ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Actually is quite simple. Just go to the deepest part of the Forest, when you would find the Wolf Cave (Use the secret passage to the forest and go deeper thrice)
Now spam "Search Quickly" and you will find a lot of eggs events. Just be careful of Eden and the Black Wolf. You can scape them easily by going back to the secret path.
Another tip would be to work in the Dog Pound to get Deviancy 4 and being able to engage sex with foxes and suck their breasts, that makes things even more faster
Noting that the last part implies having monstergirls/boys turned perma on

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I've got deviancy 4 I'm just having absolutely abysmal luck finding egg events. Are they more common in the back of the forest? I've been savescumming with the forest shop...
I just got an egg event right outside the lake, so that might be a good place to start?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've got deviancy 4 I'm just having absolutely abysmal luck finding egg events. Are they more common in the back of the forest? I've been savescumming with the forest shop...
Yes, at the beginning I was like you, only sticking in the entrance of the forest. But after starting living with the wolf pack, I found that egg events are a lot more common in the deeper parts of the forest

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Actually is quite simple. Just go to the deepest part of the Forest, when you would find the Wolf Cave (Use the secret passage to the forest and go deeper thrice)
Now spam "Search Quickly" and you will find a lot of eggs events. Just be careful of Eden and the Black Wolf. You can scape them easily by going back to the secret path.
Another tip would be to work in the Dog Pound to get Deviancy 4 and being able to engage sex with foxes and suck their breasts, that makes things even more faster
That is (IMO) dangerously bad advice.
The deep forest is alot riskier then the entrance area.
And there are more events on the RNG table, meaning you're less likely to get a fox event.
I always go 1 or 2 past the shop, but stay in the ' '.
Use the 'quick search' option, because it increases the chance of getting an event.
Carefully read the page. Lot of good tips there.
With many of the fox events, it's possible to get multiple TF points.
But it can take a few rounds of experimenting with an event and seeing how it effects your stats, so... yeah, some save scumming. At least until you figure out the events.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I think I know the answer already, but asking just in case.

When you play a male character is there any content that revolves around pushing/forcing feminization on you?

When you have partners, do they comment/treat you differently if you're presenting as feminine? I saw comments about partners getting angry and beating you if your genitals don't match your presentation, but didn't really see anything about what they say or how that further changes the encounter.

Along those same lines is there anything that persists about how you are treated outside of sex scenes based on being found crossdressing?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think I know the answer already, but asking just in case.

When you play a male character is there any content that revolves around pushing/forcing feminization on you?

When you have partners, do they comment/treat you differently if you're presenting as feminine? I saw comments about partners getting angry and beating you if your genitals don't match your presentation, but didn't really see anything about what they say or how that further changes the encounter.

Along those same lines is there anything that persists about how you are treated outside of sex scenes based on being found crossdressing?
There's forced crossdressing content with Whitney. Everyone else doesn't really care in terms of love interests.
In terms of random NPCs, there are some dialogue lines in certain events than involve your dick being found out.
During sex, when you are found out to be the gender other than you presented as, the NPCs can be either excited, neutral or angry about it. The latter turning the encounter unconsensual.
There is crossdressing fame at school.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Tiredness Max Scaling
Enable Tiredness Max Scaling (?)

dose this option mean i will have less tiredness at the start but build up more as i level up?
or will it start LOWER then normal and slowly build backup to the same amount as if i had it turned off?
better way to ask, dose this give me an disadvantage early game and an advantage late game? or is its max the same as if i had it turned off?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Y'all, I strongly suggest updating your game to version .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally experienced that can't stop masturbating bug, and this version supposedly fixes it.
I've been avoiding the masturbation mechanic, hopefully I won't need to anymore. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" Jordan also says that if someone behaves improperly towards the player, they must tolerate it. " so if someone tried to molest me i just let it happen? doesn't that go against the whole "stay a virgin" part? and what happens if i fight off my attacker anyway?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
" Jordan also says that if someone behaves improperly towards the player, they must tolerate it. " so if someone tried to molest me i just let it happen? doesn't that go against the whole "stay a virgin" part? and what happens if i fight off my attacker anyway?
Sounds like an ideology thing and nothing to do with the gameplay actually. They don't check for anything beside genital purity.
On a side note, for a good while I've ran a save with a submissive angel boy and almost always let him be molested and it mostly worked out still, so not like that's impossible.

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
There's like one new random event at school that can happen and some flavor text changes. In combat it just means that npc's will have a reaction once they see your genitals don't match, ranging from loving it, to indifference, to hatred, but it's totally rng. If you go back and choose different combat options to reset your seed, the same npc can have the complete opposite reaction.
But it can take a few rounds of experimenting with an event and seeing how it effects your stats, so... yeah, some save scumming. At least until you figure out the events.
I've just been sitting at the forest entrance quicksearching for egg events and then loading a save and entering and exiting the shop to reset rng if I don't find one in an hour. But the rng for just finding the egg events and not having the fox run off is so bad it makes me want to blow my brains out. Theft can increase the tf points but it's worthless for the higher levels. I seriously hope the devs put in some way for the player to guarantee it, like let them choose to lure out foxes with the eggs they already have. Because as it stands, this is just not a good use of anyone's time. Guess I'll try the futa strategy...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok i tried doing a pure defiance run and its FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE with a large body and 6 physic they still beat you in 4 hits FOUR HITS in enough to max out pain....

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
round 0 (i have yet to act) 27.83 pain
round 1 62.77 pain
round 2 102.15 pain
round 3 127.09 i am now overwhelmed and can no longer do ANYTHING

how in the hell am i meant to win that fight? again im large bodied and at 5/6 physique and i lose in 3 turns?
the only way to win was to use pepper spray...and the magic physic police somehow know

RayBar

May 12, 2020
round 0 (i have yet to act) 27.83 pain
round 1 62.77 pain
round 2 102.15 pain
round 3 127.09 i am now overwhelmed and can no longer do ANYTHING

how in the hell am i meant to win that fight? again im large bodied and at 5/6 physique and i lose in 3 turns?
the only way to win was to use pepper spray...and the magic physic police somehow know
Combat in this game is pretty easy to win,just who are you fighting against btw?(there are some fights that are scripted loss eg-Bailey with 2 thugs).Use pepper spray as much as you want,you can pretty reliably dodge the police in this game.

Main combat stats are physique and willpower(to resist pain),improving Science(pain reduction) and English(specifically 'Demand' and 'Apologize' speech options) grades also helps. Some transformation will further increase power of certain attacks for eg-Wolf(for increased bite power) and Demon(for increased headbutt damage). Bite deals pretty substantial damage so try setting that up by targeting Breasts or Pussy with mouth,just don't try it with Penises as that will count as Rape and will result in Control loss. Using 'Apologize' Speech option will reduce pain inflicted upon PC(effectiveness depends on English grades) . For late game,focus on getting 'Sadism' and 'Masochist' traits.

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes