VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Demon Boy [v0.42] [EroMersive]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jokuur

renders are great
    sound effects and music are great too
    story is interesting

the only thing i wish there was in the game was recollection room with all the scenes and ability to cheat for love and lust because when i do make decisions i like to do i cannot see certain scenes after that, and i dont feel like going back half of the game to work up love or lust, but ill give 5 because its not a big inconvenience to me , hope the game will stay on good track and get finished
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HasbroMB

(as of V.4)

So far I really like this. So far...

Another VN where the MC ends up in a world of demons/vampires/shapeshifters and - gasp - may be one himself. But it's probably the best of these, I think, because a) it keeps the cast of characters small, and b) it doesn't go all Vampire Academy in worrying about creating the entire social structure of the demonic world.

So we get to focus on the real core of the game, which is the MC lusting after his vavavoom landlady (cough).

The artwork is fantastic. Smarter folk than me will understand how its done, but the daz renders have a kind of painterly, chiaroscuro style that really sets them apart from the herd. Posing is fantastic, with subtle changes in expressions, and there is a nice cinematic variation in shot and angle. Not only that, but animations are well-integrated. Heck, even the sound effects work.

(The downside to this is that updates are few - it obviously takes a lot of time to create renders of this quality).

There's a decision/points system. It's not as irritating as most. I strongly recommend playing with the tooltips on, so you can see the impact of your choices. There is quite a difference between the love and lust routes, so I am shocked to admit that I have replayed to see both.

Dialogue is... okay. It's generally sparse and fast-moving, albeit a bit awkward. The MC does a lot of inner monologuing, but you know, you click through it. Lots of good sexual tension with the momlady, and the subplot with her and her boss is nice and piquant. I love the big, black beautiful neighbour, but her husband is a goofball, and he should be a detective, not a cop. And I think his name should be Harold, unless there is some wordplay about him actually being a harking angel...?

The demon stuff is problematic. No sooner do we get one, then we get a whole Frazetta-world of them. Like I say, I'm enjoying this VN so far, but the occult stuff is at risk of taking over and becoming a big deus ex machina. We're gonna find out that the missing dad is part demon, the landmom is part demon, something like that. Everyone's going to be demons, and there'll be black tongues everywhere, like an orgy at a licorice ice cream festival.

Really too bad when all ya wanna do is get your hands on your landlother's behind...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Daybyday

This game is really cool. I dislike sleep molestation and similar in games, I still enjoy the tension and the relationship building in this game.
    The images are gorgeous, the models are gorgeous and the plot is captivating even if variations of it has been done before, the way they tell it here is new and interesting. Im genuinely invested in what will happen to these people.
    People who complain about the NTR are giant babies.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

starfarts

Not even remotely worth playing yet. In development for over a year and nothing of note happens with anyone besides Lilly. The plot has barely moved even a little and the dialogue is riddled with typos--not that it would be terribly interesting even if it were spellchecked.

The MC is a colossal beta virgin and in the hour it spent me to complete the four chapters I never once received an option to not be a colossal beta virgin. I was cringe as fuck in high school but dear god I was never this bad. Not even the pokemon nerds were this bad. It's legitimately painful to experience.

Check back in four or five years and maybe it will be worth your time, but not now.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rorodrigro

play 0.41 with a french trad (which explains my poor written English, sorry)

story: 5/5 Really very good, no length in the discussions, we can't wait to know the rest!

characters: 4/5 For the moment the story of the characters is still only skimmed over, so it often gives small inconsistencies, but it will surely improve later.
    Otherwise Lilith is very successful, on the other hand the rest is generally only more characters older that I find less successful (including visually)

sex scene: 5/5 They are really superb, a good duration, no frustration. Really a success

renders: 5/5 As said above I find the older characters not at the top, but overall the game is magnificent, the atmosphere is very beautiful, the dark environments very successful (dark but still visible)

animation: 5/5 They are incredibly beautiful! I have no other words, it's really a strong point of the game!

sound: Some small passage without music, but overall it accompanies the whole game well, and the sound effects are really very successful and erotic

gameplay: 5/5 Lots of choices with a good feeling of "importance" a lot of stats managed (love, lust, pussy, anal, tits) which makes you want to play the game several times

For the moment the game is a bit short (but that's normal for this quality). Very excited that the game continues to be developed in order to see the rest!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

skrusher

One of the most beautiful games. Gorgeous women, well constructed scenes, quality animation, original and beautifully designed interface.

The story is well crafted and executed, with interesting characters and situations that make you want to know more of what comes next.

The only thing I don't like so much is the gigantic breasts. I know many people love it, but it is tiresome to see this in 99% of games. This breaks the immersion for me, because they are unrealistic. The landlady's breasts are big enough, there's no need to go beyond.

There is nothing else to talk about, it is one of the best games I've played, 5 stars is not enough.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Vigeous

Great game with perfect Renders and animations well designed characters, great story so far with a lot of anticipated scenes to come. Landlady is so freaking awesome with her design she's still perceived as young and mature at the same time. Lilith the demon is so fucking cool with her yellow glowing eyes. the mystery is up-there with her I can't imagine how influence she will have in the game. Progressing in the story we will see a lot of blackmail from the landlady's boss so we either have the choice to change that or let it happen . All in all I hope that the game stays with the fact that we have the choice in all matters and decisions.
    Hope the Best for this game and the Developer ERO <3
  8. 4.00 star(s)

PleaseDontReadMyUser

This game is good so far, haven't got too far in the game, but from what I played, the game is good. Good animations, unique character models & so far, a good storyline. I won't rate it a 5, just because of the simple fact I haven't gotten far into the game yet, once I complete the chapters that's available, I'll come back and updated.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

throwndowntoilet

The art and renders are some of the best i've seen, alongside the animation really makes it top-tier. The story and lore is so far keeping me interested and not giving too much away. Overall story wise it is good. The relationship between "landlady" and the protagonist builds up slowly and hints at manipulation through the demon, the sexual tension and build-up is almost palpable.

Edit: Was 5/5 but now 2/5 for poor update schedule and continuous lying.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Requiem131

So far, Demon Boy (0,4 version) is off to a pretty nice start, not as dark as the overview hints at. The four chapters are not long but they do pack a punch since they focus on the story and plot and lack most of the comon time-wasting scenes that don't mean much. The story itself is, so far, pretty solid and interesting and it's well told, which is not as common as one would expect. Choices do seem to matter as well and most scenes play out in a rather "believable" way, considering it's a game about demons.

Render quality is really superb, in both character models and many of the surroundings, and especially in some faces. There aren't many animations but the ones that are there are very well done as well. Sound has little presence but works well. And I haven't met any bugs so far.

So, all in all, a very interesting game. Let's see how it develops but I can see it going up to 5 stars easily.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ihl86

I think the graphics are really good, the story is interesting. Makes me curious to find out more rather than skip through the dialogue for the scenes.
    Would have loved to have more content - version 0.4 now but am looking forward to see where the game goes.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Demonic Presence

This game would be perfect if part of the story wasn't so damn cliché. Loser guy, single mom, dead father. Loser guy gets picked on and can't defend himself of course. He stumbles across the book and the rest is history. Single mom who looks like a supermodel is single and struggling and of course everyone including her boss wants to knock the cobwebs from her pussy lol. Boy uncovers book, demon succubus lady comes out, grants powers, loser no more, the end.

Renders are nice, story doesn't rocks my boat, sadly. Cheers to the Devs, anyway.

13. 5.00 star(s)

ae644mc6

A pretty decent game, only thing that bothered me was the MC's lips in the scenes you see his face, other than that it's a pretty game with a lot of potential.

There's currently only one unavoidable NTR scene but it makes total sense plot wise so I'm fine with it.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

karnage3d

Although the premise is very unoriginal (main character gets dark powers to seduce the women around him), what sets this game apart is the execution of the story and the gorgeous renders.
    At first, I thought it would be a fairly linear path of "evil" vs "good" morality, but the game shows surprising depth and nuance when it comes to unlocking the sexual content.
    If you're not paying attention, you'll miss a handful of scenes, but it's clear the developer has given a lot of thought to the game's variables to provide an interesting experience.
    I'm excited to see how this game develops, even if the updates take too long to arrive.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Chad_K

Amazing so far, Great writing and very good renders, The animation is smooth too not just jerky screens, could very well become a new fave, def in my top 5 and it's no where near finished, also I'm not sure why people hate that it has NTR it's done really well and can be totally skiped if that's not your thing, can't wait for more :)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

princess bride

AS OF 0.4:

One of the most promising releases in the market.

The renders are done with great care, they're extremely detailed, better than 98% of what you’ll find here.

The models are absolutely gorgeous like Nicole, the Milf Mom and Lydia, the Ebony Milf (yes, I love mature women) which pretty much fills the role of aunt here, although she isn’t.

The storyline is…well, derivative. The premise revolves around a magic book in which there are spells and a demonic entity attached to it, you suddenly begin to look at your (landlady) mother differently, mysterious and dangerous things starts to occur, but at the same time you have the feeling to bone every hot woman you encounter(and believe me, there are a ton). Does this remind you a little bit of Dreams Of Desire? If it does, it’s because their premises are very similar, that being said they’re also executed differently, EroMersive puts his own pace to the plot which is good cuz it keeps you eager to play the next chapter. But overall, the story is engaging and will keep you interested, not only the main plot but the side stories as well.

That being said, what really puts Demon Boy above the competition in my opinion is how the erotic scenes work here. You know you struck gold when teasing scenes are more hot than most hardcore sex scenes in here, everything to the dialogue till the subtle details in renders and of course the buildup is crucial to make it extra hot. Some people like to complain that there’s still barely any actual sex, but this is how it’s supposed to be, if we could fuck Nicole or Lydia right off the bat there would be no satisfaction because there would be no buildup, for when it really happen, it’ll be glorious.

CONCLUSION:

Demon Boy is one of the best games already in the market, if continued being crafted with care and patience it can become an All-Time Classic, just like Dreams Of Desire, Being A DIK, Treasure of Nadia, What a Legend and so many others.

It definitely deserve a 5⭐ rating and you should 100% check this game out and even support it.

What more can I say? Good job and good luck developing this wonderful game EroMersive, all the best to you.

Cheers!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Lgn332

Reviewed version: 4.0

Superb game!

Right to the top ten of my current favorite games.

Interesting plot, good renders, choices that matters, scenes with music, ...

Even replayability, if you want to choose another option in important decision branches.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

6U1YA3V

The game is really good so far. Really reminds of the DoD butI think thats a good thing.

Models are great, story is engaging, dialogues are good too. Pretty much everything is on point, the animations are great.

the game works perfectly with mods, no breaking, quick startup, optimisation is great too.

Absolutely love the depth of each scene, so there is like 3-4 choices, each then has like 2-3 sub choices. Gives the game more custom feeling.

some suggestions are:
    • Gotta add music for sticky situations (try to avoid using same music as others but Kevin Macleod is a go to for copyright free stuff I think,).
    • The moans are not really synced well, so either get a voice actor or just try and find more fitting ones.
    • I personally dont like the font and the boxes styling too much but thats not a big deal.
    If consistent this can easily get to 1000-2000 patrons. Main thing is consistency, communicating with audience and not getting stuck at the hj, bj phase forever ahahha
  19. 5.00 star(s)

gtpman

Excellent and renders and interesting story. The demon has a unique style that I’ve never seen before. Maybe it is a little early (v0.4) but I’m hoping that this world will be rich in lore and will expand on the demon side of things. I'm really looking forward for the next update.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

lipe2410

Review of version 0.4:

Plot-wise Demon Boy resembles traditional incest/supernatural VN. The MC is a guy who is beat by bullys, until he find out a ancient book and summoned a succubus demon and from this point his (sexual) life changes completely.

But if the plot is not new, Demon Boy compensates it delivering quality in all the aspects: the pace is great, you can play and read all 4 chapters in a row without feel tired and/or the time passing. The story is solid and take its time but doesn't drag to introduce the characters, unfold the plot and establish its own lore about the demons, this way everything makes sense, nothing sounds out of the place and we keep interested in knowing more about this universe and other things about the story: the real intentions of the succubus Lilith, why other demons are chasing her and what's the role of MC in all of this.

Demon Boy also nail it in the visual and lewd aspects: the renders are great, high quality and quite erotic, the women models are stunning. Nicole, MC's "landlady" and probaly the main LI, is definitely one of hottest and beautifull MILFs created for a VN in the recent years. Like other games, the incestuos relationship is a slowburn, and very well-made slowburn. Eromersive, the dev of this VN, build-up the sexual tension and erotism scene by scene giving a real sense of progression in the MC/Nicole's relationship.

But while it's a slowburn with the "landlady", with other characters MC can progress way more faster. So players are only "blueballed" in this game if they want it. Maybe the only critique i could make is about the lenght of the lewd/sex scenes being usually shorts depending the number of options available. The point system (love and lust) can make be a bit hard to achive the lewd scenes, but imho can also give a sense of acomplishment that add more satisfation when we succeed.

Overall, Demon Boy is already imho a great VN despite still be in early development with great renders, animations, women models, story, build-up and lewdness.

Edit: Dev reveal to be just another incompetent/scammer wasting everyone's time. Don't bother play, is simply worthless.