Votes: 88 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 99 13.6%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

xeon240

May 13, 2019
I've never understood why having a women being the active party means something is "reverse". I caught my wife reverse cheating, where after she reverse domestically abused me, and then she got a reverse divorce.

Makes no sense.
In short, Reverse Psych!? :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WTF did i just play..LOL...it was either the greatest thing i ever played or i have sudden brain damage...i did the Gwen path and ...WTF..LOL...that was some freaky ass shit...also..some of the finest titties i've ever seen in HS..they were Louvre quality art titties :p and..puppygirl...nuff said.

Reactions: FisherMatt

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
WTF did i just play..LOL...it was either the greatest thing i ever played or i have sudden brain damage...i did the Gwen path and ...WTF..LOL...that was some freaky ass shit...also..some of the finest titties i've ever seen in HS..they were Louvre quality art titties :p and..puppygirl...nuff said.
this was so fucking weird i cant tell if i liked it or hated it

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this or is it not needed?
It's a multi-branching narrative, but each path is very different from the others. I don't believe Rando Civ has a walkthrough right now, but he can correct me if I'm wrong.

My advice is to save at each decision point and replay with different choices. With the recoding completed you'll be able to skip over scenes you've already played.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Im seeing a lot of end and game over.
Will there be another version or continuation of this story?
Many of the paths will be continued. I'll talk with Rando about which paths he plans to continue and we'll make adjustments in the game to indicate where more story is to come.

Reactions: yoyomistro
Mar 28, 2018
A frenetic game with too many short paths, where most paths contain crazy features. Many good story-lines are never allowed to really start because of 'end of story' events involving interacting paths kills the game. Imho this game really needs a careful re-write to consolidate a few story-lines, drastically reducing the number of paths to a sustainable set. Imo the 'in your face' insanity in parts of the game needs to be toned down and made more realistic and the tags do not cover topics from bdsm to humour to extremely violent mutilation. A detailed walk-through is an essential for this game, otherwise you will find that many users will just give up and move on before they can appreciate your work. Despite these observations I have enjoyed playing the game and believe that it has lots of potential.

Reactions: Merseault
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes