Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
You are thinking too highly of me :KEK:. I just politely asked the engine to remove all trash it was producing using its internal mechanism in computer science. It definitely wasn't invented by me :)
Well i didnt meant that you invented it but you are the one who found this thing, i dont know shit about programming sadly :LOL::cry:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
There is one test anyone can try to do.

• Open game console by pressing F10. Game crack is required for this to work.
  • You should see a black line on bottom of the screen.
    View attachment 3978720
  • Hit F10 again to open full console
  • Type in the following gc.CollectGarbageEveryFrame 1 and hit Enter.
    View attachment 3978762
  • You should get a confirmation from the game it accepted the new setting.
    View attachment 3978763
  • Close the console by pressing F10 again.
  • Try to play the game as usual to see what happens. Probably it won't fix anything but at least we tried ;)
Excellent! Now we just need to find a fix/solution for the hour-long loading times. ;-)

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Download and apply the new crack. kekpuker made something called gargabe collection.
I thought the pre-cracked version already included this. Also the crack linked says v20. not 20.2.
I did just download the crack and applied it, but out of curiosity what makes it different, if at all, and if it's different, why not put that up as the pre-cracked version?

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
I thought the pre-cracked version already included this. Also the crack linked says v20. not 20.2.
I did just download the crack and applied it, but out of curiosity what makes it different, if at all, and if it's different, why not put that up as the pre-cracked version?
The v20 crack works fine with the current version because the "anti-crack" solution didnt changed between hotfixes. The only difference is the garbage collection i believe.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Hey, on Lewdzone he refuses to put the cracked 20.2.. Do you have a solution?
No seriously? No one has a solution other than Torrent?? because you have to create an account on Torrent and that doesn't really make me want to go that far

Synka

Jul 7, 2017
Man I really went all the way and did the crack n stuff but its not been worth it, jank af controls (aim is insanely floaty) character model looks mid at best... the UI is terrible, so on and on

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Man I really went all the way and did the crack n stuff but its not been worth it, jank af controls (aim is insanely floaty) character model looks mid at best... the UI is terrible, so on and on
Floaty aim caused by high game render time(weak cpu) as i experienced.

Synka

Jul 7, 2017
Floaty aim caused by high game render time(weak cpu) as i experienced.
idk... a i5 10600k, OC'd to 5.2ghz base (1.35v), has been good enough for any game I played till now. So I add terrible optimization to the list
E.g. even cyberpunk on release ran somewhat fine on my system (except for the glitchy stuff, ofc. but no performance problems at high settings)

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
idk... a i5 10600k, OC'd to 5.2ghz base (1.35v), has been good enough for any game I played till now. So I add terrible optimization to the list
E.g. even cyberpunk on release ran somewhat fine on my system (except for the glitchy stuff, ofc. but no performance problems at high settings)
Well that cpu should run this game fine :unsure:

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I thought the pre-cracked version already included this.
Pre-cracked version was uploaded before I found and enabled " " stuff. I am not responsible for any "out of the box" solution, it is much safer to "install" crack yourself.
Also the crack linked says v20. not 20.2.
That means it is compatible with every v20 version. If not, there will be a separate upload.
I always write that down within Changelog spoiler in the crack post (there is lots of interesting stuff, including script source code). What is with people nowadays, they don't have curiosity to read spoilers anymore... :HideThePain:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Was Cyberpunk badly optimized then at start? I only started CP quite recently (after the last patch) and it runs pretty well mostly with my ancient delidded i7-4770k. Only loading times have started to be pretty long and I have thus far ben able to have the sounds start stutter once (game still ran ok otherwise), but I think it might be some generic rare bug about the MoBo sound circuit.

Gotta say I love the game. Much more than the FUBAR Starfield or the "Cheap copy of GTA San Andreas" GTAV combined.

PS. Double-jump leg-cyberware plus air-dash rocks.
PSS. What are the cops complaining in their reports about seven dead cops from cyberpsycho? When my cyberpsychosis kicks in (that is probably the only reasonable explanation for the laughter I hear when I kill someone), I usually kill dozen MaxTacs (three full squads) and probably regular cops in the hundreds-range.

Last edited:

Widobob

May 28, 2024
No? On the first page of this thread? At the very top where it says download and gives you a bunch of links? Are you new to this site?
*Bruh Why am I so stupid, I'm so used to browsing F95 that the most logical fact of looking for the link on page 1 has simply disappeared from my memory. I have 2 hours of installation but I'm used to it.. thank you and sorry to have been affected by Alzheimer's

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
*Bruh Why am I so stupid, I'm so used to browsing F95 that the most logical fact of looking for the link on page 1 has simply disappeared from my memory. I have 2 hours of installation but I'm used to it.. thank you and sorry to have been affected by Alzheimer's
Nah it's fine. Just make sure to install the crack as well.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Does anyone know why and how my Ivy becomes more and more excited without doing anything? And how to lower the Horny bar

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Does anyone know why and how my Ivy becomes more and more excited without doing anything? And how to lower the Horny bar
i think it just accumulates the longer u play, u lower it by having sex or masturbating (x key), obviously

Widobob

May 28, 2024
i think it just accumulates the longer u play, u lower it by having sex or masturbating (x key), obviously
ok thanks for the info, I also wonder if the only way to build your reputation is to get fucked lots of times or if there is a more original method

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes