i can download some of the modstuff?
dolmods seams to have only some parts of some stuff and some stuff isnt even there for download but only for online play.

i want to keep my discordacc seperate from some stuff.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Golden Chastity Belt is a pain. It's feeling impossible to break atm without being gangbanged to oblivion. Farm work doesn't give enough money to live on, so I can't hang out at the farm much. I heard horses can break it easily but that's not really feasible for that reason at least until school ends. Wiki mentions slimes too but getting the trait to find them is another time chore (Doesn't seem like just having hallucinations can find them either, I ran around the sewers all day). Even with rape gangbangs and shit, characters just seem prefer DPing your ass instead of trying to break the belt.

Edit: Found out Extra Stats has clothing durability, that helped answer a lot of my questions about this. Well as long as it won't repair in any way, I guess I just have to wait months for it to come off. Kinda killing my motivation to play, I already invested so much in trying to break it just to find I did almost no damage to it. Really could use a more reliable way to break it, even if it takes multiple days. There's too much shit in this game to manage now vying for your time for a status you don't want to stick around this long. A punishment like this used to be fine, but now you can miss a ton of events if you dick around with anything too long.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Golden Chastity Belt is a pain. It's feeling impossible to break atm without being gangbanged to oblivion. Farm work doesn't give enough money to live on, so I can't hang out at the farm much. I heard horses can break it easily but that's not really feasible for that reason at least until school ends. Wiki mentions slimes too but getting the trait to find them is another time chore (Doesn't seem like just having hallucinations can find them either, I ran around the sewers all day). Even with rape gangbangs and shit, characters just seem prefer DPing your ass instead of trying to break the belt.

Edit: Found out Extra Stats has clothing durability, that helped answer a lot of my questions about this. Well as long as it won't repair in any way, I guess I just have to wait months for it to come off. Kinda killing my motivation to play, I already invested so much in trying to break it just to find I did almost no damage to it. Really could use a more reliable way to break it, even if it takes multiple days.
Well the intent is not getting caught in it, shoulda been more careful or reloaded a save.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes