CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
thanks for last question, got another: where do I find wolfshrooms ?? does it require higher tending to identify or something?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Sorry, lot of comments. What is the best way to get a lot of money?
The cafe job is the best for gaining money, though it takes a bit to get rolling. At max booba content (3000 ml) and two breast pumps you can get 40-45 buns done per go, which will ultimately boil down to 2 hours/day for a total of 3500-4000 per day. Milk volume is replenished each day so it's spammable. Cow transformation just doubles the cap to 6000 ml, so four hours/day basically, so you should be gaining 7.5k/day at that point.

Like i said, it takes time to build the cafe job though: You start out as a waitress to unlock the chef job, then you get a few promotions, the cafe closes for a couple of weeks for a massive renovation and eventually it caps out to one of the most lucrative jobs in terms of stable repeatable income. If you want to ignore Suspicion though (which leads to Crime) you'll need Landry to help cover your tracks.

A personal favorite of mine is the Spa, for which you either need Hand skill at C or just being attractive enough (9k Beauty, see Extra Stats) to get it. 80 per 50 mins or so, and with the right approach (and stats) you can squeeze your clients for more (in some cases literally) for up to around 500 if the RNG is favorable. But it's nice as income while grinding up the cafe job, it increases Hand skill (making it harder for assaulters to escape your handjobs if you can't beat them up yet), you can work on Skullduggery robbing clients that fell asleep and they're open until late at night so you can get some money going after school's out. Regardless, it'd be your first step above knocking on random doors for jobs.

If you're looking for a way to quickly gain Hand skill, wait until the first school holiday and get yourself abducted by Remy's goons. You can go all out on Physique doing pushups and digging an escape tunnel, and the centaur herd you need to befriend in order not to get caught will require tending to to build your trust... which uses Hand skill, so hey. Having decent Swimming is also advisable if you're not looking to dig a tunnel.

thanks for last question, got another: where do I find wolfshrooms ?? does it require higher tending to identify or something?
Wolfshrooms can be found in the deepest part of the forest, even deeper that the Forest Lake area. You'll know you're there when you see a *drumroll* Wolf's cave, and searching there gives you the chance of spotting wolfshrooms. Access is MUCH easier if you have an A in History though, there's a shortcut at the start of the forest that takes you right to the lake, and the cave would be one block deeper in from there. If Landry asks you to retrieve a black box from the forest, that's also where that can be found.

Reactions: M_e_* and CrusadeX

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Become a cow, work in the cafe until you get promoted to chef, reap rewards. Stealing can also be pretty effective. Working in the spa can get a nice tip. Becoming Avery's sugar baby gets a nice monetary perk once a week. Temple drop 4000.
What is the quickest way to become a cow? Also, this may sound dumb, but what's the point of becoming one? I don't see anything that would lead to my character making any sort of monetary value out of it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What is the quickest way to become a cow? Also, this may sound dumb, but what's the point of becoming one? I don't see anything that would lead to my character making any sort of monetary value out of it.
Try helping the random npc move their boxes and pray it's the bad ones so they can shove you in their trunk and get sent to the OTHER Farm.
Work at Alex's farm, get jumped by people and intentionally lose -> get sent to the farm.

They removed the bus in the pub location so there's no more speedruns to get there, all RNG now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It doubles the milk capacity for one which is the most important part of money-making via Cafe'.
It gives you horns which reduces pain gained when doing headbutts will boosting the damage too.
It's even better at Demon TF 'cause it changes.
And of course, Unique Robin options. :KEK:

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Try helping the random npc move their boxes and pray it's the bad ones so they can shove you in their trunk and get sent to the OTHER Farm.
Work at Alex's farm, get jumped by people and intentionally lose -> get sent to the farm.

They removed the bus in the pub location so there's no more speedruns to get there, all RNG now.

It doubles the milk capacity for one which is the most important part of money-making via Cafe'.
It gives you horns which reduces pain gained when doing headbutts will boosting the damage too.
It's even better at Demon TF 'cause it changes.
And of course, Unique Robin options. :KEK:
Thank you (and Penitensary) for explaining. NGL i didn't see the other guys post until after I made mine so I feel bad

Jul 1, 2019
I'm still a little surprised Whitney gets so much hate here since their design is like several very popular tropes, especially within the demographic that would enjoy playing this game. Granted after I "beat" the game once, I used sugarcube to cheat mechanics I didn't find fun and so maybe Whitney's appearances have gotten a lot harder to navigate for normal players, I dunno.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
in addtion to Raf-Raf events, a random event either going to farmlands or in the early moor can also take you there

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thank you (and Penitensary) for explaining. NGL i didn't see the other guys post until after I made mine so I feel bad
No probs.

And yeah, the so-called 'Hellcow' (Demon and Cow combo) can get pretty nasty. Your headbutt damage quadruples and (as per Cow) you stop taking damage from it as well. Overall though, if you're looking for raw combat damage anything with fangs still comes out on top with Bite, which can potentially deal more damage than even pepper spray.

Megapihar

Nov 2, 2019
I'm still a little surprised Whitney gets so much hate here since their design is like several very popular tropes, especially within the demographic that would enjoy playing this game.
Popular tropes like what? Bully who is raping us, beating us, humiliating us, blackmailing, "selling" us and doing a lot of different bad stuff to us should be considered as a good(or maybe enjoyable) person in our POV?

Reactions: RayBar and FFFFFACK

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Popular tropes like what? Bully who is raping us, beating us, humiliating us, blackmailing, "selling" us and doing a lot of different bad stuff to us should be considered as a good(or maybe enjoyable) person in our POV?
You'll be surprised on how much people are into getting abused.
It's not my thing and will never by my thing unless I'm doing the abusing on Sh-tney but I know there's so many of 'em, just one look at the subreddit is enough~~~

Megapihar

Nov 2, 2019
You'll be surprised on how much people are into getting abused.
It's not my thing and will never by my thing unless I'm doing the abusing on Sh-tney but I know there's so many of 'em, just one look at the subreddit is enough~~~
Well, i think there are people who like such things but usually in this thread i saw comments about how it sucks to be abused by literally everyone/everything and how good it be if we would get more defiant options and plenty of them regarding Whitney( even some about putting them into submission and alike).
So, i'm not surprised that a lot of people hate them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, i think there are people who like such things but usually in this thread i saw comments about how it sucks to be abused by literally everyone/everything and how good it be if we would get more defiant options and plenty of them regarding Whitney( even some about putting them into submission and alike).
Think it's more of the sub enjoyers than me who prefers top.
I'll never get the appeal of being sub or being used / abused in the first place but they do they and me do me.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
People express being unhappy about something a whole lot more than being happy about something.

Reactions: Teize

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
People express being unhappy about something a whole lot more than being happy about something.
Well, yeah. When you're happy with something you're busy enjoying it, and no-one hears from you. When unhappy, not only are you not enjoying that something but you tend to spend that time which would otherwise go into enjoying that something to bitching to hell & high water about how God-awful that something is instead.

Especially if there's a sense of being "cheated" in some way - the something was advertised as one thing but turned-out to something completely different; the something is sold at full price but is released in a barely-functional state; you install an update for the something you're enjoying only for the update to either break it or censor it for no reason at all; the new something is of severe lower quality to past somethings under the same name...the reasons go on-and-on.

Reactions: FFFFFACK
Jul 1, 2019
I appreciate the answers. Obviously talking strictly fictional characters (since god help me I've had to clarify that before), but tropes being like... bully with a secret soft side, person being "defensive" of you, being kind of of a power figure in that particular hierarchy, troubled blond bad boy/girl, etc. Bad guys can be hot when they aren't real and you can control the situation. It's all over fanfiction and romance novels.

Plus considering the amount of people that unironically sexualized Onceler, I'd say people are desperate for villains lol.

Reactions: Megapihar

chichong

May 7, 2020
Before everything else I'd like to state that I dislike Shi-tney so much that I modified his kidnapping scene to have him killed. (Yeah, I know he's actually in Underground, but I wanted him go away with a bang. Well, more like a squash, because the scene was similar with the curb scene in American History X).

That being said, I believe is a bit hypocritical to hate him that much just because he's a bully. I mean, look what you are doing yourself with the PC. Shi-tney scenes are quite lite compared to that, seriously.

I know we don't judge fetishes here, but really: becoming a cow, sexing dogs and bulls and pigs, voluntary prostitution, self imprisonment, romancing birds and wolves, self degradation ... vs public humiliation & pimping. What weights more in your eyes?

"But I chose to do it, is not forced upon me by some asshole". And that makes it way better, right? RIGHT?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Before everything else I'd like to state that I dislike Shi-tney so much that I modified his kidnapping scene to have him killed. (Yeah, I know he's actually in Underground, but I wanted him go away with a bang. Well, more like a squash, because the scene was similar with the curb scene in American History X).

That being said, I believe is a bit hypocritical to hate him that much just because he's a bully. I mean, look what you are doing yourself with the PC. Shi-tney scenes are quite lite compared to that, seriously.

I know we don't judge fetishes here, but really: becoming a cow, sexing dogs and bulls and pigs, voluntary prostitution, self imprisonment, romancing birds and wolves, self degradation ... vs public humiliation & pimping. What weights more in your eyes?

"But I chose to do it, is not forced upon me by some asshole". And that makes it way better, right? RIGHT?
Would've made the kidnapping scene even more terrifying if you modify the van from the U.Brothel to literal organ traders.
With them as the, let's just say donor.

Jul 1, 2019
[...] That being said, I believe is a bit hypocritical to hate him that much just because he's a bully. I mean, look what you are doing yourself with the PC. Shi-tney scenes are quite lite compared to that, seriously. [...]
Yeah! That was more what I was thinking with my question. Plus, why vocally hate instead of choosing the funniest and objectively correct option of making petty game mods. Those have been the highlights of browsing BG3 mods tbh.

I'm not sure I see that much since Whitney needs 100 dominance to really get the love flowing, and ya gotta get through lots of shit in most the events with Whitney
Huh, I could've sworn that I saw scenes with them at low dom. Maybe I glitched into them by messing with code so much while playing around with the bratty/meek stuff. Lucky me, I guess.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes