SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There's not much of a thrill doing this here, but at least you feel refreshed. You came 481 times. You might be trying to ascend to tentacle godhood. You might be crazy.

... Should have gone for 1000.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's not much of a thrill doing this here, but at least you feel refreshed. You came 481 times. You might be trying to ascend to tentacle godhood. You might be crazy.

... Should have gone for 1000.
Time to use an autoclicker on the to orgasm option and afk.
Ez 1k with no effort.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
While 100% equating to a stress pass out and trauma being 1000 probably. But, solid way to get 1k Climax Trait.
Psh, ez.
Just spam Robin's TF option for ez stress and trauma relief.
Or Just spam the good zaza in the temple. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
making up a story that would sell well is not virtuous if it includes lying and slander. the mod author was rukarin, and this is the best summary of the situation i could find: View attachment 3088081
That's why I said it's Bailey with more touchy~~~
Not the touchy part that is like molesting or smth.
But more into letting kids touch stuff that are way too mature for their age 'cause they KNOW and STILL allowed it.
They dun' give a sh-.

Maybe I should change it to another word aside from that but I'm too stupid for that. :KEK:
But hey, even Purity said the SOURCE is questionable so imma just ride this dark and funny narrative.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much done with school anyways and I really want to finish these feats. Can't make enough money for the farm upgrades needed to protect the farm with school lessons in the way. I've just never abandoned school before, so it seems kinda scary. I think in all my playtime I've missed less than a week total, and it's usually because I'm kidnapped, lol. This character only missed a day.

I can see why skipping school was decriminalized.
Make money by dancing for the sect, making buns, and the weekly photoshoot. (and if you are a virgin, with the church too)
With that money, you can buy upgrades to automatize the farm, and improve security.

You don't really need to "protect" the farm. Some events are scripted anyway and will happen no matter what you do, you just have to play blackjack from time to time (and you will make money that way too, just not much)

Also, don't grow flowers at the farm, you can't sell them in bulk at the factory (unless it changed since the last time I played), and you'll make more than enough money with vegetables or animal produce.

Edit:

On an unrelated note, the World expansion mod doesn't exist anymore?
I see there was some drama about a mod recently, is it that one?

A shame, I really liked it.

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
That's why I said it's Bailey with more touchy~~~
Not the touchy part that is like molesting or smth.
But more into letting kids touch stuff that are way too mature for their age 'cause they KNOW and STILL allowed it.
They dun' give a sh-.

Maybe I should change it to another word aside from that but I'm too stupid for that. :KEK:
But hey, even Purity said the SOURCE is questionable so imma just ride this dark and funny narrative.
you think anyone would be willing to make a remake of this or another jojo mod in the future cause it was really cool and i'd hate to see the concept get abandoned

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you think anyone would be willing to make a remake of this or another jojo mod in the future cause it was really cool and i'd hate to see the concept get abandoned
I do think that the mod should stay.
Anything that happens irl shouldn't affect anything we make in the virtual world.
'Cause that's the only mod that lets me kill people. :KEK:

No no, that's not what I meant, I don't support child slav-

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes