Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
how to avoid holy church, i have maxed out illusion. i dont understend
I'm not sure what you mean by maxed out, you can't really level it up.

But I suspect what you did was read the tome 3 times to learn the spell, and you may have forgotten to purchase it afterwards.

Try sleeping, use cum to learn magic, and see if there's an option to purchase illusion.

If not, please send me your save file and I'll tell you whats wrong.

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
1720989419870.png
How excactly do you equip something? i can select it, but i can't confirm my choice so when i go back i'm still naked anyway

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Should edit the College Daze logo to put a small "(not)" in the top left :p
Haha, I think that would spoil things a bit if people immediately knew it wasn't a bug.

Version 0.54 is up on my website right now, download version will be available on the usual date.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Also, got a bad end in chp3? 4? forest and theres text saying i should be able to continue, but theres error.

If you would like to continue from where you left off, you may do so now.
This may cause some unexpected bugs, but please report them if you run into any.

Error: macro <<home>> does not exist

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Where is said Dryad in Chapter 3 ?

Edit: Oh my bad, it says "Unfortunately there is no way back to visit her if you've reached chapter 3" I mistakenly thought that it was a Dryad available at Chapter 3

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Also, got a bad end in chp3? 4? forest and theres text saying i should be able to continue, but theres error.

If you would like to continue from where you left off, you may do so now.
This may cause some unexpected bugs, but please report them if you run into any.

Error: macro <<home>> does not exist
Oof, the macro is home-button, not home. Thanks for letting me know, I'll get to fixing it soon!

Where is said Dryad in Chapter 3 ?

Edit: Oh my bad, it says "Unfortunately there is no way back to visit her if you've reached chapter 3" I mistakenly thought that it was a Dryad available at Chapter 3
Eins was awesome enough to want to add some scenes, but I didn't want the scene to be guaranteed as it will conflict with one of my other plans, so it's a missable scene.

He's been working on it for a long time so it wasn't ready until now. Sorry!

Didn't know that Rhelyla and MC are Incubi :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, makes sense to me but could be better written.
In fact, I should rewrite that entire wall of text.
I'll add it to my list.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Fixed those bugs, it'll be part of the 0.55 release.

blergh123 if you're familiar with editing variable values in the console, a temporary fix is to enter the following in the console on the web version:

Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.melek_death_reported = false

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
so i have looked EVERYWHERE where the hell is the 5th journal im loosing my mind here
I don't remember precisely but maybe in the place that requires you to have a small chest size in order to be able to get into.
That's the only one that's 'somewhat' hidden, the rest are a piece of cake. :whistle::coffee:

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes