swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
what weapons in this game? aside from pepper spray and net
and where to get them?

Summary:
Technically, there are two other weapons (I say technically because you can't actually use these weapons in encounters at present). The baton/whip are obtained through Temple Advancement. You can only hold one at a time, but can swap them at the temple. You can also raise your skill with these weapons daily at the temple once you unlock them.

thedirtybee

Oct 19, 2019
I thought about something along the lines like Bailey starts Gaslighting the Player over the course of the Game. Lets say after you paid 2k Rent the first Time Bailey could show up and actually be nice to you. Maybe give the PC something nice to eat and starts manipulating the PC with Niceness instead of Violence. And after certain Milestones Bailey gives more and more looks into her "Nice" side. Sometimes giving rebate on your Rent, or waiving it completely for a week and so on. Depending how the PC reacts Stockholm Syndrome builds up over the course of the Game. Let it be a really long term project to aquire the Stockholm Syndrome and make it something for the Endgame. Different from the usual NPCs where you can grind the Syndrom in a few Days.

And after she manipulated you enough she could use you to gain more influence over the Mayor and other Big-Wigs in Town. Keep orphans in Line and just fuck you up mentally and make you do the worst stuff. With full Stockholm Syndrome the PC could become an avid defender of Bailey almost like a Groupie.

Man i wish i could code i would make this shit myself right now, i am overflowing with ideas hehe
Yeah same feeling about the coding I love this game and would love to help it develop more but i dont know shit about coding.

If the player did develop a Stockholm syndrome trait for Bailey I think there would also need to be a way to mental break out of it so you don't end up completely in love with her for the remainder of your playthrough. I would think something along the lines of Wren tailing her and then showing the player what Bailey truely is like.

Do you have any other ideas for the NPCs i would love to see Leighton developed more.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Yeah same feeling about the coding I love this game and would love to help it develop more but i dont know shit about coding.

If the player did develop a Stockholm syndrome trait for Bailey I think there would also need to be a way to mental break out of it so you don't end up completely in love with her for the remainder of your playthrough. I would think something along the lines of Wren tailing her and then showing the player what Bailey truely is like.

Do you have any other ideas for the NPCs i would love to see Leighton developed more.
I imagine it as a very Late-Game Path, but yeah a way to maybe even fuck Bailey over because she starts to involve the PC too much in her schemes and personal affairs could be cool way. I don't think there should be a way to get rid of Bailey entirely through a Dismissal but a way to fuck her over would be a nice way to get rid of the Stockholm.

My rough idea is as follows: Bailey starts manipuilating the player through Niceness, a few perks and so on.
Over Time she'll ask favours of you to do escalating in extremity. The way i interpret Bailey is someone who likes to keep in the shadows and hides her ambition while pulling strings from behind to further her power. She uses the PC to that end.

It could start small. You know the small events at the Orphanage where you can help Orphans with small stuff like bandaging them and so on. Add another Option to tattle to Bailey in exchange for a small Rent decrese. And from there it escalates.

Baileys ultimate goal in regards to the PC should be to keep her away from all her support networks making her wholly dependent on Bailey. She will bring you to isolate yourself and fuck over any support you have and you will do it with a smile in your face. Maybe she tasks you personally to keep Robin in check in his punishments. Maybe with a high enough LI with Alexy she tasks you to take the Farm over for Bailey. Maybe sell Alex off to Remy in the process or make her cattle for the farm instead. Corrupt Sydney for Bailey and gain a Foothold in the Temple. The possibilites would be endless.

In the very late Stages Bailey maybe could send you to infiltrate different Places like the Asylum, Prison etc. Starting the normal Loop of playing there with options to undermine them from the inside for Bailey. This could push players to experience content they otherwise maybe wouldn't engage with.

I don''t want Baily to just whore the PC out or use her as an public Object, except for a few punishments to keep you and the orphans in line. Like for example hanging you in the Mainhall of the Orphanage on a cross or something like that naked. This will reduce Hope and Rebelliousness in the Orphanage.

I am seriously playing with the idea of writing the whole Concept in a kind of Design Document, flesh it out and find some way or another to make this shit happen.

With regards to Leighton i think a cool idea would be if he makes you his right hand for Punishing students in detention. A sort of School Dominatrix. I haven't gotten far with him yet so maybe it is already In-Game. I mean you can already assit him in detentions, punish students harder than necessary, grope Sydney while being punished etc. You even raise his Love Stat that way. Maybe fleshing that out could be amazing. There is a Sadist Trait in Game for the PC so a way to throw a bone to the sadistic players would be nice. It goes a bit against being a Victim Simulator but so also does Alex's Farm and the harpy Tower so i think you can justify a path like that.

I would give Leighton a project he works on. A BDSM-Dungeon in the Schoolbasement to make Detention more "personal and effective". The PC can help with that.

Sorry Wall of Text but i am downright inspired and could write endlessly about idea i have. I'd even be willing to learn how to do it myself but i wouldn't even know where to start.

Last edited:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I'm more questioning how and where it would even be used, and to what effect. Just flavor text of people farting on you while they're assaulting you?

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes