gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
I saw someone ask Breadman how many events are left to do for this update and he said this: 1725227038742.png
I really liked how this person calculated potential release. I think he calculated it pretty accurately. What do you guys think? release in November?
1725227134270.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I saw someone ask Breadman how many events are left to do for this update and he said this: View attachment 3991174
I really liked how this person calculated potential release. I think he calculated it pretty accurately. What do you guys think? release in November?
View attachment 3991179
I think we should not worry about when and just be patient. There are many things we can be doing than swap guesstimates.

Reactions: junior366

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
maybe in rare occasions. however, in most cases, in most walks of life, the more people you have, the faster a project can be completed. to say otherwise is disingenuous.
You are incorrect. Not in "most cases" - but in many, yes. However, putting more plumbers in your bathroom will not clear that clog any quicker, relatively. Having more cooks in the kitchen can create a cacophony of a mess if the work and space does not demand it. Every job/task/project has different requirements for effective progress and continuance of said job/task/project.

As for this independent game - Breadman is the artist and is the only one who they are willing to trust to do the art. The same can be said for the other roles. If you bring on more people to help with art, Breadman moves away from the work he loves - drawing and moves more into management, which he may (or may not) despise. This would affect his morale on the project. This would also introduce more conflicts. Such changes may actually hinder progress instead of expediting it.

Again, looking at his subscriber numbers - it appears that he has a lot of support for what he is working on and how his is working on it from the people who drop a tip regularly in the jar for him to continue. If they start to dip, then the team may decide to change their strategy, until them, we will just need to wait.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just like that old saing are it mybe old good things come to those who wait. some time's i think even adults have that childs born of inpations lol

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
You are incorrect. Not in "most cases" - but in many, yes. However, putting more plumbers in your bathroom will not clear that clog any quicker, relatively. Having more cooks in the kitchen can create a cacophony of a mess if the work and space does not demand it. Every job/task/project has different requirements for effective progress and continuance of said job/task/project.

As for this independent game - Breadman is the artist and is the only one who they are willing to trust to do the art. The same can be said for the other roles. If you bring on more people to help with art, Breadman moves away from the work he loves - drawing and moves more into management, which he may (or may not) despise. This would affect his morale on the project. This would also introduce more conflicts. Such changes may actually hinder progress instead of expediting it.

Again, looking at his subscriber numbers - it appears that he has a lot of support for what he is working on and how his is working on it from the people who drop a tip regularly in the jar for him to continue. If they start to dip, then the team may decide to change their strategy, until them, we will just need to wait.
If Breadman should/would change something team wise, yes art work should still be him but maybe get someone to do the game coding, which can be time consuming(not as much as the art and animated content).

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
If Breadman should/would change something team wise, yes art work should still be him but maybe get someone to do the game coding, which can be time consuming(not as much as the art and animated content).
Great way to show your ignorance of the dev team.

Zakko is doing the code work for Demon Deal. He is currently going through and fixing Breadman's old code and making it more robust and future proof. Once he is caught up he will take over fully form Bread.
You can probably bet though that Zakko lends a hand to Bread for current code so it isn't too flawed or anything like that.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Hmm i really don´t get it why so many people show a big lack of patience. There are games which take a year for 1 or a few update and in the end you get what maybe 15 minutes of half-baked content if any.

Bread on the other hand takes his time to do good and without that shitty AICG overlay. Hope the Artstyle will remain.
Yes the updates take a while but there is a decent amount of good quality content in it. It has charm, jokes and a nice story to it.

I would rather wait half a year and get a really good update than get a 5 minute content update every 2 months. pfft.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Great way to show your ignorance of the dev team.

Zakko is doing the code work for Demon Deal. He is currently going through and fixing Breadman's old code and making it more robust and future proof. Once he is caught up he will take over fully form Bread.
You can probably bet though that Zakko lends a hand to Bread for current code so it isn't too flawed or anything like that.
I was not aware of that. My bad!

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Hmm i really don´t get it why so many people show a big lack of patience. There are games which take a year for 1 or a few update and in the end you get what maybe 15 minutes of half-baked content if any.

Bread on the other hand takes his time to do good and without that shitty AICG overlay. Hope the Artstyle will remain.
Yes the updates take a while but there is a decent amount of good quality content in it. It has charm, jokes and a nice story to it.

I would rather wait half a year and get a really good update than get a 5 minute content update every 2 months. pfft.
Your example of what others might do is a bit fabricated. Other games I play, the developer does have quite a bit of new content, where the updates are more frequent, but that is because they have a bigger development team.

Six669

Feb 21, 2018
Your example of what others might do is a bit fabricated. Other games I play, the developer does have quite a bit of new content, where the updates are more frequent, but that is because they have a bigger development team.
As someone who also manages dev team resources as part of the job, my favourite joke to the stakeholders is that just cause you have 9 mothers, doesn't mean a baby can be made in a month.
There are a lot of factors me and you are not aware of to make an accurate judgement. Obviously every team has inefficiencies, but as long as communication exists and results are shown (within a timeframe that isn't outrageous) I don't see an issue.

Dec 25, 2019
When this game first came out i just hoped the dev wouldnt do the clasic.... bomb with content the first months to later take a year for stuff that usually took him just 1 month

Reactions: Biseinen

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
When this game first came out i just hoped the dev wouldnt do the clasic.... bomb with content the first months to later take a year for stuff that usually took him just 1 month
So whilst content per update has increased. So has the quality of his art. (compare some of the opening scenes to v 5.5 or 6)
That takes longer in itself, added in managing his shoulder because of the previous injury. He is now drawing at a pace that is sustainable rather than push to draw fast and completely his ability to draw anything at all.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes