Wolf RPG Completed Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~ [Final] [Galaxy Wars]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
503571_TitleGraphic.png

Overview:
Half a year passed since the adventure in Lulu Farea...
An adventurer Kurulus take a step toward the demonic realm.

With a determined motivation to... Have women of demonic realm as wives!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2018-01-30
Developer: Galaxy Wars
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Store:
Prequel: The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!-
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extra: walkthrough

Capture1.JPG Capture.JPG Capture3.JPG 1576681163709.png Capture4.JPG 1576681431914.png 503567_RJ214761_img_smp1.jpg 503568_RJ214761_img_smp2.jpg 503569_RJ214761_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
An early Christmas present for us.

christmas-present-2.jpg

YES. I have been looking forward to this game getting a translation for a long time. I really liked the puzzle/rpg'ish nature of the first game. Wrote a tutorial on ULMF back in the day of the first game (while it was still untranslated) before the patch, that made the game easier.

For anyone unfamiliar with the Wolf RPG engine. Should you want fullscreen, double click the config file.
A option like this will hopefully pop up:

Wolf engine.jpg

The first option in the box I highlighted with green, will most likely be ticked. Change it to the second option as shown in the image and you will play in fullscreen.

Last edited:

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
whoever translated this I cannot say anything other than to express my love for letting me know what happened to the history of Klurs

Reactions: DavidLS

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hahahaa. The music man, it's too good. During the intro when you meet the dog girl. This is already off to a good start.

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
Hopefully someone translates a walkthrough, if it's anything like Lulu Farea its probably hard.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
if it's anything like Lulu Farea its probably hard.
Are you serious? Why? It was pretty linear and straightforward, wasn't it? I guess you could've made some mistakes to make it unreasonably hard... But it's no rocket science once you get a hang of things.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Are you serious? Why? It was pretty linear and straightforward, wasn't it? I guess you could've made some mistakes to make it unreasonably hard... But it's no rocket science once you get a hang of things.
There was a point in the game where the devs basically said: "Even we have no idea what the best way to progress is after this. Have fun figuring it out!". There were some segments where opening a door or picking up health in the wrong order could screw you over pretty hard.

Not to mention one girl requiring you to be at death's door before you could enter her house. That meant that you had to drop to under 50 HP with very limited monsters available to you at that point in the game(almost before the final boss). Definitely frustrating if you're trying to get every scene in one playthrough.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes