VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Damn, oh wait would BEEES + World Expansion + Fire work? Since the world expansion only replaces the gameplay and add a bit more while BEEES and Fire would replace the graphic and image parts
*Edit*
Welp, it works for BEEES and World Expansion by me overwriting the images for World Expansion with BEEES. Haven't tested out with Fire though
you test out if it works with fire? dunno if you made follow up statement but there are several fucking hundred pages of comments so...

Aug 14, 2019
You know, I really like the work LollipopScythe is doing on the ear slimes, it's super cool. I mean, look at this stuff!
, , . Third one is of course more cool stuff, and wants to enable all the things from the first two. And one of my favorite~ things is in here... mpreg! Fingers crossed the next update has all this new ear slime content, cause it all looks super fun. Plus, you know, mpreg! :D
Been a while since I posted here, and I know its all public, but I would appreciate if you don't just post direct spoilers to what I've been working on. Regardless, I do hope you enjoy my changes to it, the past 2? months working on it have been fun. I've not quite got all the types of content I wanted in for it, but there is plenty of room for future growth.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Make money by dancing for the sect, making buns, and the weekly photoshoot. (and if you are a virgin, with the church too)
With that money, you can buy upgrades to automatize the farm, and improve security.

You don't really need to "protect" the farm. Some events are scripted anyway and will happen no matter what you do, you just have to play blackjack from time to time (and you will make money that way too, just not much)

Also, don't grow flowers at the farm, you can't sell them in bulk at the factory (unless it changed since the last time I played), and you'll make more than enough money with vegetables or animal produce.

Edit:

On an unrelated note, the World expansion mod doesn't exist anymore?
I see there was some drama about a mod recently, is it that one?

A shame, I really liked it.
A problem with the farm is a lot of the upgrades drop respect among the animals daily, anybody know if that hurts you in anyway? Cause if it does, a lot of the upgrades actually means more work on the farm to keep the animal's respect up. Dogs kinda makes sense but I don't know if the others are needed to be maintained. I mean, I need these upgrades for the damn feat, so not like I have much choice on this save. Dogs, horses, cows at least have ways to guarantee the respect improvements (Milking, training, playing), but so far the only way to deal with the pigs seems to be feeding them, and it's rng. Could take 20 minutes a day or hours.

Funny thing is, I don't even need the damn dogs, and most the upgrades seem like shit anyways. Defending all the plots is pretty easy with high combat fame + walls + security guard and the money you gain from a lot of the upgrades is kinda pitiful (They probably won't pay themselves off for years). I really hope animal respect doesn't matter much and can be ignored. As much as I hate stats dropping from max, it would be a full time job keeping all the animal's respect up. The farm is already a drag, I can't take more of it.

I'd also like a way to semi permanently tell Alex to fuck off and stop trying to fuck me anytime I get into bed. Even good content can become obnoxious when it's repetitive. Might eventually drop her love when I'm sure it won't fuck with anything I need.

Definitely not doing the farm again anytime soon on other characters...if I ever get around to making new characters. Still need to get my security guard up from B to S rank, and upgrade the barn and woodland one more time. I can't wait till this is fucking done, lol. This has taken so long I'm going to get the Shinining Reputation feat... I originally wasn't even going to try for it because it seemed to take an absurdly long time. When I finally decided to try altering fame I had max Exhibition fame and only a bit of Business and Combat fame and I'm almost done with it now. At least going so quickly from unmanaged fame to managed makes it really apparent how much it helps. Definitely not going to let Exhibition fame go nuts again for sure. Low Allure makes the game so much less of a chore.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
you test out if it works with fire? dunno if you made follow up statement but there are several fucking hundred pages of comments so...
Welp, I couldn't test it since the update for fire came out when my laptop can't be used (still unusable). But supposedly, it shouldn't have any conflict with each other since fire is more into x-ray sex scenes (I think) while BEEEESS replaces PC sprite. Also, check out the discord for even better stuff

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just watch, a few weeks into your new save there'll be an update that adds more feats to the farm :KEK:
Damn, new fear unlocked. I was already worried I might forget to grab some feats that need maxed Skulduggery before I make an alt, now I gotta worry about having to dedicate a straight year to setting up the farm again...

At least I already made my goal of 150 Vrelcoins. I probably won't go as hard on feat collecting after this farm stuff...probably.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Damn, new fear unlocked. I was already worried I might forget to grab some feats that need maxed Skulduggery before I make an alt, now I gotta worry about having to dedicate a straight year to setting up the farm again...

At least I already made my goal of 150 Vrelcoins. I probably won't go as hard on feat collecting after this farm stuff...probably.
Yeah, my main save's on 141 Vrelcoins, ironically working on clearing the final few from the Farm as well, but arguably i have everything i'd want from it as well. After Rival Estate i'll finish up with Merchant and Tycoon selling produce and then start up an alt for some earlygame only feats, mostly virginity related ones.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
Aug 26, 2017
super good game just some suggestions for the game and features id like to see implemented bigger portion sizes or a better scale of portions such as ass and tits i feel the enormous size for the breast is way too small i feel like her breast should appear much bigger same goes for the ass the max ass size is very small not even noticeable also i found some sex scenes dont properly display the under clothing such as the rope as an example sometimes it will load the animation with a regular bra on also interspecies impregnation would be cool such as horse, pig, dog, ect. next one is for the cheat menu adding the ability to further the pregnancy stage would be amazing and to outright just give birth especially for the anal parasites there is no way to interact with them you just have to wait the minimum 2 weeks in game which can take a long time just to get the end result. also i havent found a way to milk my mc with the pump maybe add an option to do it in your room or in any bathroom as it is a handheld pump would be cool if you could get caught milking yourself

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
there really needs to be some instructions on how to put the mods together. Mainly the plus version aka the actually playable version iirc correctly as it has everything worthwhile and more importantly lets you skip shit and get to or back to whenever you were? so yeah plus with bees and fire to get all the graphic improvements

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
there really needs to be some instructions on how to put the mods together. Mainly the plus version aka the actually playable version iirc correctly as it has everything worthwhile and more importantly lets you skip shit and get to or back to whenever you were? so yeah plus with bees and fire to get all the graphic improvements
I've seen that mod but I actually have no idea what're the new additions to it that much 'cause I barely see them. :KEK:
I need a full list of everything that mod adds that should have been in vanilla.

PS: Someone plz send me the hikari mod latest ver 'cause my Discord is f-ed.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I've seen that mod but I actually have no idea what're the new additions to it that much 'cause I barely see them. :KEK:
I need a full list of everything that mod adds that should have been in vanilla.

PS: Someone plz send me the hikari mod latest ver 'cause my Discord is f-ed.
Plus not sure about extra stuff but it has debug/edit options which make the game playable especially if someone don't wanna do all the bullshit all over again to get to where they were or don't want to deal with particular stuff

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Since the ear slimes have come up i kind of wish it werent so damn hard to remove them. Its such a pain in the ass.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Can't see a download link, but this site has the ability to play with the Hikari mod.

DoL version seems up to date.
Oh that mod. Found it while I was looking but wasn't sure if that was the one Raf-Raf meant

johnnstokes99

Feb 17, 2020
A problem with the farm is a lot of the upgrades drop respect among the animals daily, anybody know if that hurts you in anyway
Animal respect is completely irrelevant (except if you actually do work with the animals you'll get raped slightly more). Farm yield is also irrelevant.

All the money from the farm comes from growing your own crops. Helping out with the chores gives you literally nothing(they all always get done) and when events *do* give you farm yield the only result from that is the "profit-sharing". Which is to say the game totals up your farm yield and pays you out money for it. When a single field's harvest can get you thousands of dollars, why would you be chasing the payout of 100-200 dollars for a day's work?

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Animal respect is completely irrelevant (except if you actually do work with the animals you'll get raped slightly more). Farm yield is also irrelevant.

All the money from the farm comes from growing your own crops. Helping out with the chores gives you literally nothing(they all always get done) and when events *do* give you farm yield the only result from that is the "profit-sharing". Which is to say the game totals up your farm yield and pays you out money for it. When a single field's harvest can get you thousands of dollars, why would you be chasing the payout of 100-200 dollars for a day's work?
Thanks, glad I don't have to hang around the farm any more than needed to deal with the crops.

Got the Shining Reputation feat too. Man, I wish security level leveled up faster though, still not A rank. It's also taking a while to get up to 50k for the final woodland upgrade, bleh. Glad it's at least summer vacation, and when that ends, I can grow better shit on the farm. Going to go all 9 fields of garlic and build up a huge surplus in the factory.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes