Collection - Pinup - DemonLordDante collection [2024-04-08] [DemonLord]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bob12281760

Love it, images are really well crafted and gorgeous! Keep it up! I prefer this over most other content due to the creativity of the images and the quality. Thanks for sharing the collection! Looking forward to future content
  2. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-06-18].

A pretty good realistic style, I have seen 2 other artists with a realistic style, but none like this one.

Positive things:
    + His ability to do realism is incredibly good.
    + A good color palette for all images, including variations.
    + The same style allows almost any angle and/or pose to be good.
    + As with nudity, she looks spectacular with this style.
    + Regarding the weight and resolution of the images, they are more than acceptable (although I can't say the same for 2019-2020).

Negative things:
    - Lack of variations (although with those that exist, it is more than enough).
    - Some angles show some anatomical parts somewhat large (although nothing annoying).
    - The weight per image between 2019 and 2020, varying between 60 to almost 100 MB (luckily, it started to correct it from December 2020).

Highly recommended.
    Support him on his official pages.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TH4n4t05

It is impossible not to give this impressive art less then 5 stars.
    The characters, the scenes, the artwork... Everything is nothing less then outstanding. I think one of the very best you can find.

I am lookinng forward to more of his work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DragonGod69

Hes got some SERIOUS talent when it comes to 2d artists. He's one of the greats in my eyes! His drawings are extremely real and have multiple versions—might be one of the realistic artists out there as well.