RPGM - Completed - Demon Gal Sprint [Final] [M sales office]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rogue21

A below-average 1 hour game where you hack and slash your way to your bf's house. Die on the way and get scenes. The scenes themselves are alright at best, you can skip this game and save yourself an hour of time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

A short but good game. There's no turn-based combat or any other RPG elements. It's just a simple real-time combat mechanic. The story is so empty as to be non-existent. And the machine translation is really bad. You can hardly understand the sentences. So why did I rate it so highly?

As I mentioned at the beginning, the game is quite short and really fun for its length. Added to this, it has some really hot scenes in my opinion. Even if you don't like scat, you can see all the scenes. If you like this kind of art and scenes, try it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Scat avoidable, with no experience loss. The game is good, with a unique looking protagonist and good kinks. The main character can be somewhat personalized to ones own taste (gyaru are awesome). The plot is simple and there is only 1 ending (excluding the game over obv).
  4. 4.00 star(s)

M.Ed

Good but very short game

- Pro:

- Nice perverted art which reminds of games like Kamikaze Comittee
    - Plays fast
    - Serious degradation, submission and humiliation
    - Nice female asshole depiction

- Con:

- Censored
    - A lot of scat (seems you can turn it off)
    - Annoying system where you gotta loose for all scenes while saving is only allowed at certain points
    - Each level has about one loosing scene, there are about a dozen or so sex scenes in total (maybe I missed some secret ones, I dunno)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Short but enjoyable game. You are a camgirl/demongirl (same thing really) and have to reach your boyfriend without being fucked/impregnated by everyone on the way.

For its size there was a good ammount of scenes and variations, there is clothing destruction and failure puts you at the start but also unlocks new scenes and can get you pregnant which gives you new standing pictures.

The difficulty was balanced and there weren't any grindwalls, all you have to do is attack enemies while you run or entirely avoid them, you can go from start to end without getting fucked and there is an achievement for it (if that's your thing).

There is scat but it isn't the focus here really, you can disable it in game options.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Short little game around 30 - 35 minutes at most, really only enjoyable if you enjoy scat content. Otherwise the content is just bland, and imo is better found elsewhere.

Actual combat is easy enough but annoying, since when you lose you are sent back to the start of the game, not your most recent save. Thus it is a lot of redoing the same area if you are trying to lose in each new area to see the lose scene. You could always lose see the scene get the achievement and then exit to title and reload that way, but the point still stands it is annoying.