MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Its also basically impossible to write code and implement every single unique item on everyones wishlist. Many times the best way to keep characters unique and interesting is to lean in to their character traits rather than give them 4 different options that all have to be written coded and bug fixed. Whitney is the perfect example of this when every other page someone pops in with the classic "i wish i could bully them instead because i dont like their character" nonsense. No. Just no. That is not the point of the character or their plot line in the same way that the post below it crying about how they wish they could run around abusing others instead of being abused. Its not part of the games scope.

In ANY project it is important to keep the scope of it a reasonable size that fits within the capacity of those working on it. Besides we all know if they gave Eden or any other character an alternate interaction point or style the rest of the community will demand that everyone gets one then all of the characters basically lose focus.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Merged feats finally? Hallelujah, that solves a lot of my frustration with the game. Now I can just make alts to get feats I don't want to do on my main. Thanks for adding that.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Think I'm gonna wait a while for more of the pregnancy content to be added before replaying again, along with other possible features. Certainly hoping for lovely time Sydney preg content on the preverbal horizon. Would be interesting for cross-breed babies and the church, and Sirris having questions for sure about them. Wolf-build babies, etc. Not to mention... maybe transforming Sydney in some manner by chance? Imagine... Wolfgirl Sydney, wanting head pats, fluffy tail... Just spit balling here.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.4.2 is up on my blog. It includes a new bad end out at sea, a bog area connecting the forest and moor, and parasite improvements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plz...remove the defiancy limit on character archetypes already.
Let me play as MEEK Defiant PC.

Reactions: Hardor

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.4.2 is up on my blog. It includes a new bad end out at sea, a bog area connecting the forest and moor, and parasite improvements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just wanna say as someone whos out the "outside" looking in, i really enjoy participating in the surveys and reading the results, great job as always

Leiruoz

Mar 20, 2023
I don't really understand how to combine them. Can you please tell me in more detail how to do this?
Download DOL+, beeesss mod, and the community sprites.
Extract all of them at separate folder.
Go into the beeesss folder and copy the img folder into the DOL+ folder and override all.
Do the same to community sprites.

Reactions: XQWEX

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so um you just get rapped thats about it
You start that way and you either, get into it and live as one o' the townsfolk or do your best to struggle and avoid becoming one of them or become an even worse person by being a villain~~~

There are so many ways to adapt but we all start that way.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes