Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
The comments tell about the existence of NTS story lines (open relationship, sharing, etc)
And I am a fan of nts and ntr
Does the developer focus on NTS storylines as well?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
The comments tell about the existence of NTS story lines (open relationship, sharing, etc)
And I am a fan of nts and ntr
Does the developer focus on NTS storylines as well?
Not intentionally, and I kinda don't really think they qualify.

The protagonist is a Succubus, so naturally being in a monogomous relationship would be impossible for her.

So I'd say that there's a lot of casual sex, but there are only 2 serious relationships.

1 of which I was already planning on, but both written by Eins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Not intentionally, and I kinda don't really think they qualify.

The protagonist is a Succubus, so naturally being in a monogomous relationship would be impossible for her.

So I'd say that there's a lot of casual sex, but there are only 2 serious relationships.

1 of which I was already planning on, but both written by Eins.
I feel like this is how true relationships should be.
You are into the other person and they are into you, but neither of you minds it if the other fucks around.
No jealousy or anything, just pure fun for everyone. :whistle::coffee:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I feel like this is how true relationships should be.
You are into the other person and they are into you, but neither of you minds it if the other fucks around.
No jealousy or anything, just pure fun for everyone. :whistle::coffee:
My wife and I aren't Poly, but I have friends that are.
I have yet to see it work out for any of them, but I'm sure it does work out for some people.

As long as everyone's happy, I don't see a problem with it.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
My wife and I aren't Poly, but I have friends that are.
I have yet to see it work out for any of them, but I'm sure it does work out for some people.

As long as everyone's happy, I don't see a problem with it.
It's because it's hard to have a complete trust in the other person. :whistle::coffee:

It's like this:
Both would need to be open-minded, have very high mental compatibility, and achieve complete trust in one another.
But of course finding such a compatible partner isn't exactly a walk in the park, otherwise we'd have only eternally happy couples on this planet. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
It's because it's hard to have a complete trust in the other person. :whistle::coffee:

It's like this:
Both would need to be open-minded, have very high mental compatibility, and achieve complete trust in one another.
But of course finding such a compatible partner isn't exactly a walk in the park, otherwise we'd have only eternally happy couples on this planet. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Yeah, my mind would be flooded with jealousy and I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about what she's doing with someone else, if she enjoys being with him more than me, etc.

It's not for me, but hopefully it works out for those who are into it.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Any chance of adding some non futa lesbian sex? I love futa, but I was just curious
Some already exists, you can seduce Eira in the Tavern.

That said, I've only got a couple scenes with her and am planning more.

I wanna say I have more than that, but I honestly can't remember.

Reactions: Midnight_Royal

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Version 55 is up for free players on my website for those who want a jumpstart a few days early.

Not quite ready for release, if you work at brothel some events (like the redhead catgirl who wants to grow a dick) send you back to elf village instead of letting you go back to castle town.

After a bit more testing that was the only bugged one i found.
Promising city-management incoming but this release feels like a tease with only a few discussions with characters and reused brothel.
Must be all the upcoming new mechanics work in the background taking your time.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Not quite ready for release, if you work at brothel some events (like the redhead catgirl who wants to grow a dick) send you back to elf village instead of letting you go back to castle town.

After a bit more testing that was the only bugged one i found.
Promising city-management incoming but this release feels like a tease with only a few discussions with characters and reused brothel.
Must be all the upcoming new mechanics work in the background taking your time.
Yeah, I found and fixed (hopefully all, probably most) of the bugs, but it's the patreon release I'm dropping in a couple days.

But you're 100% correct, this update ended up being smaller while the next update (which I'm calling version 0.6) ended up being 3 - 4 times the size of my usual update. Of course, most of it is all backend, so I had to expend extra effort on the front end for players.
Because of the smaller size of 0.55 and the bugs, I decided to just include the next version for free for players that bought this last months version on itch.io, kinda feel like I owe it to them.

It gets really hard to test everything without having bug testers every month.

Thankfully, besides myself I had two other VERY helpful bug testers that helped me find quite a bit.
For a sneak peak at next months free update:

With pretty much all my new systems built, I'm hoping I can focus on the story for the next few months and end the game quickly without cutting any corners.
6 months til the end of the game is more likely, but I'm going to try and make it within just a few months.

I'm pretty proud of version 0.6, I worked really hard on it. :)

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
can we play pure lesbian route
Due to the need for Succubi to consume cum, unfortunately no.

I mean, if I went as far back as Mesopotamian mythology, perhaps it would be possible since Succubi consumed men's souls in their sleep by giving them lustful dreams. But as far as my story goes, she does need semen to survive.

Sorry :/

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Due to the need for Succubi to consume cum, unfortunately no.

I mean, if I went as far back as Mesopotamian mythology, perhaps it would be possible since Succubi consumed men's souls in their sleep by giving them lustful dreams. But as far as my story goes, she does need semen to survive.

Sorry :/
For pure les route you could make them consume life energy instead, and i've seen before claims that this is why succubi eat cum.
Just sayin'. Treat this info like a fun piece of trivia. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes