NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Is there a way do download a different version from DoLMods?

For example, I want to download DoLPlus, click, done it's downloaded.

But I want to download a specific variant, how would I do that? For example: I want to download DoLPlus + Beeesss + HikariFemale. How would I download that specific version?

EDIT: I mean, I can run it from browser, but would like to run it from a folder on my PC. That way even if I don't have internet, I can still play DoLPlus + Beeesss + Hikari Female

EDIT 2: After downloading and checking DoLPlus, it list the credits and such for Beeesss and Hikari/HikariMale/HikariFemale and that sort of stuff, but is not enabled within, may check if there's instruction inside the file.

Last edited:

Metlal_97

Jul 15, 2017
So I asked this before a few pages back but it seems like it got buried so I'll ask it again, just incase I'm crazy or am missing something. You can't as a female mc get pregnant from un-named random npc's right, it's only named story npc's? Cause I tried with several runs with the best chance settings a while ago and never worked.

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
this game is good, but i find it too much complicated and high complexity for newbie to understand or progress in the game. And it's become more harder if you want to add mods on the game...

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Bailey will ask for more money until i can't afford it? or it will stop at some point?
currently $3000
this is why i use cheats, to have more money
this game DEMANDS you to cheat, it's unplayable without cheats

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
Bailey will ask for more money until i can't afford it? or it will stop at some point?
currently $3000
Just steal from the mansions on Danube street. You only need D+ in skulduggery and can make like 2-4k per night, and the worst that can happen is you get attacked by an easily defeated cat (that you can steal a $100 collar from). Spend a week stealing then do Laundry's quest to wipe out your crime and you will easily get enough for over a month of Bailey payments (which cap at 4k if you are paying for Robin).

Alternatively, you can max your combat stats and just beat the shit out of him lmao.

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
it seems wiki has not been updated about Kylar parents, who are they? vampires? how far this story goes?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Is there a way do download a different version from DoLMods?

For example, I want to download DoLPlus, click, done it's downloaded.

But I want to download a specific variant, how would I do that? For example: I want to download DoLPlus + Beeesss + HikariFemale. How would I download that specific version?
Your best bet is probably to check the ; the only thing that isn't showing up (I believe) are the 'mysterious' image packs, perhaps because they lack clothed battle sprites.

Reactions: NoodleMyAsian

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
currently $3000
That's simply not true. Save scum? Yeah, did that (a lot) but definitely haven't had to cheat at all. There are plenty of ways to earn enough money.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
what if he ask $10000? $100000?
He doesn't. It's 2k a week. 4k if you choose to protect robin. It doesn't rise beyond that, and there are plenty of ways to gather well more than that every week. Brothel, cafe, lake diving, stealing, there's also weeklies like brothel shows and photo studio that can give you up to 1500-1800 for a few ingame hours. There's also temple, if you abstain from using your genitals. There's many more ways of making money with various effectiveness, and many of them able to give you enough money to pay bailey, even if not always much beyond.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
He doesn't. It's 2k a week. 4k if you choose to protect robin. It doesn't rise beyond that, and there are plenty of ways to gather well more than that every week. Brothel, cafe, lake diving, stealing, there's also weeklies like brothel shows and photo studio that can give you up to 1500-1800 for a few ingame hours. There's also temple, if you abstain from using your genitals. There's many more ways of making money with various effectiveness, and many of them able to give you enough money to pay bailey, even if not always much beyond.
4k a week, this is what i wanted to see, he will stop ask for more money after it, it was my original question
i'll quote myself if you missed it, " Bailey will ask for more money until i can't afford it? or it will stop at some point? "

Last edited:

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Your best bet is probably to check the ; the only thing that isn't showing up (I believe) are the 'mysterious' image packs, perhaps because they lack clothed battle sprites.
Thanks! That was simpler than I thought, but then again, I just downloaded them, and haven't unpacked them yet.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Which mod controls the portrait on the right?
1726079715446.png
Some outfits don't seem to support max boob size.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Now.. I don't want to be an AH, but.. with all the incredibly interesting things you could work on and add to the game I see a huge effort for.. tan lines.. WHY?

BUT-WHY-meme-45000.jpg

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes