vankaajsar

Apr 18, 2023
That was before he had his injury. That's a huge factor in why v0.6 was heavily delayed. That's life... these things happen.
I don't have any reason to believe BreadMan delay purposely the releases. I see the interaction between Bread and the fans been openly sincere and it is very receptive, including delivering information through logs and detailing the pace and how much development in every version.Just as an example, Serge3DX on the other hand seems to do so intentionally (hold releases) besides being extremely vague and rather stupid with audience. Another comparison to show the opposite to Serge3DX is Daval3D. The amount of work put and the prolific schedule is something must have recognition.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
Jun 20, 2022
You are incorrect. Not in "most cases" - but in many, yes. However, putting more plumbers in your bathroom will not clear that clog any quicker, relatively. Having more cooks in the kitchen can create a cacophony of a mess if the work and space does not demand it. Every job/task/project has different requirements for effective progress and continuance of said job/task/project.

As for this independent game - Breadman is the artist and is the only one who they are willing to trust to do the art. The same can be said for the other roles. If you bring on more people to help with art, Breadman moves away from the work he loves - drawing and moves more into management, which he may (or may not) despise. This would affect his morale on the project. This would also introduce more conflicts. Such changes may actually hinder progress instead of expediting it.

Again, looking at his subscriber numbers - it appears that he has a lot of support for what he is working on and how his is working on it from the people who drop a tip regularly in the jar for him to continue. If they start to dip, then the team may decide to change their strategy, until them, we will just need to wait.
do u have save files for the game?

ravenswinus

Nov 4, 2018
I don't have any reason to believe BreadMan delay purposely the releases. I see the interaction between Bread and the fans been openly sincere and it is very receptive, including delivering information through logs and detailing the pace and how much development in every version.Just as an example, Serge3DX on the other hand seems to do so intentionally (hold releases) besides being extremely vague and rather stupid with audience. Another comparison to show the opposite to Serge3DX is Daval3D. The amount of work put and the prolific schedule is something must have recognition.
I disagree. Breadman is strategically planning this out to the most minute detail.

The slow rolling is absolutely intentional. He's building up the moment to a torturous level and when he finally shows us Ashley and Leslie together, that's when he'll strike! F95 will pop a tendon in our collective spanking hand, leaving us vunerable to the two-handed typing Bread. For in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Why Bread wants to take over a site filled with pervs, I have no idea. I'm also not a game developer so...

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I disagree. Breadman is strategically planning this out to the most minute detail.

The slow rolling is absolutely intentional. He's building up the moment to a torturous level and when he finally shows us Ashley and Leslie together, that's when he'll strike! F95 will pop a tendon in our collective spanking hand, leaving us vunerable to the two-handed typing Bread. For in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Why Bread wants to take over a site filled with pervs, I have no idea. I'm also not a game developer so...
The fap heard around the world

• Haha
Reactions: ravenswinus

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
its exlusive content for people with 50 iq or above, give up leave it
C'mon, don't be mean.
Remember, there are people on the internet today that grew up in a time when a landline phone was the height of human communication tech as well as Zoomers that only know how to use mobile phones. My grandad grew up on a soviet farm with no electricity and had to learn to use a smartphone past retirement age, he had a lot of questions about tech that I just took for granted everyone knew.

how do you activate It?
you need to place the save file in the same folder as the other saves without changing the name. Save systems use a particular folder, naming convention, and file type. You don't need to activate anything, as long as it's the right name and file type in the right place you should be able to load it from the game.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
c'mon, don't be mean. Remember, there are people on the internet today that grew up in a time when a landline phone was the height to human communication tech as well as Zoomers that only know how to use mobile phones. My grandad grew up on a soviet farm with no electricity and had to learn to use a smartphone past retirement age, he had a lot of questions about tech that that I just took for granted everyone knew.
I'm sure your grandad would know how to "activate" a savegame once he knew what it was... Along with seeing the blindingly obious "Load" option that appears with it.

you need to place in the same folder as the other saves without changing the name. Save systems use a particular folder, naming convention, and file type. You don't need to activate anything, as long as it's the right name and file type in the right place you should be able to load it from the game.
:FacePalm:
That couldn't be more incorrect if you tried.
He literally just has to scroll down to it and load the savegame. That's it!

Go and actually read the post he was replying to, or, just look at the saves for the game, because unless you've overwritten it, then slot 50 should have a save in it already, because each version comes with that slot filled for people to start at the end of the previous version's content.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
C'mon, don't be mean.
Remember, there are people on the internet today that grew up in a time when a landline phone was the height of human communication tech as well as Zoomers that only know how to use mobile phones. My grandad grew up on a soviet farm with no electricity and had to learn to use a smartphone past retirement age, he had a lot of questions about tech that that I just took for granted everyone knew.

you need to place the save file in the same folder as the other saves without changing the name. Save systems use a particular folder, naming convention, and file type. You don't need to activate anything, as long as it's the right name and file type in the right place you should be able to load it from the game.
No need to move anything, the file is included in the save folder in the download. Just go to save slot 50 in game and load it. Bam you start at the latest content.

Unless you're on Android, then there is no save as there is no way for the team to include a save in the android apk.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes