• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri Reincarnated in a Penal Colony of Virgins! [v1.07] [mikaproya]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    Comments
    Won’t even bother doing PROs and CONs on this one. I’ll just wrap it up in a nutshell. Played it a bit over hour. As far I saw it has solid slutty stereotype JK character, but everything else in this game is pretty subpar. Linear storytelling and gameplay, lazy map designs, CGi is for the most part okay but nothing impressive, quality varies as well, few CGis quality takes a dump. Scenes themselves are pretty okay. Stat screen was neat, but meh as they are more of visual fluff and nothing else and her “corruption” ain’t really a corruption considering what an JK hoe she is to be honest.
    Story itself has more of comedic relief value than some actual fantasy isekai corruption value. I personally would recommend skipping on this this one and try something more worthwhile.
    Total Score: 4/10
    Game status:
    ❌ Dropped
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NTR_Lover87

This game is really good. Remind me of those standard quality RPG eroge like Fallen : Makina, Liz The Tower, swordswomen Tina etc
    Artwork is very good, storyline is weird but good and gameplay is okay. Overall a pretty good and entertaining game. Give it a try. 9/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ElHeraldoCaido

Overall a good corruption game
    I would have liked to have more content, but what it has is of quality, as other reviews say the art is good but sometimes low quality.

In conclusion good game but short, give it a chance.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Mortaeus

My biggest problem with this game outside the typically terrible MTL is that is supposed to be a rpg yet it plays more like a VN. It is very linear, you explore a very tiny dungeon kill the boss, then talk to a couple of people to get scenes, rinse and repeat, it felt as though there was very little build up for the corruption which made the game feel very lackluster and incomplete.

The only real saving grace this game has is that the art is pretty decent hence the 3 stars instead of 2.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

The killing Goku

Game was relatively entertaining. The artwork is decent, though the head/face of the main girl in some of the scenes is drawn somewhat funky.

I spent just over 5H on it, not skipping things, so it's got some work to it to read through it all. Skipping text'll get you through a lot quicker of course.
    Volume of art is not the worst, not standing out from the pack either. Kind of the middle ground in volume of scenes/CG compared to it's contemporaries, but what's there is overall pretty decent.

Ending ... well ... good ending was just lazy as all hell. Just a few lazy lines of text, but most of all, not even bothering to put up a unique CG for it.
    Bad end was cliché of course.
    And the alternate end was par for the cour I guess.

Overall though I'd say it wasn't too bad.

Oh, and as for 'Gameplay' ... the RPG aspect of this one is really rather cookie cutter shallow. Let's just say you're not here for that part of the game.
    Advantage though ... no hours of grind either.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

rey7

pros
    -decent plot
    -decent art (though some not look good in term of proportion. maybe the creator can trace koikatsu model in order to get good proportion, but its almost unnoticeable)
    -fresh idea
    -i like how she chose to stay in village instead of come back to her world with her boyfriend, but i wish i can see more scene with each NPC after that)

cons
    -repetitive scene
    -quite less scene on each npc, it really have pontential if they add more npc in village
  7. 4.00 star(s)

nibba75

Pros:
    • Good artwork
    • Decent plot
    • mixed 2 good genres together
    • Feels like a VN turned into a rpgm game
    • Scenes are well done and a tiny bit animated(alternating pictures pretty much)
    • Combat is basic rpg approach
    • Corruption of MC is approached well
    Cons:
    • IT"S MTL
    • Quite a lot of names/word are untranslated so you have no idea what certain characters/NPCs are talking about
    • Enemy names are displayed incorrectly
    • When MC and boyfriend are hit by truck, WHERE is the truck at?
    • The translation done here is not the best
    This game is a breath of fresh air as it brings 2 + popular genres together, making it a decent fap session. I would recommend waiting for someone to translate this game as there are key information in the game that is untranslated.
    Final Rating: 4.5/5 Some good Canoli