[Demo included] [Artist needed] Looking for an artist for Visual Novel

4kocour4

Mar 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

Im programmer/writer and since I discovered adult parody Visual Novels back in 2016 I wanted to make one.
2 years and many unsuccesful attempts later I have finally finished my own Visual Novel engine, able to do what Renpy does, just easier and with greater possibility of expansion into other game genres.
A bit about the game: The game would be a mix between dating simulator and visual novel, with inclusion of many mini games to provide fun gameplay and bit of a challange. If it isn´t clear yet, the game is 18+, with explicit NSFW scenes. Theme is Harry Potter.

Visual style, update interval, monetization, etc.
-Visual style: Cartoonized characters with realistic proportions, flat-shaded. Great examples are Manitu and Akabur, both on Patreon.
-Update intervals: I´d like to publish V0.1 by the end of May, then release an update each month, but that all depends on how fast you can draw.
-Monetization: Via Patreon, monthly subscription, 50:50 Rev share.

Development:
The engine is ready for immediate use, I have finished script outline for the whole game and written about 60% of V0.1 script, already made an account on Patreon, so the only thing I am missing right now is an artist!
If you´re interested and want to learn more details, Dm me here or send me a mail on: 4kocour4@seznam.cz
Proof of concept video (Made using my engine and graphics of scrapped game by Newmann games):

Reactions: Loys