lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks.
Good to know for masturbation, I can't count how much money I spent on neuro boosters.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Only thing I buy in the game are weapon repair kits and sewing kits, because they don't drop nearly as much as they should as loot.
The entire rest of items in the game are pretty much, fundamentally, useless.
You can get ammo and clothes from enemies and boxes, and all the other items are useless, you can go to the medstations to undo anything (which is also kinda annoying since most of the time I want to heal her and remove tentacles, but don't want to fix her holes, I like them gaping).

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Only thing I buy in the game are weapon repair kits and sewing kits, because they don't drop nearly as much as they should as loot.
The entire rest of items in the game are pretty much, fundamentally, useless.
You can get ammo and clothes from enemies and boxes, and all the other items are useless, you can go to the medstations to undo anything (which is also kinda annoying since most of the time I want to heal her and remove tentacles, but don't want to fix her holes, I like them gaping).
yeah me too, gaps are love

jopemania

Jun 28, 2021
Any info on when this game will officially release? quite satisfied with the SFW version. i guess in 2-3 years huh

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Any info on when this game will officially release? quite satisfied with the SFW version. i guess in 2-3 years huh
I don't think it's possible to speculate.

First, it's a patreon game, which means there is 0 reason to finish the game.

Also, some big changes are introduced with some updates.

I remember the first time I played the game, it wasn't so open world.

So it depends on the dev's vision of what the game should be and how it should evolve.

It should also been considered that the higher tiers apparently can make some game changing suggestions.

And finally, it's not immune to a potential remake/remaster period where nothing new is added.

clonefiter_

Apr 23, 2023
Crack not working ?
Just re-apply manually, I had to do that and it worked

i guess in 2-3 years huh
lol. lmao. unfortunately not because like almost all of these unity 3d patreon H games, the creators like making lots of monthly cash... and when people start unsubbing they just release an "update" in the form of new DRM and if you are lucky one new area/anim.

Game has potential, but our wonderful economic system incentivizes greedy companies/creators to milk anything they make for the most amount of money, and we are the cows...

Drakoha

Mar 21, 2022
Greetings to all, the crack does not work on 18.1, I have already tried everything, I did my crack, took cracks from other versions, even tried to make a mod that removes at least Sfw texture, but nothing the only thing that works is a crack where I entered +4 to the numbers to get developer access and as a result I can play with this crack without leaving as as soon as I close the game, log in again and enter this crack, the game will not miss, it will say either buy or not a working ID

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
So just following the Dev's discord about r20. Seems current focus is for
-tasks/missions (which hes mentioned need maps so yep proper maps soon)
-stripclub
-corporate "wated" system???
-"then probably the monster"

recent mention last week that tasks are really complicated but not crazy just coding and bug test intensive.

If he follows his normal schedule next release should be around august/sept. Expect "forest" map, lots of FPS tweaks and improvement and tasks/maps.

With tasks this will finally feel like a real "game". Sadly I don't think the monster will make it until dec/january next year if lucky.

about crack and 18.1, aren't we on version 19 in OP? When I first unpacked I had some trouble, but once I got a "save file" after a few exit/restarts I had no trouble with OPs pre-cracked version.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Originally wanted to write my impressions on v19 here, but decided to write a rating instead cause it got so long.

I got two questions after playing v19 for the last two days:
- is it possible to mod the stash size to make it bigger?
- is it possible to kill those goddamn annoying drones in City Streets map? They're driving me crazy.

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
No is the answer for both.
You can increase or set to infinity load as I remember. But slots are fixed
Drones can be shooted and they fall down and after while stand up again. But the have no activity for now.
Dont know if in the future , there will be any functionality

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
No is the answer for both.
You can increase or set to infinity load as I remember. But slots are fixed
Drones can be shooted and they fall down and after while stand up again. But the have no activity for now.
Dont know if in the future , there will be any functionality
Thanks!

Drones flying around is not so annoying as the noises they make lol.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Plz torrent version 19.0
5 years on F95, and still not using the search feature?
DeltaZone-19.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Greetings to all, the crack does not work on 18.1, I have already tried everything, I did my crack, took cracks from other versions, even tried to make a mod that removes at least Sfw texture, but nothing the only thing that works is a crack where I entered +4 to the numbers to get developer access and as a result I can play with this crack without leaving as as soon as I close the game, log in again and enter this crack, the game will not miss, it will say either buy or not a working ID
Check your game folder path. It was described in crack post like this:
Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes