Nightwing_JakeyYT

Jan 3, 2023
great job, just to add to run the node server via a batch file just creat a runserver.bat at where u install delta zone e.g. c:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\

also copy the "server.txt" after u had download from the author of this post.
Copy paste below into the runsever.cmd using notepad.
=======this is just to a divider dont need to be included inside the cmd file contents ===
Echo on
cd C:
cd C:\Delta Zone Release 18.1 build 240217_v02\
node server.txt"
pause
=======this is just to a divider dont need to be included inside the cmd file contents ===
Sorry if Im being stupid, but how do you create a .bat file

TNKS1411

Jan 4, 2024
can play on low device with 512 vram?
Holy fuck dude? 512 megs of VRAM with the games out now that need SLI-4090s? Do you play Tetris and Minesweeper? I'm not mocking you or anything, I'm just curious how and what you play?

Jun 22, 2022
im new to this post, can someone guide me about which one to download and whats with crack and all, i also saw the H scenes r locked so idk what to do here

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
im new to this post, can someone guide me about which one to download and whats with crack and all, i also saw the H scenes r locked so idk what to do here
1720110662476.png
That one on the main page has everything you need.
Just extract and run, it's pre-cracked.

If the NSFW content is missing, you need to retry connecting to the pre-filled profile.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
If the NSFW content is missing, you need to retry connecting to the pre-filled profile.
Just clarifying: this happens randomly, sometimes the game doesn't unlock when you press login. You just have to keep trying, until the crack works. There's a keybind that open that login window after you go in-game incase it failed, just look it up in the keys list in-game.

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is there a way to kill emission hallucinations without wasting ammo on them?
I was barely in an emission area, surrounded by foot soldiers, and the hallucination were eating my sanity and health at an alarming rate, the last thing I wanted was for the soldier to find me because I was shooting at empty air.

Better yet, is it possible to visit emissions area without going crazy?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Is there a way to kill emission hallucinations without wasting ammo on them?
I was barely in an emission area, surrounded by foot soldiers, and the hallucination were eating my sanity and health at an alarming rate, the last thing I wanted was for the soldier to find me because I was shooting at empty air.

Better yet, is it possible to visit emissions area without going crazy?
Never shot them. Just looked away.

No. The entire purpose is to do that.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes