Should I remake the game with scenes in Honey Select 2?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95test3.png

Overview:
You are a middle-aged office worker living his life without anything special happening. You go to work, eat, sleep, beat your meat and repeat. That is your whole cycle and it was, until one day, when you were beating your meat, a strange creature appeared. Beautiful and basically undressing you with her eyes, she greets you. She claims to be a succubus and cuts you a deal, which you simply can't reject for reasons involving your past. You now have the opportunity to escape your sexless life with the help of your new companion. But joy comes at a price.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-02
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: MochingMochi
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Grimoiras Armoria, Good Deeds in a horny Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Polls:

Remake:
The game was remade with scenes in Honey Select 2! You can access the remake
here. This version of the game won't be developed any further! Have fun with the remake!

DOWNLOAD:
Win
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

Last edited:

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Any consideration to make this and your other as well as future games available on mobile?
If the demand is high, sure. Right now, I want to focus more on the PC version, especially because I've never played a RPG Maker game on mobile, so I don't know how the whole process with bugfixing and deployment works. I'll just wait for now and see if more people request it (same goes for a Linux version).

Reactions: jxd

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
But joy comes with a price.

Your life? The lives of those you get with? A request to build a stronghold to The Dark Gods(tm)? Your sanity? Their sanity? An organ/blood donation? Mass clearcutting of forests?

All of the above?

Reactions: MochingMochi

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
But joy comes with a price.

Your life? The lives of those you get with? A request to build a stronghold to The Dark Gods(tm)? Your sanity? Their sanity? An organ/blood donation? Mass clearcutting of forests?

All of the above?
One of them is correct, but it's really hard to find out which one. Maybe she wants three fourths of your garden and mass clearcutting of forests? Who knows?

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
is there any giantess content int he game or the title image is just for show?
It's just for show. This way, it looks like she has them in the palm of her hand (even though the MC is the only one that she has bound to her).

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Any consideration to make this and your other as well as future games available on mobile?
I always hope for that with rpgm, though few of the devs think of this possibility. I cheat on this with joiplay apk, google "joiplay patreon" and download it and its plugins, there is a version on playstore but it is outdated. It works fine with 80% of the games I have tried to play. I didn't test this one though, the overview and one of the tags didn't catch me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok tried it.. I was immediately bored.

1. Story - 1/5 (stupid plot)
2. Having to manage hunger - 1/5
3. Music - 3/5
4. Sound - 4/5

One scene and was bored maps are ridiculously large to make it seem world is large.. the apartment you have to walk forever to get anywhere as it's as big as a stupid mansion. Buildings have no name just try a door to see if it's the office door or not. And once again the story/plot is lame.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
From the overview:

" But joy comes with a price. "

It's "But joy comes at a price". And I'm not even native in English.

Also...
Yeah, it does. It comes at the price of having to watch the same crappy fucknotastic Illusion Koi-KooKoo screenshots that so many others use (hint: it doesn't require skill).

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
From the overview:

" But joy comes with a price. "

It's "But joy comes at a price". And I'm not even native in English.

Also...
Yeah, it does. It comes at the price of having to watch the same crappy fucknotastic Illusion Koi-KooKoo screenshots that so many others use (hint: it doesn't require skill).
Fixed the overview, thank you for pointing it out. And I agree with your point that doing simple stuff such as loops really doesn't require a lot skill. Doing more complicated stuff like longer scenes with different camera angles, more fluent movements and different positions however definitely requires experience and a certain set of skills. Using engines like that is also a possibility for people to enter the world of game developing. And you even learn some stuff you can use on other engines as well, such as Honey Select 2. I'm working on a kind of side project besides my main game and I'll do the scenes in Honey Select 2. Maybe that's more to your liking than scenes from Koikatsu.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have some questions:

Is the game going to be harem? Is it going to have romance or is it just going to corrupt the LIs? Is it going to be a fuck them all without establishing any kind of relationship with the LIs?

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I have some questions:

Is the game going to be harem? Is it going to have romance or is it just going to corrupt the LIs? Is it going to be a fuck them all without establishing any kind of relationship with the LIs?
I'm working on character developments and unique character traits, but I'm not quite at a point where I'm happy with everything, so the game focuses on intimate relationship rather than romance.
As long as you play their quests, the relationship with the LIs keeps developing. Again, getting everyone to be as unique as possible is quite hard and the game doesn't offer much other than dialogue, as there are no options like "go on a date" or something. Their events basically are the dates.

Hope I could answer your questions.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm working on character developments and unique character traits, but I'm not quite at a point where I'm happy with everything, so the game focuses on intimate relationship rather than romance.
As long as you play their quests, the relationship with the LIs keeps developing. Again, getting everyone to be as unique as possible is quite hard and the game doesn't offer much other than dialogue, as there are no options like "go on a date" or something. Their events basically are the dates.

Hope I could answer your questions.
If at a certain point in the game I have to choose one LI out of all of them, then it isn't likely that I will be interested in the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So tried the new version. The UI is total shit there is no other word for it.

1. Every room is too damn large have to waste time even in a small bedroom to check all areas to see if there is an event since they are about 4 damn screens large! Shrink the damn rooms and areas!

2. Try to use phone to check anything you have to keep going to inventory > phone > select a choice > select choice and your back out of phone and have to repeat the entire damn process! Who the hell makes such a shitty UI?

3. No way to track girls you can't tell whose event is finished to next time as there is no tracker at all

4. The plot is dumb because he states he only wants to go after certain girls but gives you no leads.. Seriously he should be thinking about who he wants to target which would act as a type of guide at least for example the tease girl on the train. It's currently waste a lot of time talking to every damn girl trying to find a girl he is interested in.. give it some damn linear type quest at least not so damn random especially when your limited on number of girls.

5. Work Credits fucking pain in the ass don't see any reason for them and you can only check how many you have at the receptionist! Put it on the damn top of the screen since we have to micro manage shit like work credits, hunger, and energy that should be at the damn main screen. I have to go to status screen to see my hunger and energy which is very dumb.

6. No way to hide the text box so many times sex scene parts are hidden behind part of of the text. Enable history and hide text box.

For a game that is not even of a trainer level that just walks around and hypnotizes girl basically put some damn work into the interface as it is total crap right now.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
So tried the new version. The UI is total shit there is no other word for it.

1. Every room is too damn large have to waste time even in a small bedroom to check all areas to see if there is an event since they are about 4 damn screens large! Shrink the damn rooms and areas!

2. Try to use phone to check anything you have to keep going to inventory > phone > select a choice > select choice and your back out of phone and have to repeat the entire damn process! Who the hell makes such a shitty UI?

3. No way to track girls you can't tell whose event is finished to next time as there is no tracker at all

4. The plot is dumb because he states he only wants to go after certain girls but gives you no leads.. Seriously he should be thinking about who he wants to target which would act as a type of guide at least for example the tease girl on the train. It's currently waste a lot of time talking to every damn girl trying to find a girl he is interested in.. give it some damn linear type quest at least not so damn random especially when your limited on number of girls.

5. Work Credits fucking pain in the ass don't see any reason for them and you can only check how many you have at the receptionist! Put it on the damn top of the screen since we have to micro manage shit like work credits, hunger, and energy that should be at the damn main screen. I have to go to status screen to see my hunger and energy which is very dumb.

6. No way to hide the text box so many times sex scene parts are hidden behind part of of the text. Enable history and hide text box.

For a game that is not even of a trainer level that just walks around and hypnotizes girl basically put some damn work into the interface as it is total crap right now.
1. Events are either NPCs or marked with stars. Your fourth point actually gave me a good idea, that I'll try to fit into version 0.5, so you shouldn't need to run around as much and guess to find events. Also, changing your speed with the phone makes big map sizes obsolete and I also learned from this mistake, which you might get to see in a surprise on February 1st.

2. I'll try to make a different workaround for that, but I can't promise anything.

3. You could check the phone or just talk to them again, but as mentioned before, your fourth point gave me a good idea that might help with this problem.

4. Talked about that already and yes, the plot is dumb.

5. Or you could just read the line after every action you do (sleep, spending time or doing an event), which states how much energy and hunger you have left. As you need money anyways to access certain locations, you can either work or manipulate your money with save editor and buy the work contract from the store. Other than that, getting the information for workcredits is a real pain in the ass (either receptionist (as you mentioned) or your phone) and I'm sorry about that. I'll try to find a solution for that, but no promises.

6. The gallery has the scenes without dialogue. I'll try to look into some plugins to fix that.

Thank you for playing the game, even though it seems like you didn't have the best experience. I'll use the feedback and maybe a future version will be more to your liking.