Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
why "chance of success" so low when taking exams? i did not miss any class, school skills at maximum, but still it's 35, school skills mean anything? any mod to increase it? it should be based on school skills, meaning 100 % chance with maximum school skills

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly though, if Kylar's content completed with 1) a safe house at Kylar's Mansion and 2) pregnancy content (both of which could be fairly natural conclusions to Kylar's sub-plot) I feel like a lot of people would be tripping over themselves to have Kylar as the primary love interest
100 % agreed

leprechaun90

Aug 20, 2020
i don't know if this has been asked before but how do you find the purple lichen on the lake ruin? i have looked for it but can find out where this is located. thank you

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
why "chance of success" so low when taking exams? i did not miss any class, school skills at maximum, but still it's 35, school skills mean anything? any mod to increase it? it should be based on school skills, meaning 100 % chance with maximum school skills
At higher grades it's going to take a few weeks to build up a high enough chance to pass
But once you get A* it's mostly pointless to even bother

Edit: here's the link to the wiki page for it if you want:

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
i don't know if this has been asked before but how do you find the purple lichen on the lake ruin? i have looked for it but can find out where this is located. thank you
Dive under the water at the lake - the problem isn't so much a "where" but a "when" - it's only available during the science fair event.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
At higher grades it's going to take a few weeks to build up a high enough chance to pass
But once you get A* it's mostly pointless to even bother

Edit: here's the link to the wiki page for it if you want:
[/QUOTE]
i have A*, you answered my question, but i still think it's bad when you stop bother, exams become pointless as you said, game need better writing

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Honestly though, if Kylar's content completed with 1) a safe house at Kylar's Mansion and 2) pregnancy content (both of which could be fairly natural conclusions to Kylar's sub-plot) I feel like a lot of people would be tripping over themselves to have Kylar as the primary love interest
Kylar would be ecstatic about any pregnancy with the player. Even if a dude was pregnant they wouldn't question it.
They'd probably say it was a miracle created by our love~ Cause Kylar is crazy like that. :\

• Haha
Reactions: 69ztare

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Kylar would be ecstatic about any pregnancy with the player. Even if a dude was pregnant they wouldn't question it.
They'd probably say it was a miracle created by our love~ Cause Kylar is crazy like that. :\
i agree, Kylar is possessive girlfriend, but she cares about main character, this is why i liked her
her possessiveness can be crazy at times, i NEED to go to class for example, and she says "stay with me"

Last edited:
  • Haha

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i have A*, you answered my question, but i still think it's bad when you stop bother, exams become pointless as you said, game need better writing
Either you can then just ditch school and show up just as little as needed, or they become one of few ways to still increase control reliably. So I'd say it's handled alright for the current amount of school content.

Oct 12, 2023
Wdym crazy! Kylar is VERY SUPPORTIVE of our pale tentacle offspring things surrogate, we stan a supportive partner in this house smh.

I feel like a lot of people would be tripping over themselves to have Kylar as the primary love interest
Yup, it's actually pretty funny how most of the best (gameplay wise) partners/love interests are especifically the kidnapping crazy ones (Eden, Black Wolf, Great Hawk the Terror)... Alex's technically a safe house but Birb wife is right there and I am in dire need of doing some species conservation.

If Kylar had a safe house it would arguably the best one in the game because its right on the city, the main draw back is ofc Kylar being a crazy loony but as my grandpa once said

"Faith in dem crazy ones, Crazy in the Head = Crazy in the Bed/With their Head."

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
In the forest. At mid-high history you can use a shortcut to there.
Yeah, though as an alternative you can go directly to the lake after leaving school (between 3-4 PM, that is); if I'm not mistaken this is probably the safest way to go to-from the lake (you can leave with the students around 8 or 9) early game. As an aside, you would benefit from having the swimming goggles and potentially flippers in your swimwear set (especially with the temperature/weather update) if you don't have them already.

Last edited:

yyahmed

Sep 10, 2020
Is there a way to raise the clothing integrity up using the inspect command? Tried the online save editor, but it doesn't work.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
wish mod or should be in game anyway, that you could have sex with people in pillory & get minus stress & trauma from it. since they can do it to you :cautious: should work the other way to. or get confidence points for it...

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes