Deleted posts/Reactions

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Quick question... well maybe not so quick but just trying to clarify what happens. I did a post in the thread of the game, "The weighting game" and like a monthish later it was deleted for 'kink shaming/trolling' since somebody quoted it I actually still know what it was and will post it down below for review/insight. I said a few words and made a joke.. it was pretty well recieved and had a lot of likes and laughter reactions. I actually appreciate seeing a post I do recieving feedback.. MY question is... If a post is deleted does your running tally of reaction scores drop by the number of reactions deleted? Anotherwords if I had 455 reactions before the deletion does it adjust to 440? Thanks in advance for any answers..

The post in 'The weighting game'

mmmmmmm!! Ice cream.

Seriously.. not that there aren't some cute big girls out there but most fat people... MALE or female, just aren't pin up material. Here I am 6'2" and 295.. picture me in speedo's rubbing my belly and saying... 'you know you want me..............................' Think I just grossed myself out. lol

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
I'm not sure, but you have the ability to delete your own posts. If you don't mind you could delete one of your old posts with reactions and see if there's a change on your total count.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah...I made a mcdonalds reference in that thread and it got deleted too, ah well I just move on, which....is more than I can say for the subject matter. :LOL:

As for points I'm not sure but I believe I stumbled into a thread where one of the staff/ex-staff said that the points can be manipulated by staff themselves if they want to, not sure how accurate that is but if it is could a kind staff member give me 9001 like points please? Only so I can say my like points are over 9000!

Cheers muchly.

• Haha
Reactions: Laikhent