Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Deliverance [Final] Multi-Mod [AB]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(A mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC, cheats and an option to unlock the gallery)​

Updated: 2022/02/14
Game/Creator: Deliverance
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Final
Game Version: Final

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD:
, or .

Virus? Post talking about that.

s2.png

Last edited:

NyhtCat

Mar 20, 2018
Nevermind my edited post. I did a fresh download and extracted and it ran with no issues this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmAB

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When I merged the 231.4 KB mod folder with the existing game folder, and the screen comes up letting me know the game can not be played due to errors, anyone else getting this when they try and install the mod?

Edit: alright the game folder I tried merging with the games existing one didn't merge, it just placed the game folder for the mod in the game folder for the game itself entirely.
So what I did was just pul the file out and place it directly into the game folder, bam it works now

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I really appreciate the work modders do, and the walkthrough is working great. However, cannot open the gallery. Getting an error that it is looking for gallery_background.png, but shouldn't the latest version be looking for a .webp? BTW - this is a compressed version - will the mod only work with the full version?

NVM - Scrappy's mod. Anyway, fixed it by replacing all references to .png with .webp in the gallery.rpy file...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes