Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a compressed version for this game?
Searching the thread for the word compressed
https://f95zone.to/search/405197382/?q=compressed&t=post&c[thread]=97458&o=date
on the first page of results. Scroll down. Also, look at my signature about how to set up your default search results order to make finding things easer.
Hey guys,

I don't really know much about F95zone, but I absolutely adore this game. I have been playing it since release date and I always wanted the banner thing to that is under peoples comments to show support but I don't really know how to get it. Can someone please teach me.

Thank you!
View attachment 4031236
Go to your account preferences and click on signature in the menu. Make sure to follow the rules.

Reactions: penisman123!!!!

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/09/15

Good jump this week, got the coding done for the next two events, rough art for them done and timed out in the engine as well. These events aren't super art-heavy, between the two of them is about 50-ish images so I'm gonna work at completing both this coming week as it seems that's been a pace I can just about manage with art lately.

Stream tomorrow working on the Auditorium Redraw with Sab and Lucia, if I finish that I'll be starting on the Freeman Sisters art on stream as well. Other than that, got another Teaser on Wednesday - have a good week everyone!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_28_post.jpg

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022

Good jump this week, got the coding done for the next two events, rough art for them done and timed out in the engine as well. These events aren't super art-heavy, between the two of them is about 50-ish images so I'm gonna work at completing both this coming week as it seems that's been a pace I can just about manage with art lately.

Stream tomorrow working on the Auditorium Redraw with Sab and Lucia, if I finish that I'll be starting on the Freeman Sisters art on stream as well. Other than that, got another Teaser on Wednesday - have a good week everyone!

- Breadman
View attachment 4037121
From one developer to another, what's are the differences in the process of coding between pre-production and production?

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
From one developer to another, what's are the differences in the process of coding between pre-production and production?
From a non-developer to a developer. I assume it's the horizontal slice, laying down the start of all the events in order but without making them.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The bulk of work happens in Production, pre-production code usually goes pretty quick (it was done within a single week along with pre-production art). I count pre-pro code as adding mini-games, plugging in pixel animations and new sprites/maps into the engine

May 29, 2020

- Breadman
View attachment 4037121
The only bad thing is that when each update comes out, I finish it in 2 days, and I have to wait a long time

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes