DEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I certainly recommend that you render the animations with "Image Series" instead of "Movie".

Reasons:
- If for some reason you have problems in the middle of the rendering, the images will still be there and you will be able to continue with the rest, otherwise if you don't create the whole video you will have to start again.
- It will give you the maximum quality in each image without having to worry about the codec used.
- It allows you to correct small details in each independent image.

Disadvantage:
- You will have to use some video creation software to put the images together (it's not a big disadvantage, hehe)

In terms of speed... apart from optimizing the scene, have you deleted the objects that will not be seen in the plane?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
If daz can output images, I wouldn't be suprised if you could take the image strips and make a movie.
if not, you can do the same thing with blender. you output individual images so that, incase of an issue, your data is not corrupted , you can continue from the last frame saved (can't do that with videos).
Afterwards, go to "video sequence editor" in blender (blender is rather tricky to use if you are not familiar with it, if you need help I can post some images to show you what to do), load in all the images (I think you need to hold both control and shift to select all of the images), and then set your video type, size, stuff, and export.
it does not export webm (I have only seen this as google's server compression, never anywhere else), but it can export AVI, as well as mp4 and what not. Again, if you are having a hard time with blender, I can post a little series of images. I use 2.79, not sure about the 2.8 beta (which is ment to be more user friendly)

Reactions: a0000100s

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Any hints for turn image to video?
There are to do it.

I recommend mp4 with a high bitrate (I use 20Mb), because sometimes you have to reedit the video and you don't want to lose quality.

When you have the final video, you can convert it to webm format with .