MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
There's a way for you to interact with each part of an NPC (including their breasts/chest) with, iirc, your mouth, each hand, your genitals, butt, and feet. I haven't played for a while and can't check right now, but is there a line for MC's breasts, either together or singular? Lol, picture picking a different NPC to present each tit to
There aren't really any specified actions you can take on your own initiative with your players breasts in an encounter, so the game just treats the both of them as one thing iirc.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Great game. Been playing it for years.

Good god though, never go to the official DoL Discord server. I used to think that "Discord mods bad" was just a stereotype made by whiny guys butthurt that they fucked around and found out. But I think they might have gotten that stereotype from the DoL Discord mods. Never message them with an issue. You'll be mocked, laughed at, and they'll act triggered that you asked them to do their jobs. They've even been caught banning users and making up fake reasons for it to cover up their own shitty behavior.

DoL official Subreddit is cool, though. Pretty chill place with cute fanart and even some fan stories.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Great game. Been playing it for years.

Good god though, never go to the official DoL Discord server. I used to think that "Discord mods bad" was just a stereotype made by whiny guys butthurt that they fucked around and found out. But I think they might have gotten that stereotype from the DoL Discord mods. Never message them with an issue. You'll be mocked, laughed at, and they'll act triggered that you asked them to do their jobs. They've even been caught banning users and making up fake reasons for it to cover up their own shitty behavior.

DoL official Subreddit is cool, though. Pretty chill place with cute fanart and even some fan stories.
Sounds alot like the F95 Discord. :mad:

Try the Discord for DoL Modding, it's a pretty friendly place in my experience.
You can find a link for it at the bottom of

DeadShade

Oct 18, 2018
You're replying to a comment from a time before being a herm was possible
yeah, didn't see that, didn't realize how old this thread is, and I started playing after herm was a thing, so I didn't realize there was a time when herm wasn't a thing in game

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Where in the ever-living FUCK are the 100% save file posts?
I've tried searching for them, but they're either super buried, or I'm doing it wrong, cause all I can find are random posts that don't seem related to what I'm trying to find, or requests for a save file.
I don't give a shit about the Feats (I can cheat those in easily), I just want the Special Clothing (Forest Shop) completely unlocked.

Edit: Was doing it wrong. I was searching "save file" & "100% save", not "all feats". :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Doomdooom

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Sounds alot like the F95 Discord. :mad:

Try the Discord for DoL Modding, it's a pretty friendly place in my experience.
You can find a link for it at the bottom of
Yeah modding server is the better server but guess that's cause it's smaller so there's less bullshit beyond schizo mod developers every now and again.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Degrees of Lewdity 0.5.1.2 is up on my blog, which includes a new Avery date sequence, milkgasms, and makes sure almost all tops have variants for different breast sizes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are we ever going to get gameplay updates like the combat overhaul you talked about or are we just stuck in perpetual "contributor update" hell that is just love interest shit from mentally ill discord users.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
are we ever going to get gameplay updates like the combat overhaul you talked about or are we just stuck in perpetual "contributor update" hell that is just love interest shit from mentally ill discord users.
They've already worked on converting the combat images to canvas, next step is new combat images, then new combat code
So it's def gonna be a bit
I'd say ignore the game for like a year or so if you don't wanna play without new combat

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
how comes you can edit breast size and their sensitivity but during combat they don't appear at all. it doesnt make sense to me... that you can hold hands during battle but can't lead them to your breasts for instance. with enough deviancy or prominiscuity you can give them a titjob if they hover in front of your face is all. other than that its completely random if they ever touch your chest at all.
you can fondle yourself in the bath at your breasts but you can't do it during battle? also "target yourself" option is kinda wierd and only appears during battles against more than one person?

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
how comes you can edit breast size and their sensitivity but during combat they don't appear at all. it doesnt make sense to me... that you can hold hands during battle but can't lead them to your breasts for instance. with enough deviancy or prominiscuity you can give them a titjob if they hover in front of your face is all. other than that its completely random if they ever touch your chest at all.
you can fondle yourself in the bath at your breasts but you can't do it during battle? also "target yourself" option is kinda wierd and only appears during battles against more than one person?
is there still no way or any mod that adds the option to move your penis to an NPC lips AKA reliably get a blowjob?
Combat code is a mess basically wait for the rework

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes