• Thread starter Deleted member 200691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 200691

-delete-

Last edited by a moderator:

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
I was going through tags like furry, bestiality, 3d but couldn't find anything here or it was non interactive (prerendered 3DCG/Visual Novels etc or big no no) so I'd like to ask you guys, maybe you know some hidden gems.

While there are some games with cross section they are mostly just prerendered animations that you can toggle and are synced with animations but I've seen some good ones where at least it was somewhat interactive (like in bousoft games you can cum few times inside and see insides expanding as well as belly bulging up). I also recently have been a lot into bestiality (but mostly because I like seeing huge dick penetrating stuff that would be impossible IRL, it can be horses, other big animals, monsters, aliens, anything really as long as there is some bulging and huge penetration). I really like some animations that are being done right know with this, probably because of AnimoPron and his Lara with horse series, he really nails bulging,cum inflaltion, impossibly large penetrations and cool cum liquid physics in his animations, he even did simple unity game but that would be all, haven't seen many others like this. He actually inpsired me to learn blender and I'm right know working on my first animation (I'm going all out, boobs,ass physics, cum physics, belly bulging, big horse dick, its gona be great, at least I hope so :D )

Generally I prefer purely simulation games where I can control motion etc but animations where I can choose position, speed and maybe some customization are cool too so you can recommend any 3D and 2D games, really anything as long as it has something of those three and is interactive, can be even flash games.

Ehh... if I only knew people that can do game dev stuff I would definetely try to work with them on making an ultimate bestiality game but until then I must choose from what others make and this combination is pretty much impossible to find, at least in interactive/simulation form :/
Vitamin quest you might like it. got pregnancy and not as a game over...lots of pregnancys

D

Deleted member 200691

-delete-

Last edited by a moderator:

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
I was going through tags like furry, bestiality, 3d but couldn't find anything here or it was non interactive (prerendered 3DCG/Visual Novels etc are a big no no for me) so I'd like to ask you guys, maybe you know some hidden gems.

While there are some games with cross section they are mostly just prerendered animations that you can toggle and are synced with animations but I've seen some good ones where at least it was somewhat interactive (like in bousoft games you can cum few times inside and see insides expanding as well as belly bulging up). I also recently have been a lot into bestiality (but mostly because I like seeing huge dick penetrating stuff that would be impossible IRL, it can be horses, other big animals, monsters, aliens, anything really as long as there is some bulging and huge penetration). I really like some animations that are being done right know with this, probably because of AnimoPron and his Lara with horse series, he really nails bulging,cum inflaltion, impossibly large penetrations and cool cum liquid physics in his animations, he even did simple unity game but that would be all, haven't seen many others like this. He actually inpsired me to learn blender and I'm right know working on my first animation (I'm going all out, boobs,ass physics, cum physics, belly bulging, big horse dick, its gona be great, at least I hope so :D )

Generally I prefer purely simulation games where I can control motion etc but animations where I can choose position, speed and maybe some customization are cool too so you can recommend any 3D and 2D games, really anything as long as it has something of those three and is interactive, can be even flash games.

Ehh... if I only knew people that can do game dev stuff I would definetely try to work with them on making an ultimate bestiality game but until then I must choose from what others make and this combination is pretty much impossible to find, at least in interactive/simulation form :/
Holy Shit! I thought I was the only weird dude that likes just the same fantasy as you do. eh but the thing is there is no such game like you asked I believe. Im searching that game like 4 years . a game that I can Choosing sex positions, belly bulging, x-ray and of course bestiality. watchin the ladies get fucked and breed by fucking animals .D
Well that game is not exist yet, I think you can play WildLife but I guess you already know that game :S actually I just asked them (Adeptus steve)to put x-ray belly bulging, watchin ladies getting filled by animal cum, wet and deep fuck, french kiss with those bitches with their stinky toungue and make them pregnant then fuck them again while they are pregnant and so on.. shit even writing it makes me hard :S well I thought I could get some good answers of my idea but they said they cannot risk the game with such content (like bestiality belly bulging etc) I said ''motherfucker u just put some fucking animals and called them kerpalis's its cannot be hard to put some more details on it'' aand they just simply dont give a shit about my ideas. and the funny part is they just putting that game a battle royale system instead of making some good hot details. I wish some people will able to make that kind of game in the near future. anyways if you'll find a game like first write to me firs plz :D

Last edited: