EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DK_1.png

Overview:
Game is a fusion of RPG and VN (visual novel). Player will have to be in another world, in body of a demon and try to survive there.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-06
Release Date: 2019-03-30
Developer: VekaVello -
Censored: no
Version: 0.0.45
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Take a look at the cg.
All the .rpgmvp files? I couldn't find a decrypter that I could get to work.
Oh another so some isekai type of game "FINALY" been waiting for one.
It is, but in the current version literally the only mention that the MC has an isekai origin is that it starts "In another world" and "not my body". The earlier (Game Lord) version had a lot more of that sort of content, but it was abandoned (possibly because of implied future brother/sister content and Patreon).
could someone tell us if there is enough content for the game to be worth playing?
The story mode is long enough to give you an idea of the sort of game it will be, with one sex scene.

The RPG mode has a whole lot of level grinding in a very simple dungeon. It also has one 'job' content for each of the other members in the party, some of which has some sexual content.

Jun 13, 2018
This has my attention at the moment because I like the Isekai genre and wish there were more games like it on here. After all half the shit these characters are able to do should more like they should take place in another world.
Not looking forward to the part in the game involving pee though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
RPGM has pixels running around.
Good RPGM has custom sprites running around, but it is still super mario style game play - move around, fight, ,get some items and ... ta daa! - you hit some video or photo cut scene. Game play is 2D. characters are 2D. Movies are 3D when you find them. That is it.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
gdrive and mega are stupid workupload and nopy who works the best on f95 so better use this and is this game worth download i have bad expereince with RPGM games that where trash

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Demon King [v0.0.4] [VekaVello] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download Win (213MB): - - -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote